Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

el mishkle ya beth it's our culture of having a "khadmeh" and having a house with a "2odet khadme". Real Estate developers at the end follow the demand of the market and the demand in Lebanon is always having an 2oda for a foreigh domestic worker.

It's really crap, and for Lebanese to adjust to reality on their living conditions that's a no go, too many Lebanese want to live a lifestyle they cannot afford. I mean I hear it all the time from Lebanese expats in Dubai complaining about not having enough money or not saving enough, while they go out every weekend to lavish clubs or parties spending money on pricey booze, or buying expensive cars by borrowing cheap loans. Some of them just want to be living in this expensive lifestyle trying to be a rich wannabee and denying their own reality.
بلّش من الشراميط اللي بالنيابة والوزارة والأعلام وسوق العملّ وبعدين تعا تفلّسف

• Advertisement
  • Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

بلّش من الشراميط اللي بالنيابة والوزارة والأعلام وسوق العملّ وبعدين تعا تفلّسف
    Lek ya faylasuf 3asrak inta

How about titsakkaf shwey wo tbattel testa3mel kalemet bazi2a. yimkin ba3den 3alam btitsamma3 3a 2are2ak

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

@Steven Gerrard
    لساني بذيء صح بس في بشر نفسيتهم بذيئة هؤلاء من يجب أن لا يسمع رأيهم
    من أجل سلامة المجتمع

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

This man speaks my mind. Ma fi 3awneh wa7ad tabi3eh.
    @SeaAb are @Dr. Strangelove are a few exceptions.
    Bas el aktarieh mitl @Iron Maiden.
    ليكون هيدا أيرون مايدن شينّو ما بيّن كتير اليوم
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lek ya faylasuf 3asrak inta

How about titsakkaf shwey wo tbattel testa3mel kalemet bazi2a. yimkin ba3den 3alam btitsamma3 3a 2are2ak
    I understand @Carol Friandise's frustration.
    Sometimes you have to resort to profanity to get your phucking point across.

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

I think the European countries should pay Lebanon reparations for the Syrian war.
    TRUE ... TRUE .... TRUE !!
    but we have pussies in command not real men !!
    the scandal that will shock you is that the same corrupt
    political class stole this money too !!
    i think that Syria al Assad must pay lebanon for 30 years of illegal occupation and crimes committed against lebanese citizens .
    Syria el Assad didn't illegally occupy Lebanon for 30 years, they were commanded by the Americans to do so and with their blessing too.
    let's stop being hypocrite to the point of silly. Syria withdrew in 2005 from Lebanon. From 2005 till now, what happened ? what changed ?
    things got for the worse, not the better. Can you deny that right now we are under WISSAYEH ? American wissayeh ?
    what changed ? you think someone like yassine jaber dares to show up and with boldness say: "let the people drink benzine if they are starving"?
    if he didn't have an American citizenship ?
    Typical Lebanese throwing his misfortune on others !!

Last edited:
    NewLeb

NewLeb

Talk is cheap. Mr. Nasrallah wants to boycott America, and many of his supporters think Lebanon does not need America financially. Does March 8 have what it takes? It’s going to get wild!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Talk is cheap. Mr. Nasrallah wants to boycott America, and many of his supporters think Lebanon does not need America financially. Does March 8 have what it takes? It’s going to get wild!

Both yourself and Ted Kha** and all those who think like you do are crazy. Lebanon is not an American state. The Lebanese people voted in an election. If the party that got the highest number of votes is to be excluded from governing the country in a parliamentary system, then truly, we dont need elections in Lebanon at all. All we'd need to do is to ask Mr Ted Kha** to appoint for us our leaders or appoint a governor for us like Paul Bremer in Iraq. In fact, we wont need to have not only elections, but also we wont need a government and a currency. Let us know that we are being ruled directly by the US like Puerto Rico and all those tiny island nations. Let the US sign to protect, preserve and defend our territorial integrity, and let us become a US state officially. If not, and all this is a plot to influence Lebanese politics for the benefit of Israehell, then, this is another evidence for the dumb Lebanese, who might think they are too smart and who imagine that through US pressure- economic or political - they can gain the upper hand in Lebanon and would be able to defeat their internal political rivals, that the US is responsible for our financial crisis and they are punishing 50 to 60% of Lebanese because the remaining percentage of the population is pro Hezballah.

All the economic problems Lebanon is facing is an economic coup to undo the 2018 election results. What you couldn't so through the ballot boxes will not be done through any sort of coup, economic, political or military. If today idiotic Lebanese take to the streets to blame Hezballah, not the aggressor (the US), the majority of Lebanese wont support such protests. We will stand our ground and defend our rights and our independence, and make sure those rogue voices are dealt with decisively as they would deserve to be dealt with. We saw it happen in Palestine when Hamas won. But it isnt going to happen in Lebanon. We don't have a Mahmood Abbass here, even though the ones we have are worse than Mahmood Abass from under the table; nonetheless their coup wont succeed because Lebanon is not Palestine, where the population is majority from one sect.

