Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No

IMF does not care about geopolitics. Its main purpose is to fund nations in need and it only cares how much it gives and if the country will be able to pay it back. We have to abide by their terms not ours so it has every right to ask us for the numbers and do due diligence before giving us the loan. I am glad they did this because it has exposed the liars and the thieves in our political class.
With the US being the largest contributor to IMF (17%), it would be naive to think politics are not part of the equation.

• Advertisement
  • Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

With the US being the largest contributor to IMF (17%), it would be naive to think politics are not part of the equation.
    It isn't. Even the US ambassador hinted this (implement the reforms)

Take the money, start the reforms and pay the money back with interest. If you can't we won't give.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It isn't. Even the US ambassador hinted this (implement the reforms)

Take the money, start the reforms and pay the money back with interest. If you can't we won't give.
    Anyways, it's all useless because Parliament will never be on board. Heck, can the government agree on a program with the IMF without the Parliament?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Anyways, it's all useless because Parliament will never be on board. Heck, can the government agree on a program with the IMF without the Parliament?

Ibrahim Kanaan bala mokh aw chou?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He is 100x better than Riad Saleme.
    I don’t understand GMA and FPM. They are letting go the few capable and not corrupt people who are trying to find a solution all this to please Berri and the corrupt Mafia.
    Allah yse3do Aoun...Ma 3am bila77i2 7fadat.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    We need Bifani, and his likes, ex fpmers and free patriotic lebanese in a new party.

Slowly, they will get the support of the majority.

Out of the old corrupt. killoun.
    And then the unicorns will hold hands and frolic off into the distance.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I disagree with SHN that we will not starve. The ruling mafia wants the people to starve to make them more dependent on it.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Dont worry you are not in the equation. Never were. You keep staring at the unicorns in the Mou.
    *chef's kiss*

I know it's hard to operate in reality instead of a world where one is worried about a particular political party and not the failure of a political project. But try.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    *chef's kiss*

I know it's hard to operate in reality instead of a world where one is worried about a particular political party and not the failure of a political project. But try.
    What are you trying to say love.
    What do you want me to try.

SAVO

SAVO

a situation like Ceuta and melila , regarding the christian areas in lebanon under european mandate .. that could be an option to protect the christians of lebanon

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    a situation like Ceuta and melila , regarding the christian areas in lebanon under european mandate .. that could be an option to protect the christians of lebanon
    Everyone will run there. Lebanon is small.
    And which country will annex them?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Also, the US will never let the IMF aid us. They will tell us to either starve or disarm Hezbollah.

I do not think this is true. The IMF has given funds to tyrants who were on Washington's sanctions list in the past. They were even aware of the atrocities, corruption and human rights violations of those tyrannical dictators and the IMF still provided them with loans.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I do not think this is true. The IMF has given funds to tyrants who were on Washington's sanctions list in the past. They were even aware of the atrocities, corruption and human rights violations of those tyrannical dictators and the IMF still provided them with loans.
    So the problem is not some sort of evil conspiracy against the Shiites and HA. The problem is the greed and corruption of the ruling class, led by your God, Berri. Enjoy him when you’re pleading for a loaf of bread from Amal thugs on the mostiq

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    So the problem is not some sort of evil conspiracy against the Shiites and HA. The problem is the greed and corruption of the ruling class, led by your God, Berri. Enjoy him when you’re pleading for a loaf of bread from Amal thugs on the mostiq
    Sorry, do not mistake me for a Trinitarian Christian. I do not believe in or worship a man who walks on to legs as God.

V

Viral

What nationality is Alain Bifani? His surname doesnt sound Lebanese. Apologies if I'm mistaken.
    Hellooooo:cigar: