Has gay people ever approached you?

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
You wouldnt even imagine the amount of gay dude that has approached me either live or on facebook, they are so open and blunt about it its disgusting.

Gay dudes always tell me how good looking and manly I am, heck even in the gym while im changing they openly look at my junk buldging out of my boxers and they dont even try to hide it.

Has this ever happened to you? What to do about it?

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You wouldnt even imagine the amount of gay dude that has approached me either live or on facebook, they are so open and blunt about it its disgusting.

Gay dudes always tell me how good looking and manly I am, heck even in the gym while im changing they openly look at my junk buldging out of my boxers and they dont even try to hide it.

every girl you have ever met and tried to hit on probably says the same thing about you...

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    every girl you have ever met and tried to hit on probably says the same thing about you...
    Lol STFU I'm goddamn pu$$y magnet and apparently im a d*ck magnet as well.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member

Dude you're homophobic, get over it.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Dude you're homophobic, get over it.
    Yes I am and I dont want some random dude looking at the outlining of my lovely uncircumcised penis through my boxers.

Thank you very much.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    A simple advice. focus a little less on yourself, you will get a lot more action. men or women, whatever your preference :)