Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

God help our soldiers, and us all

No more meat at meals as military feels the pinch

BEIRUT: The National News Agency reported Tuesday that due to the difficult economic conditions faced in the country, the Lebanese Army would no longer receive meat at daily meals. According to the NNA statement, the country's economic difficulties have adversely affected the military's financial health, compelling the Army to save money where possible. The provision of meat at meals for on duty soldiers has therefore been stopped.

The decision reflects just how unprecedented Lebanon's economic woes have become, with a collapsing currency and rising inflation smothering Lebanon's commercial life. Much of Lebanon's meat is imported and this has impacted the industry. Slaughter houses are reportedly decreasing their supply of meat as the heightened cost to import meat is making it impossible for customers to afford it.

Households all over the country are being pushed further into economic suffering, unable to buy an increasing number of foodstuffs as the poverty rate continues to rise. The government is pinning economic hopes on the relief that the International Monetary Fund and other international donors could bring, yet experts predict such assistance would be conditioned on austerity measures that may choke the country further.

Nothing wrong in being vegetarian ..
    Beside the army soldiers should be send on the field to cultivate their foods instead staying in their barracks drinking tea and sleeping..
    They want food they should produce it .

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPMers are traitors la2an, ma badda tnen ye7ko fiya. Nshallah Marada can name the next justice minister ta yrajj3oola l haybe. :cigar:
    In the meantime, now that we got rid of the corrupt and stooges Alain Biffani (his name should have been a red flag) and Henri Chaoul (another suspicious name), we’ll be able to reform the country with true powerful and independent politicians like Berri, el Salem la ismo. They will convince the Chinese to invest trillions in Lebanon (you need that amount given sitt Randa’s 51%) and we will show the west how strong we are. Look, a strong judge from the South “saddala bouza” to the US Ambassador, showing her who is the boss and singlehandedly thwarted the US conspiracy. And then FPM backstabbed him through an independent justice minister. That’s why we need Berri to remain in control ta y3mar Lebnan

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A true revolution against Berri-Jumblat-Hariri/Sanioura/Mikati and all the affiliated zo3ran of those! Not a revolution hijacked by LF/PSP/FM frafit nor one that some Amal/HA dudes on motorcycles can scare... Remember March 14 2005? Only something like this can work.

Allah gave people brains to use them! HA is waiting for Allah to take Nabih Berri for example so they "might" stand against the robberies that brother Nabih and his mafia are committing... Don't waste your time with people waiting for Allah to act when they can act but chose not to...

مراسلة "الجديد":
    - الوزير عماد حب الله اعترض خلال جلسة الحكومة على الشركة التي لزمت التدقيق في حسابات مصرف لبنان على اعتبار انها تربطها علاقات مع العدو الاسرائيلي​

Ya sa3adet el wazir, ALL the international companies deal with Israhell because this entity is recognized by almost every country in the world except 3 or 4. So if you are waiting to find one decent company that does not deal with Israhell then mabrouk 3leykon the end that is waiting for you because with every day that you waste you are giving oxygen to Riad Salemeh and his TAEF thieves. I can't believe what HA has become and no wonder they are loosing support by the minute... Yalla count on Israhell to bomb Lebanon now so you can recover some of this support....
    Hezbollah khikha when it comes to internal politics. Inb4 they give the Americans everything they want.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lek hal mastra! Resign w khallsoona min hal habal.
    Ah ya Berri ya **** :mad: Berri is more dangerous on the country than Israel. The truth is that Berri is affraid that people uncover the billions he stole and this has nothing to do with Israel! Where is the moukawameh now?!?!? The people need to go massively on the streets.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Ah ya Berri ya **** :mad: Berri is more dangerous on the country than Israel. The truth is that Berri is affraid that people uncover the billions he stole and this has nothing to do with Israel! Where is the moukawameh now?!?!? The people need to go massively on the streets.
    You still have faith b hal sha3b l m2al3at? cute :)

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    So... Bifani resigned and nothing happened.
    Before him Chaoul resigned and nothing happened.
    And way before them Ziyab Baroud resigned and nothing happened.
    And before that Nahas resigned and nothing happened.

Can any one of those "FPM must resign" advocates walk me through their logic? @Genius maybe? I'm serious what is the plan? Principles are great, but what are the envisioned steps?

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can't believe how much I hate Berri.

oldschool

oldschool

So... Bifani resigned and nothing happened.
    Before him Chaoul resigned and nothing happened.
    And way before them Ziyab Baroud resigned and nothing happened.
    And before that Nahas resigned and nothing happened.

Can any one of those "FPM must resign" advocates walk me through their logic? @Genius maybe?
    They should resign only if they’re gonna set up roadblocks and divide this country and give us 10 years of life without these idiots

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They should resign only if they’re gonna set up roadblocks and divide this country and give us 10 years of life without these idiots
    What do you do with the LF?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can't believe how much I hate Berri.

The problem is not only Berri, there are his partners Jumblat and the Hariri tribe as well as his protectors HA. Kelloun metel ba3doun and they are very dangerous for the survival of this country :)

mikeys71

mikeys71

Berri is your partner and so is HA. Congratulations 🍾🎉