Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry, do not mistake me for a Trinitarian Christian. I do not believe in or worship a man who walks on to legs as God.
But your posts say otherwise :)... your post indicate a blind worship of Berri. The sad part, they also indicate that it is out of spite to fellow countrymen or some ill conceived notion that Berri is the second Mahdi, bringing power and everlasting joy to the Shiites around the world.
Well, enjoy your vision of Berri. Mabrouk

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What nationality is Alain Bifani? His surname doesnt sound Lebanese. Apologies if I'm mistaken.
    No worries you’d be surprised. His nationality is “honesty, integrity and love for the country”. But these don’t mix with Berri so no surprise you don’t consider him Lebanese

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Hellooooo:cigar:
    I'm asking of someone's nationality. How is that racism, please?

I want to know his nationality. That part seems to be unspoken of.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    But your posts say otherwise :)... your post indicate a blind worship of Berri. The sad part, they also indicate that it is out of spite to fellow countrymen or some ill conceived notion that Berri is the second Mahdi, bringing power and everlasting joy to the Shiites around the world.
    Well, enjoy your vision of Berri. Mabrouk
    I do not enjoy Berri. But when your patriarch is also in support of a thief from his sect, why then are you FPMers always singling out Berri?

Besides, do you know how much Gebran Bassil has and where he made his money from? You are complaining about Berri because there is someone who wields more power in the state and is more influential than your leaders do/are.

When others criticize Berri, I hear them out. But when FPMers do it, I dont pay heed anymore. Berri is not the only problem in Lebanon.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

He isn’t a civil servant. Hence he’s Lebanese. Questioning husband nationality to please Berri is racism

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    He isn’t a civil servant. Hence he’s Lebanese. Questioning husband nationality to please Berri is racism
    Why going on the defensive?

So he is married to a Lebanese lady and he works as a civil servant, at the same time other Lebanese women cant give citizenship to their husbands and kids or have them take to state jobs. Can someone please clarify what's going on here? I am really clueless. I just want clarification. Apparently, Bifani is not a Lebanese surname, except if he is a naturalized citizen. Then simply say he was naturalized.

dyyyy

dyyyy

By law, he cannot NOT have a Lebanese nationality and get this position but don't know if he also holds another nationality, it could be those families that were naturalized long time ago like "boghti", "kettaneh" ....

dyyyy

dyyyy

Why going on the defensive?

So he is married to a Lebanese lady and he works as a civil servant, at the same time other Lebanese women cant give citizenship to their husbands and kids or have them take to state jobs. Can someone please clarify what's going on here? I am really clueless. I just want clarification. Apparently, Bifani is not a Lebanese surname, except if he is a naturalized citizen. Then simply say he was naturalized.
    no no he's not someone who has been personally naturalized, he was born Lebanese, the problem there's no wikipedia page for him to have a reference.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    By law, he cannot NOT have a Lebanese nationality and get this position but don't know if he also holds another nationality, it could be those families that were naturalized long time ago like "boghti", "kettaneh" ....
    Is the position he occupies only for foreigners? Or you meant he cant hold this post if he is not Lebanese?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    no no i mean he has to be Lebanese.
    I know the "cannot not" was confusing 😄 😄
    So that means his family is Lebanese or must be Lebanese. And likely the family was naturalized a long time back. These are the points so far that have been posited as possible explanation. In that case, where was his family originally from and when did it get naturalisation.

dyyyy

dyyyy

So that means his family is Lebanese or must be Lebanese. And likely the family was naturalized a long time back. These are the points so far that have been posited as possible explanation. In that case, where was his family originally from and when did it get naturalisation.
    Why are you investigiating his family ?
    You think this has a relation to waht he did yesterday ?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No worries you’d be surprised. His nationality is “honesty, integrity and love for the country”. But these don’t mix with Berri so no surprise you don’t consider him Lebanese

His surname sounds Italian (Arabic for Bifani or Pifani), but he's Greek Orthodox, so I don't really know.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Why are you investigiating his family ?
    You think this has a relation to waht he did yesterday ?
    I am curious. I've felt his surname doesnt sound like a regular Lebanese surname. I'm fascinated.

And I have the right to ask and know. He is a civil servant paid from my money or stealing from my money. He has served in the finance ministry for 20 years. Some heavyweight must have backed him. And he bears a French surname. We deserve to know how a French man became a civil servant in Lebanon's ministry of finance, especially that France has a bad reputation for handling and interfering in the monetary and financial sectors of its former colonies. In Africa, former French colonies till use the Franc and it is printed in France and France keeps their foreign reserve and make them pay colonial tax. So I know it is not a french demand that we must have a french overlords in our finance ministry.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am curious. I've felt his surname doesnt sound like a regular Lebanese surname. I'm fascinated.

And I have the right to ask and know. He is a civil servant paid from my money or stealing from my money. He has served in the finance ministry for 20 years. Some heavyweight must have backed him. And he bears a French surname. We deserve to know how a French man became a civil servant in Lebanon's ministry of finance, especially that France has a bad reputation for handling and interfering in the monetary and financial sectors of its former colonies. In Africa, former French colonies till use the Franc and it is printed in France and France keeps their foreign reserve and make them pay colonial tax. So I know it is not a french demand that we must have a french overlords in our finance ministry.
    ana esme Gaspard fi mechkle?

I

illusion84

I disagree with SHN that we will not starve. The ruling mafia wants the people to starve to make them more dependent on it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Apparently they'll flood the market with Iranian and Syrian goods.

Frankly let the food and medicine comes from Iran; the Americans and Saudis want to embargo Lebanon and wish us to side with them.

Lebanon lived and even prospered when the west and Iran had to compete to win the Lebanese (the famous M14/M8 struggle).

The Saudis turned their back and the Americans are causing us financial troubles; I say let us head east and I'm sure on our way there the west will start helping.

But sitting idle and doing nothing is the worst thing that can ever be done at this moment!