Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

oldschool

oldschool

What people don't get is that we don't produce any value whatsoever. Ok we have a lot of computer science graduates. Did they innovate some companies, create some softwares or apps? No most sit on their ass and apply for bank it jobs. We're lazy and got used to being paid for lazy meaningless jobs because the pay we were getting was artificially higher because at the same time we were borrowing to keep it higher.

So basically we all lived on credit we couldn't afford

Now the state has to give you good conditions to work, taxes/corruption/good internet bla bla bla buy at the end of the day we also have to create an economy that produces value. There's zero of that in Lebanon. We don't make competitive clothes we don't grow competitive produce we don't innovate in technology.

It's not the Lebanese person's fault because that system was bigger than us and forced us to be that way. I remember when I made some money I wanted to do a project and saw that I'd get 12 percent return so I thought forget the project I'll just get 8 percent interest and not even have to lift my finger.

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    great!

wat a load of oxen fecal matter!

whether or not politician robbed the country or not has nothing to do with the fact that our economy and lifestyles up this point have been inflated and not representative of reality.
    people have no idea how lebanon looks like outside of their immediate surroundings and glamorous social circles..
    jesus christ this economical crisis is a blessing in disguise so that the out of touch lebanese people can finlly smell the real shit they live in..

the country has an unproductive economy built on a screwed up banking dustem and all the services that run around it.
    smalla b lebnen ma bet3araf 3a engineers aw teachers aw mwazaf, kelloun moudara, kelloun hekama w kelloun byefhamo b kell chi.
    god frikin damn it this is gonna be good, maybe we’ll stop calling ourselves swisra el chare2 watever that fukin means.

she crossed the line al 😂😂

dude if all the politicians today returned the money back and we send them to jail, the fact still remains that our economy is broken, our education system is graduating people in the wrong fields and the whole society is high on the smell of its own shit.
    so if you know the guy that wrote this, plz tell him Iton Maiden says go frick yourself :)

am not even commenting on the tante el achrafieh molded cheese rant..

Sorry but this sounds like a drunk rant.
    Shame on SeaAb and others for liking your post.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    وزيرة الدفاع:
    - هناك تقدم على مستوى مكافحة الفساد ووزارة العدل تعمل على المزيد من ذلك ومن ضمنها حماية كاشفي الفساد
    - هناك أيضا ما يتعلق بالسرية المصرفية وقانون جديد للمناقصات وهناك تنسيق بين وزارتي العدل فى لبنان وفرنسا يتعلق بالمعاملات الالكترونية

دياب في الاجتماع المخصص لـ"سيدر" بالسراي:
    - شددنا على مكافحة الفساد ووضعنا خطة إنقاذ مالية ولدينا رؤية للتوصل إلى اقتصاد صحيح
    - لبنان يحاول تعزيز وضعه تجاه المجتمع الدولي وسنعمل قصارى جهدنا لتطبيق هذا الالتزام والتوصل إلى إنعاش الاقتصاد

دوكان: سيدر لا يزال ملائما والتمويل متوفر لتُنفذ المشاريع وتنجح الإصلاحات ويجب التنسيق مع البرلمان للموافقة على المشاريع ولكن ليس كل واحد على حدة

جلسة المفاوضات الثانية بدأت مع وفد صندوق النقد في وزارة المال عبر ال
    e-conference
    بحضور وزير المال وحاكم مصرف لبنان والفريق المالي والتقني
    Tayyar.org

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    point is as things stand now, HA has no intention to name or do anything regarding the corruption cases, it would only hurt them.
    But the question is do they have the legal cover to do something about corruption cases? And if not, would you, theoretically speaking, back parliament to approve such legal cover? And if yes, then what do you expect them to do and what actions should they take? Go after politicians and arrest them and throw them in prison and send the entire country into political turmoil? What exactly do FPMers mean and want when you make such statement about HA doing "something" to fight corruption? What has the FPM done that HA has not done?

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    But the question is do they have the legal cover to do something about corruption cases? And if not, would you, theoretically speaking, back parliament to approve such legal cover? And if yes, then what do you expect them to do and what actions should they take? Go after politicians and arrest them and throw them in prison and send the entire country into political turmoil? What exactly do FPMers mean and want when you make such statement about HA doing "something" to fight corruption? What has the FPM done that HA has not done?
    They can start by pressuring Berri to step aside and hand over some of his lower corrupt people. I am sure they have a lot of those to spare. Up till now, Amal is a symbol of purity!!!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    They can start by pressuring Berri to step aside and hand over some of his lower corrupt people. I am sure they have a lot of those to spare. Up till now, Amal is a symbol of purity!!!
    They cannot because this is a country where everyone shares power. Some may be more influential than others. But by no means does that translate to having the power to dictate to others to leave the stage. What does "pressure" mean? And how can they do about it? Why dont the FPM pressur Berri?

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    They cannot because this is a country where everyone shares power. Some may be more influential than others. But by no means does that translate to having the power to dictate to others to leave the stage. What does "pressure" mean? And how can they do about it? Why dont the FPM pressur Berri?
    Common. HA is the strongest party in the country. HA has the vast majority of the shia people behind them. They purposely float amal in elections. I am sure if Nassrallah asks berri to leave the political arena in a nice way, with a celebration of "Shoukran Nabih", he will comply. HA is the strongest in the country.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Common. HA is the strongest party in the country. HA has the vast majority of the shia people behind them. They purposely float amal in elections. I am sure if Nassrallah asks berri to leave the political arena in a nice way, with a celebration of "Shoukran Nabih", he will comply. HA is the strogest in the countr
    Habibi, this is children's talk. You are talking here of Nabih Berri, not some waiter in a restaurant (with all due respect to every worker).

What legal or constitutional capacity does Hezballah have to do what you are asking it to do. That is what I am asking for.