Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
From the first day the protesters went to protest in front of BDL , the stolgans were "killoun ya3ne killoun", "yaskot 7okm ll masref", the trends on twitter were "بري_شي_بخري ",

The problem with FPM was instead of embracing the revolution, they tried along with LF and FM to play the 8 March/14 March game, where they blame each other and each keeps his people afraid from the "other" parties.

Because LF has a million arguments to say against Hizbullah, and FPM has a million arguments against LF and FM, but none of them can't stand a change to explain their acts in front of a normal citizen

The idea that people were targeting FPM only exists in FPM media, because what can they say? when people went down against the system, they protected Berri and HA and are part of this system ?

How will they explain that when Berri thugs attacked protesters, they stood quiet and no one denounced anything ?
Again, no one can stop Berri but the Shiites! otherwise we will be in a Christian/Muslim or a Sunni/Shiia conflict. Please read te previous posts before repeating the same ideas that others wrote...

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

Fpm alliance with hizbala give a christian cover to their islamic terrorist project..
    While they couldn't counterbalance it into the internal political equation..
    So Fpm found itself isolated in the middle of the sharks ..

It is similar situation when Aoun was in baabda on 1988.. Back then lot of people admired him and me one of them..
    I wasn't this aoun back for one... Ta ykassir ras the orfans of hafiz l assad,

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Do you know all those internet users? I don't think so and therefore you are not entitled to talk on their behalf.

Look, if FPM is responsible in anywhere I don't mind that the party gets punished by the public opinion. 7ajj tetfalsafo and stop wasting precious time attacking FPM for some psychological reasons... Rou7o tfaddalo choufo min sara2kon... attacking FPM day and night for ideological reasons and doing nothing else is only protecting those who robbed you and extending their lifetime...
    We voted you in. That's your job.
    Rou7o shoufo? What kind of logic is this.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We voted you in. That's your job.
    Rou7o shoufo? What kind of logic is this.
    No you did not vote us in alone and we don't have the executive powers needed to flush all the dirt that has been accumulating since 1992. You voted us in along with a 30 years-old class of ze3ran and robbers, and every community up until this very sad day is ready to starve while defending the leaders who robbed them!

Bikaffik hal2ad I better go do something else than repeating obvious stuffs for those who want to understand.

I

illusion84

From the first day the protesters went to protest in front of BDL , the stolgans were "killoun ya3ne killoun", "yaskot 7okm ll masref", the trends on twitter were "بري_شي_بخري ",

The problem with FPM was instead of embracing the revolution, they tried along with LF and FM to play the 8 March/14 March game, where they blame each other and each keeps his people afraid from the "other" parties.

Because LF has a million arguments to say against Hizbullah, and FPM has a million arguments against LF and FM, but none of them can't stand a change to explain their acts in front of a normal citizen

The idea that people were targeting FPM only exists in FPM media, because what can they say? when people went down against the system, they protected Berri and HA and are part of this system ?

How will they explain that when Berri thugs attacked protesters, they stood quiet and no one denounced anything ?
    People were against Bassil since day 1! The most cursed figure was Gebran Bassil; I was on the ground on October 17; Bassil had the gov for himself; and Hariri was acting as his lapdog so it is normal for revolutionaries to attack him as they saw him the number 1 responsible of the current situation.

Now the anger is shifted toward Nassrallah as he is seen as the protector of the corrupts.

I

illusion84

FPM as a party made many mistakes but they did NOT rob like the TAEF gangs and your red sentence is not correct. Of course one has to blame HA because they are the most effective cover for Berri and they never did anything to stop corruption. You cannot stop Berri until the opposition comes from within the Shiite community because otherwise the conflict will be taken into a religious/sectarian conflict. If the Shiites, and mainly HA, do not stop Berri then no one can do that because the alternative is civil war. Ma badda hal2ad zaka ye3ni!
    My parents went to southern Lebanon on October 17; all the roads were cut at that time; southerners and Shia revolted against the corrupt Nabih Berri.
    Randa took the first plane to Paris that day.
    Randa's properties in Tyre rest house were attacked; same for the MPs houses in Nabatieh!
    Southern Lebanon witnessed a real revolution!

What happened? You had Nassrallah attacking the thouwar and asking his people to withdraw.
    You had flyers distributed over whatsapp and Facebook claiming that the thouwar are Shia al Safara!
    Finally You had HA thugs attacking the revolutionaries in Nabatieh and in Martyr square!
    After this incident Berri thugs roamed free in the south threatening all those who protested against him; we had a revival of the thuggish and militia men behaviour of the civil war! I guess old habits are hard to die!

