Happy teacher's Day!

Nayla

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

أول ما بلّشت درّس، كنت بعدني "طفلة"، يعني كان بعدو عمري شي تمانتعشر سنة ونص وفتت عالتدريس وقتها بشكل "موقّت" كرمال لمّا خلّص الليسانس، كمّل شغل بالصحافة.
يلّي صار هوّي إنّي عشقت تلاميذي وعشقت التدريس لدرجة إنّو صرت حسّ التدريس عم يمشي بدمّي وصار شقفة من حياتي. وطبعاً كمّلت والظاهر رح ضلّ لآخر يوم بحياتي...
كل سنّة بتعرّف على شخصيات حلوة ،وكل سنة بحبّن بقوة، وكل سنة بحسّ شقفة من قلبي بتروح لمّا يتخرّجوا "ولادي"... وكل سنة بتأكّد أكتر إنّو هالعلاقة الحلوة يلّي بتربطني مع كل تلاميذي يلّي مرقوا بحياتي هيي من أروع وأجمل وأحب العلاقات على قلبي...
مش بس انا علّمتن، هنّي كمان علّموني كتير شغلات... منّ هالشغلات قدّيش ممكن الواحد يحبّ ويسامح لأنّو بيحب
التعليم متعب؟ يمكن...
بس حلو.. برأيي كتير حلو
2764.png

المربّي الحقيقي بيكون حرّ ومش متزلّم لحدا لحتى يقدر يعلّم شو معنى الحرية...
بيكون راقي ونبيل ومحترم حتى يعرف يعلّم معنى الإحترام والرقي والنبل...
بيكون بالو طويل لأن ولادنا ما عم بيلاقوا حدا يسمعلن بأغلب الأوقات...
بيكون بيحب وطنو وعندو إنتماء حتى يعرف يزرع هالشي بالقلوب الطريّة...
بيكون شغوف بالتعليم.... الشغف شي أساسي بالتربية، وإلا ما بيكون إسمو "تربية"... بيكون "شغل".
كل عام وكل المعلّمين بخير
2764.png

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Happy teacher's Day Nayla!

Your students appreciate you more than you know, and even when they pass and forget nearly everything they have learned in your class they will always remember the kind of teacher you were and the impact you had on their lives! Great teachers are hard to come by and the influence they have on their students is immesurable! They shape future scientists, journalists, engineers, writers, etc. I'm a physicist because a physics teacher made me fall in love with it! I wanted to be a writer because my Arabic teacher told me I was talented and encouraged me to write, he also inspired me to question everything and stop at nothing! Good teachers stick to teaching, great teachers inspire!

I hope you have a great teacher's day Nayla! I love that you take the responsibility you were given very seriously! I could not think of a person better suited to shape young minds :)

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

أول ما بلّشت درّس، كنت بعدني "طفلة"، يعني كان بعدو عمري شي تمانتعشر سنة ونص وفتت عالتدريس وقتها بشكل "موقّت" كرمال لمّا خلّص الليسانس، كمّل شغل بالصحافة.
    يلّي صار هوّي إنّي عشقت تلاميذي وعشقت التدريس لدرجة إنّو صرت حسّ التدريس عم يمشي بدمّي وصار شقفة من حياتي. وطبعاً كمّلت والظاهر رح ضلّ لآخر يوم بحياتي...
    كل سنّة بتعرّف على شخصيات حلوة ،وكل سنة بحبّن بقوة، وكل سنة بحسّ شقفة من قلبي بتروح لمّا يتخرّجوا "ولادي"... وكل سنة بتأكّد أكتر إنّو هالعلاقة الحلوة يلّي بتربطني مع كل تلاميذي يلّي مرقوا بحياتي هيي من أروع وأجمل وأحب العلاقات على قلبي...
    مش بس انا علّمتن، هنّي كمان علّموني كتير شغلات... منّ هالشغلات قدّيش ممكن الواحد يحبّ ويسامح لأنّو بيحب
    التعليم متعب؟ يمكن...
    بس حلو.. برأيي كتير حلو
    2764.png

المربّي الحقيقي بيكون حرّ ومش متزلّم لحدا لحتى يقدر يعلّم شو معنى الحرية...
    بيكون راقي ونبيل ومحترم حتى يعرف يعلّم معنى الإحترام والرقي والنبل...
    بيكون بالو طويل لأن ولادنا ما عم بيلاقوا حدا يسمعلن بأغلب الأوقات...
    بيكون بيحب وطنو وعندو إنتماء حتى يعرف يزرع هالشي بالقلوب الطريّة...
    بيكون شغوف بالتعليم.... الشغف شي أساسي بالتربية، وإلا ما بيكون إسمو "تربية"... بيكون "شغل".
    كل عام وكل المعلّمين بخير
    2764.png
    i will not dwell in the theology within in your words :p i will simply say what you already know very well, a good teacher touches and changes the lives of many, and that is the most important thing a human being can do for another, to plant the seeds of a better tomorrow in someone's mind and spirit. your students are very lucky to have you for a teacher nayyoul :)

Iron Maiden

I was bullied by my arabic teacher when i was 10-12, hated teachers and school since then.

When i was 14, during my sister's graduation ceremony, i went to her and threw my cup of orange juice at her and got expelled :)

Couldnt hav a good rapport with any of them untill my last year coz i had a crush on my english teacher :p

People who work as teachers without having a passion for it are responsible for most kid's academic failures, trust issues and lack of motivation.

So yay for you for being a cool one :)

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Happy teacher's Day Nayla!

Your students appreciate you more than you know, and even when they pass and forget nearly everything they have learned in your class they will always remember the kind of teacher you were and the impact you had on their lives! Great teachers are hard to come by and the influence they have on their students is immesurable! They shape future scientists, journalists, engineers, writers, etc. I'm a physicist because a physics teacher made me fall in love with it! I wanted to be a writer because my Arabic teacher told me I was talented and encouraged me to write, he also inspired me to question everything and stop at nothing! Good teachers stick to teaching, great teachers inspire!

I hope you have a great teacher's day Nayla! I love that you take the responsibility you were given very seriously! I could not think of a person better suited to shape young minds :)
    I'm speechless Isa <3
    Much love bannout :*