Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

• Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Berri is your partner and so is HA. Congratulations 🍾🎉
    Zip it please and stop spreading lies! Your mindset has been framed long time ago and all your actions are useless. The LF did nothing since 2005 except barking against FPM, and your behavior is contributing to the collapse the same way the thieves are contributing. You are not better than the TAEF people with whom you were allies in 1990, and you have no future programs because you are the party of the past that is prisoner to its own hatred.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

mikeys71

mikeys71

The problem is not only Berri, there are his partners Jumblat and the Hariri tribe as well as his protectors HA. Kelloun metel ba3doun and they are very dangerous for the survival of this country :)
    HA is no one protector he is partner to all the corrupt parties. HA is more corrupt then all his partners combined. Steeling billions and billions from Beirut Seaport, Beirut airport and the Syrian/Lebanese border all under the watch and cover of Bay el-kell.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon's collapse is imminent. And Berri is working on it.

Lah... it is the Americans. Berri is working on a deal with China but FPM doesn’t have the Balls to stand up to the west

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lah... it is the Americans. Berri is working on a deal with China but FPM doesn’t have the Balls to stand up to the west
    Berri is working with the Americans on it because it suits his interests.

mikeys71

mikeys71

Zip it please and stop spreading lies! Your mindset has been framed long time ago and all your actions are useless. The LF did nothing since 2005 except barking against FPM, and your behavior is contributing to the collapse the same way the thieves are contributing. You are not better than the TAEF people with whom you were allies in 1990, and you have no future programs because you are the party of the past that is prisoner to its own hatred.
    It’s ok. I know truth is painful. LF is not running the country it’s FPM. So own the failure of your party and The power hungry Aoun and his Family who would do anything to stay in power including destroying and selling the country to a terrorist regimes.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    So... Bifani resigned and nothing happened.
    Before him Chaoul resigned and nothing happened.
    And way before them Ziyab Baroud resigned and nothing happened.
    And before that Nahas resigned and nothing happened.

Can any one of those "FPM must resign" advocates walk me through their logic? @Genius maybe? I'm serious what is the plan? Principles are great, but what are the envisioned steps?
    All of these are FPM? You understand, that by resigning these people are denouncing the govt including FPM. What makes you feel so special, is beyond any logic.
    Did you think charbel nahhas resigned in support of FPM?

You are right, all of these people resigned and nothing happened. FPM kept going strong in the same direction, doing their part in the malfunction of the country.
    Instead of taking a moment and analyze the red flag that just hit the nation.

At this time there is little remaining to salvage. Mabrouk

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It’s ok. I know truth is painful. LF is not running the country it’s FPM. So own the failure of your party and The power hungry Aoun and his Family who would do anything to stay in power including destroying and selling the country to a terrorist regimes.
    I won't waste any minute replying to your posts that parrot the same things... so my previous reply is enough for all your present and future posts.... Read it carefully and repetitively....

dyyyy

dyyyy

So... Bifani resigned and nothing happened.
    Before him Chaoul resigned and nothing happened.
    And way before them Ziyab Baroud resigned and nothing happened.
    And before that Nahas resigned and nothing happened.

Can any one of those "FPM must resign" advocates walk me through their logic? @Genius maybe? I'm serious what is the plan? Principles are great, but what are the envisioned steps?
    These people resigned because FPM ditched them instead of supporting their reforms, how's FPM plan of going along working?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    All of these are FPM? You understand, that by resigning these people are denouncing the govt including FPM. What makes you feel so special, is beyond any logic.
    Did you think charbel nahhas resigned in support of FPM?

You are right, all of these people resigned and nothing happened. FPM kept going strong in the same direction, doing their part in the malfunction of the country.
    Instead of taking a moment and analyze the red flag that just hit the nation.

At this time there is little remaining to salvage. Mabrouk
    Mabrouk 3leyk habibeh but nobody said these were FPMers nor was that remotely connected to the point. My question was simple and you did not answer it: how do you see this evolving from FPM resigning? You were advocating a resignation, walk us through it please.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    These people resigned because FPM ditched them instead of supporting their reforms, how's FPM plan of going along working?
    Ya khayyeh, I don't endorse FPM. Woo ra7 emsheh ma3ak: their plan is a total failure.
    Now if you are advocating a resignation tfaddal walk me through what you see happen, my question was not exactly complicated.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I never got why FPM ditched Charbel Nahhas.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Somewhere you guys have to reconcile the schizophrenic thought of FPM being the almighty ruler and FPM being HA's and Amal's poodle.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Mabrouk 3leyk habibeh but nobody said these were FPMers nor was that remotely connected to the point. My question was simple and you did not answer it: how do you see this evolving from FPM resigning? You were advocating a resignation, walk us through it please.
    My answer was clear. Too late now.

And even if FPM resigns today, there will be little repercussions. I m glad you know your weight right now.

My solution does not involve FPM. When you settle and deal with the devil, and make such strategic mistakes, you are unfit to lead a country.