So yes the Shia revolted; the revolution was crushed by the manipulative soft power of Nassrallah and by tough measures including harassment, propaganda; physical attacks; and threats!

I don't believe for one second that the shia are happy with their money being stolen or by the dollar hitting the 8,000 L.L.!

SAVO

SAVO

My parents went to southern Lebanon on October 17; all the roads were cut at that time; southerners and Shia revolted against the corrupt Nabih Berri.
    Randa took the first plane to Paris that day.
    Randa's properties in Tyre rest house were attacked; same for the MPs houses in Nabatieh!
    Southern Lebanon witnessed a real revolution!

What happened? You had Nassrallah attacking the thouwar and asking his people to withdraw.
    You had flyers distributed over whatsapp and Facebook claiming that the thouwar are Shia al Safara!
    Finally You had HA thugs attacking the revolutionaries in Nabatieh and in Martyr square!
    After this incident Berri thugs roamed free in the south threatening all those who protested against him; we had a revival of the thuggish and militia men behaviour of the civil war! I guess old habits are hard to die!

So yes the Shia revolted; the revolution was crushed by the manipulative soft power of Nassrallah and by tough measures including harassment, propaganda; physical attacks; and threats!

I don't believe for one second that the shia are happy with their money being stolen or by the dollar hitting the 8,000 L.L.!

Thats exactly ehat happened..
    Do you remember the guys who.insulted berri and nasrallah how they had to apologize to camera after being beaten

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    FPM wants to remove Salemeh since a long time, but baddak tchouf HA if he dares to anger his brother Nabih Berri and the TAEF gangs. Regardless, Hassan Diab is now the PM and there is NOTHING that prevents him from removing Salemeh. Again the worst thing that can happen to him is the zo3ran pushing him to resign and it's OK if he manages to destroy their secret banking keeper.
    Firing Salameh needs 2 thirds of the government, so, at least 13 ministers. Berri has 2 ministers, HA 2, Frangieh 2 and Joumblat 1. I am sure Berri can "convince" another minister to vote against Salameh's removal and therefore, it will not pass.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    People were against Bassil since day 1! The most cursed figure was Gebran Bassil; I was on the ground on October 17; Bassil had the gov for himself; and Hariri was acting as his lapdog so it is normal for revolutionaries to attack him as they saw him the number 1 responsible of the current situation.

Now the anger is shifted toward Nassrallah as he is seen as the protector of the corrupts.
    bassil had the gvt for himself...

what the actual coitus?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Firing Salameh needs 2 thirds of the government, so, at least 13 ministers. Berri has 2 ministers, HA 2, Frangieh 2 and Joumblat 1. I am sure Berri can "convince" another minister to vote against Salameh's removal and therefore, it will not pass.
    Unless HA stops protecting corruption and makes one courageous decision against his brother the king of thieves.... See how HA is amplifying the suffering of the Lebanese people?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I agree, but there is no money for farmers currently and with the capital controls and strict rules on wire transfers, farmers are not able to buy any equipment to help raising livestock and grow crops. They just don't have the money.

Reforms that the Diab government planned would help the agriculture sector, but unfortunately we will never see those reforms come to fruition.
    The question is why wait till now? Why did we not have livestock farms all along? We have poultries.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

Judge happy and also US Ambassador....crazy Lebanon

20:06

الميادين: توجه مجلس القضاء الأعلى هو لعدم اتخاذ أي إجراء عقابي بحق القاضي مازح

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    he will come back from his resignation for sure...
    أفادت مصادر لقناة
    OTV،
    عن أن إستقالة المدير العام لوزارة المالية آلان بيفاني، جاءت بقرار سريع منه وموجهة إلى وزير المالية غازي وزني بالتحديد، وبسبب أنه لم يستطع تحمل الحملة الإعلامية عليه"، وأكدت المصادر أن الإستقالة التي حصلت هي "صرخة حق ولا تعني أن ثمة من تخلى عنه بل العكس هو الصحيح".

dyyyy

dyyyy

IMG_20200629_195315.jpg

The whole country is collapsing, millions of people lost their lifetime savings, people are starving just so Bassil, Berri, Mikati, Hariri ..... and all their friends don't lose their last year's interest on their money.

Don't try to sugarcoat it or blame just Berri and HA or blame it on the 30 years,

This was a decision that should have been taken 6 month ago and they all said there won't be any haircut.

Every single one of these guys is a murderer.