Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

I

illusion84

The question is why wait till now? Why did we not have livestock farms all along? We have poultries.
because the dollar was 1500LL it was cheaper to buy imported milk and meat!
Plus with interest rate around 12% why would anyone invest in livestock ; it is a stinky business ; and it requires hard work ; it was much easier to simply put the money in the bank!
That's what Riyad Salameh did in the past 30 years ; of course the governments were applauding for him!

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    because the dollar was 1500LL it was cheaper to buy imported milk and meat!
    Plus with interest rate around 12% why would anyone invest in livestock ; it is a stinky business ; and it requires hard work ; it was much easier to simply put the money in the bank!
    That's what Riyad Salameh did in the past 30 years ; of course the governments were applauding for him!
    Gullible people with lots of money look for easy and greedy ways to reap huge profits. Should we really feel sorry?

I

illusion84

Judge happy and also US Ambassador....crazy Lebanon

20:06

الميادين: توجه مجلس القضاء الأعلى هو لعدم اتخاذ أي إجراء عقابي بحق القاضي مازح
    Exchange of messages between Iran and America! Lebanon is simply the mailbox :s

Bas the ambassador and the American wannabe zawadouha ...

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    View attachment 19891

The whole country is collapsing, millions of people lost their lifetime savings, people are starving just so Bassil, Berri, Mikati, Hariri ..... and all their friends don't lose their last year's interest on their money.

Don't try to sugarcoat it or blame just Berri and HA or blame it on the 30 years,

This was a decision that should have been taken 6 month ago and they all said there won't be any haircut.

Every single one of these guys is a murderer.
    If 963 accounts each has 10M= 9.63B
    if as they say will deduct 3 B total meaning they will have a haircut of 31% not 13%...

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon wi become like Somalia this year. There's no hope.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon's biggest mistake was not seeking to be part of France. Imagine where we would be now had that happened. Instead, we will become like Somalia.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    View attachment 19891

The whole country is collapsing, millions of people lost their lifetime savings, people are starving just so Bassil, Berri, Mikati, Hariri ..... and all their friends don't lose their last year's interest on their money.

Don't try to sugarcoat it or blame just Berri and HA or blame it on the 30 years,

This was a decision that should have been taken 6 month ago and they all said there won't be any haircut.

Every single one of these guys is a murderer.
    So we're begging the international community for money when we could have taxed the filthy rich (thieves) and solved the crisis?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon's biggest mistake was not seeking to be part of France. Imagine where we would be now had that happened. Instead, we will become like Somalia.

Don't be so sure that we would have had paradise if France has made us part of it cos the Umma would have most probably revolted against the kuffar France. We most probably would have ended up being like Algeria where corruption also rages but is more or less controlled by the army. France never knew how to build stable systems in their ex-colonies so I am not sure they can be taken for a role model.

I

illusion84

So we're begging the international community for money when we could have taxed the filthy rich (thieves) and solved the crisis?
    it is not just about money ; we need to have an IMF program as it is like a new international financial mandate over Lebanon.

Frankly we proved that we can not govern ourselves; whatever money we'll get will end up in the pockets of the corrupt!

So it is better to have IMF controlling and checking every dollar we spend maybe at the end of the program we'll have hope for Lebanon.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:31
    دياب وقع مرسوم ترقية الضباط من مختلف الرتب في جميع الأجهزة العسكرية اعتباراً من ١ / ٧ / ٢٠٢٠
    21:31
    تبلغ دياب من بعثة لبنان في الأمم المتحدة أن لبنان انتخب نائبا لرئيس الجمعية العامة للأمم المتحدة للدورة 75 وانتخاب لبنان في هذه الدورة التاريخية هو لفتة هامة لكونه أحد 5 دول ساهمت في صياغة الإعلان العالمي لحقوق الإنسان

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Muki @proIsrael-nonIsraeli and co.

Listen between 10:55 to 11:10 mins.
    Two comments:
    1- sormayti ashraf min Jamil lsayyed w kol klab souriyya bi lubnan
    2- I pity you, you still believe Hizbullah are the decision makers. At this point, I can't help you. You're wearing the blinders willingly.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Alain BIfani is a Christian Maronite. What other 1st category finance position that requires a Maronite will be empty soon?
    We need Bifani, and his likes, ex fpmers and free patriotic lebanese in a new party.

Slowly, they will get the support of the majority.

Out of the old corrupt. killoun.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    So the interpol is going to catch him?
    US presidents kill people in other countries like birds or for sport and they are never brought to justice for their crimes against humanity. Maybe the Iranians are being idealistic.

cedarheart

cedarheart

He is clearly blaming all of the ruling parties. Killoun including ma khallouna club.

Respect to this man. His speech echoes charbel nahhas.
    Alain Bifani was the DG of the finance ministry for the past 20 years, he has witnessed all the atrocities committed in the theft of the treasury he now has 2 options:
    1-a coward exit: shut up and stay on the side forever
    2-a patriotic act: spill all the facts with numbers, names, and details of the past 20 years