Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    My answer was clear. Too late now.

And even if FPM resigns today, there will be little repercussions. I m glad you know your weight right now.

My solution does not involve FPM. When you settle and deal with the devil, and make such strategic mistakes, you are unfit to lead a country.
    I am not sure why you address me as FPM or how you think I am unfit for whatever.
    Bass humor me especially since we have hindsight now: what would have FPM's resignation resulted in? Even better what is your solution now?

SAVO

SAVO

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

To Fpm'ers ..

What is your comment on this article ?

oldschool

oldschool

Would @kmarthe welcome me in Zahle?

You will be the first citizen of our new mini country. We will last ten years before being invaded but they will be an epic ten years where we build a new Monaco then watch it burn in flames

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You will be the first citizen of our new mini country. We will last ten years before being invaded but they will be an epic ten years where we build a new Monaco then watch it burn in flames
    Monaco? I think you're overestimating the new political class.
    Gone are the days of great Maronite statesmen like Raymond Eddé, Camille Chamoun, Fouad Chehab, or Elias Sarkis.
    You are left with the likes of Gibran Bassil, Michel Aoun and Frangieh. :lol:

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It would need to be part of a civilized country to survive. And no LF and Kataeb.

oldschool

oldschool

It would need to be part of a civilized country to survive. And no LF and Kataeb.

Lah shu lf w kataeb. Hole kellon maa trablous.

Bassil can live in it but can't practice politics. Kanaan I'm still thinking about it. Aoun can be honorary president.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    I am not sure why you address me as FPM or how you think I am unfit for whatever.
    Bass humor me especially since we have hindsight now: what would have FPM's resignation resulted in? Even better what is your solution now?
    Are you trying to be funny.

I told you now if FPM resigns, nothing much will happen. Too late. I could care less what they do now.

SAVO

SAVO

Lebanon is a small metaphore of the world after berlin wall collapse on 1989..
    This is capitalism at it best dude ..

I

illusion84

Berri and his militia friends will buy votes 10 times cheaper from now on. Mabruk aala hal shaab el ajdab
    Sadly they don't buy votes! All what they need is a speech from Nassrallah and the illusion of a public post! If this does not work then a sa7sou7 and a threat will work!

The poor shia do not even get the 100$ during election time.

SAVO

SAVO

Sadly they don't buy votes! All what they need is a speech from Nassrallah and the illusion of a public post! If this does not work then a sa7sou7 and a threat will work!

The poor shia do not even get the 100$ during election time.
    Takleef shar3i plus amal thugs beating everyone else dare to candidate as an alternative ..

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You can't believe how much I hate Berri.

Do not let them deceive you. I have my issues with Berri. In principle, I dont support or find reason for any politician to serve for 3 decades. I do not support a civil servant like Bifani serving for 20 years.

FPMers are against Berri for all the wrong reasons. Accusing him of corruption is just a cover up. They end up voting for him after calling him names. Further, they have not insisted that parliamentary immunity should be dropped. Their effort has been half baked. Without dropping the parliamentary immunity, nothing can be done to Berri or any MP who has corruption allegations to face.

They're mostly angry with Berri because they feel he overshadows the statue of Baabda. The presidency has been rendered powerless after Taef. They still dream of a Lebanon whereby the presidency is reserved for one sect and with full presidential powers. They want to feel again that only they exist in Lebanon and no one else but them alone. A powerful and more influential Berri means a less powerful and less influential Aoun. It is a political tug of war. Also, Berri touches on every state benefit and rewards his followers in the Shia community. That doesn't sit well with them. Even where there is state job vacancy, they will block state employment if more Muslims than Christians will get employed. Sectatian people! Their leader is a bigot. So what do you expect.

At the same time, Gebran Basil isn't popular for being a businessman. He is from an average family. Today, he has many properties and lot of money. From where, please? Corruption 2al. Look within 2a7babi.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Are you trying to be funny.

I told you now if FPM resigns, nothing much will happen. Too late. I could care less what they do now.
    Mesh rekbeh ma3ak lyom, shee ana FPM shee you answer completely different question...
    Ensa, ma ba2a 7erzeneh anyway. The country is about to implode.