• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

Rafidi

Legendary Member
UAE is opening up to Israel and very respected coun

it is not about Hezbollah but in today’s world, Israel has won the soft diplomacy. Look where they were 50 years ago and where they are now. Medical research, space exploration, Internet, they are seen as bringing a lot to humanity with products that we as Lebanese use everyday.
So no one will support hate or war against Israel and Iran is over and soon Hezbollah will need to change strategy.
You can’t keep wanting to have good relationship with the West, consume their products, use their dollars while hating or attacking them.
Most of GCC countries understood that and even Egypt and Jordan.

Lebanon will follow up sooner than expected. Old days are over and no one is on our side

لا تلعبو بالنار

لا تلعبو بالنار

Sooner or later HA will have to make a huge decision, and I think they realized that they will need to be back on the negotiation table after Germany (and most of Europe) put them on the "Terror List".

But I hate the scapegoating, and HA is the scapegoat today for our financial woes. They are part of our failures but this is a collective failure and it's also down to Harirism and other cronies for our failed state.

لا تلعبو بالنار
You are the one who will suffer the most at the end by taking advantage of an enmity with Israel to build your own power. Yourself you said that you are more than happy for Berry to welcome Netanyahu in Beirut....LOL

Lebanon doesn’t need nor want anymore wars and the majority of Lebanese will favour great relationships with ALL its neighbours
You need to understand that the world has evolved and wars are won by soft power more than Katioushas. What for to maintain a state of war if you can’t even eat. You keep talking about honor while the whole world is laughing at our empty fridges....

Lebanon is a country not a party. I invite you to read the MOU between HA and the FPM

All is there

Genius

Legendary Member
You are the one who will suffer the most at the end by taking advantage of an enmity with Israel to build your own power. Yourself you said that you are more than happy for Berry to welcome Netanyahu in Beirut....LOL

Lebanon doesn’t need nor want anymore wars and the majority of Lebanese will favour great relationships with ALL its neighbours
You need to understand that the world has evolved and wars are won by soft power more than Katioushas. What for to maintain a state of war if you can’t even eat. You keep talking about honor while the whole world is laughing at our empty fridges....

Lebanon is a country not a party. I invite you to read the MOU between HA and the FPM

All is there

You are preaching to a wall.
Nothing will happen as long as the paychecks are making their way from the mullahs. Even as you said the whole world turned their back to their dumb cause.
Israelis are pounding them daily in Syria, and no one is even caring to mention it.

In a normal place, nassrallah and everyone getting a penny from a foreign country should be brought to justice for treason.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have reached a conclusion why Lebanon is so corrupt and backwards. The Lebanese people are just ****ing dumb. Like really dumb.

The Lebanese are so dumb they let the حماصنة occupy them for 30 years.

The Lebanese are so dumb they let the Palestinians get armed and overpower their army.

The Lebanese are so dumb they let foreign-funded mercenaries occupy and bankrupt their country.

Not the brains of a state-building people, that's for sure. We should hand over the country to Israel. Guaranteed they'll manage it better than the really dumb Lebanese.

tl;dr
Y'all dumb af

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
@Rafidi would use this vaccine. The Iran-made one will be ready in two millennia.

Since the first day of the pandemic, Hasbara trolls have arrogated or awarded Israehell the exclusive destiny to invent a vaccine or cure. We are still counting the days. Stop spreading propaganda and do the work, at least to help your own people.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Sooner or later HA will have to make a huge decision, and I think they realized that they will need to be back on the negotiation table after Germany (and most of Europe) put them on the "Terror List".

But I hate the scapegoating, and HA is the scapegoat today for our financial woes. They are part of our failures but this is a collective failure and it's also down to Harirism and other cronies for our failed state.

That huge decision will have to include dismantling the current sectarian state and confessional.

The very reason for the emergence of Hezballah and filling up the void left by the state in protecting and defending Lebanon is due to the sectarian state that divided the country along sectarian lines and does not regard people as citizens.

I will NEVER support Hezballah handing over its weapons to an army whose head is reserved for only one sect, even if the army is made up of 70% soldiers with Shia background. I do not care. I will also not support Hezballah handing over its weapons to a state with sectarian warlords who get repeatedly elected through sectarian electoral laws. When there is one just, able and functional state for all, then we can talk. There are conditions that just be met before a state that failed to protect its citizens can assume responsibility from those who have succeeded in defending the people. It is common sense. How can success surrender to failure and corrupt, sectarian politicians? It will never happened.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

All is there

I wont take you seriously when your mission is to spite and take my words out of context. Check my post about Berri welcoming Netanyahu in Beirut.

And you are not to decide what Lebanon needs. And you might say I am not also. Well, when your decision is stupid, then I am to decide and you must accept that. The politics of defending the country from foreign threats is not about refusing peace or loving war. It is about our interests. At what cost will Lebanon accept peace with Israehell?

You keep mentioning how advance Israehell is and using that as basis for making peace in order to gain from their technological success or whatever claims you are making. Israehell is a beggar entity that lives on aid from the American taxpayer dollars. Its scientists and thinkers are all western citizens. What you are asking us to do is to accept a western colonial outpost in our midst. They have brought all their power from abroad and implanted a body in our midst. And because they have certain means, you want us to accept what is immoral in the first place.

Even if we are to place issues of values and beliefs and principles aside and speak pragmatically and ask: what would we gain from peace with Israehell, can you tell us? What those who surrendered to Israehelli terms and conditions gained? Egypt and Jordan in the first place entered into confrontation with Israehell because of the Palestinians. After they signed peace with Israehell, what has become of the Palestinian cause? What has the peace with Jordan and Egypt benefitted the Palestinians and their cause? Nothing. On the other hand, Israehell got peace and security.

When you ask for peace, what will happen to Palestinians in Lebanon? Will you move them to your village in the North or in Batroon? What of our maritime and land borders? Will they be drawn to favor Israehell?

We are not supporting a state of war because we hate peace. We are in favor of war and standing on our feet and holding on to our arms because we wont surrender with the strike of a pen. Israehell should meet the conditions of Lebanon and then come and tell us we are just troublesome and we love war for refusing peace.

Lebanon is a country and not a party. Agreed. Parties and whichever party you support are not countries either. So dont preach to us what you should act.

Last edited:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@rami_sadaka​

·
8h

سوف يأخذونكم من الازمة الى الازمات، ومن الشح الى الفاقة، ومن القلة الى المجاعة، ومن الضيق الاقتصادي الى الاختناق الكامل، ومن التركيع الى الاستسلام لا خيار لكم غير الصمود فاصمدوا، وان فعلتم فانكم لمنتصرون. العماد #ميشال_عون لا هوت ميزون - فرنسا في ١٧ شباط ١٩٩٦