Any attempt to undo an election or try to manipulate it's results, it will literally knock off the sectarian balance and we would go back to pre Taef times, where the rule of the gun is the decider. This time around we wont need to go sit in another country to write an accord. It is more likely an accord would be written by one side. Those you want to undo through a bill sponsored by a Latino senator in the US are Lebanese first and foremost with democratic rights. Just imagine if Latinos are told not to vote or their votes don't count in US elections. What do you think would happen in the US? Both your likes and that ignorant Ted should not play a game whose implications, risks and dangers you dont understand immediately, and will have far reaching consequences into the future. Maybe someone at the US embassy should make this dumb skull understand the implications of his bill and also make that dumb orange guy in the Whitehouse understand that he is walking on muddy grounds and he doesnt really know the implications of what he is doing with his so called maximum pressure that will sending sh*t flying into his face eventually. After all, Hezballah and its allies have a majority in parliament. And that majority is valid till 2022 and no power on earth can change that, even if you own a switch that will make it possible for you to turn off the flow of oxygen into Lebanon. Dont raise your hopes too high. We arent a naive people to give in to foreign manipulations and scheming meant to benefit certain local rogues. It isnt going to happen. Forget it. The US should find ways to hold dialogue and talk to those the people have voted for. Not make plots that will only increase the bad feelings and suspicions people already harbour for the US and its policies in Lebanon and the Middle East as a whole.

I

illusion84

So cleaning one’s own house is beneath people now? Seriously, what’s wrong with people? Incidentally, once they start cleaning their own house, maybe they’ll be content with a smaller, more reasonable apartment.
    To clarify, I’m not targeting the poor here (and there are plenty). I’m referring to the contingent of employers of living in house help
    That's not what I've said! But yes you won't find Lebanese; not even Syrians or Palestinians that would accept to work in cleaning houses of other people.
    Especially under the conditions imposed on foreign workers.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    That's not what I've said! But yes you won't find Lebanese; not even Syrians or Palestinians that would accept to work in cleaning houses of other people.
    Especially under the condition imposed on foreign workers.
    why so?.....they prefer to say unemployed w yne2o?

Stupid lebanese mentality

Tla3o menon ba2a

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member

This man speaks my mind. Ma fi 3awneh wa7ad tabi3eh.
    @SeaAb are @Dr. Strangelove are a few exceptions.

Bas el aktarieh mitl @Iron Maiden.
    When the entire political axis this man belongs to is crumbling around him, rotten to the core with corruption and financial criminality, he has no other recourse but to insult and ridicule tens of thousands of people personally instead of keeping his dialog strictly political.

It speaks of his values and the values of his political line. Shame on him.

Saro tnen dislikes.

I

illusion84

why so?.....they prefer to say unemployed w yne2o?

Stupid lebanese mentality

Tla3o menon ba2a
    I donno ; let us see:
    1- working from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM;
    2- working as a housekeeper; babysitter; dog sitter; chef; dishwasher; gardner; delivery girl; personal aid; sometimes even medical aid;
    3- stays in employers house;
    4- forced to eat what the employers are offering;
    5- sometimes not even having her own room;
    6- telephone not allowed except for few calls per week;
    7- almost no holidays;
    8- no personal life, not allowed to have friends; and if she ever get a boyfriend ya latif... ;
    and all of that for 200$ a month.

I

illusion84

And some naive idiots still believe Hizbullah is not responsible for the deterioration of the economy.

A U.S senator introduced this week a bill to prohibit United States Government assistance to any Lebanese government that is influenced or controlled by Hezbollah.

So the Americans are allowed to dictate on us which political party to support if not they'll impose sanctions on us.

That's democracy according to them?

Ya3neh either we succumb to the Israeli will or we'll get sanctions ?

Sorry but your approach is naive and idiotic! What the americans are doing is called massive punishment for political reasons ; they did that in Irak; they are doing it in Iran; and now they are applying this to Lebanon!

This will only results in poverty in Lebanon which lead to increasing rate of criminals and of course terrorists!

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So the Americans are allowed to dictate on us which political party to support if not they'll impose sanctions on us.

That's democracy according to them?

Ya3neh either we succumb to the Israeli will or we'll get sanctions ?

Sorry but your approach is naive and idiotic! What the americans are doing is called massive punishment for political reasons ; they did that in Irak; they are doing it in Iran; and now they are applying this to Lebanon!

This will only results in poverty in Lebanon which lead to increasing rate of criminals and of course terrorists!
    Beggars can't afford to be choosers (or terrorists for that matter).