Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
I am not sure why you address me as FPM or how you think I am unfit for whatever.
Bass humor me especially since we have hindsight now: what would have FPM's resignation resulted in? Even better what is your solution now?
Your whole question and attitude are irrelevant and misplaced.
I am not a minister to give solutions. I am a voter, my solution is a vote and accountability.
You want me to solve 30 years of corruption? The IMF and the govt having hard time to find a compromising deal.

FPM lost it all in the govt, no international support, no credibility, and no more popular support either.

• Advertisement
  • I

illusion84

We are arguing over Berri and FPM; FPM followers attacking Berri ; Shia attacking FPM; but the truth is that they are all in this together.

Today Ibrahim Kanaan was visiting Berri; and they seem to be ok together!

They play a charade just to make us think that they are good and honest while they are in the deep shit together.

They fight over their shares and not over the best interest of the Lebanese!

October 17 proved to be right one more time; kilon ya3neh kilon.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    []
    They're mostly angry with Berri because they feel he overshadows the statue of Baabda. The presidency has been rendered powerless after Taef. They still dream of a Lebanon whereby the presidency is reserved for one sect and with full presidential powers. They want to feel again that only they exist in Lebanon and no one else but them alone. A powerful and more influential Berri means a less powerful and less influential Aoun. It is a political tug of war. Also, Berri touches on every state benefit and rewards his followers in the Shia community. That doesn't sit well with them. Even where there is state job vacancy, they will block state employment if more Muslims than Christians will get employed. Sectatian people! Their leader is a bigot. So what do you expect.

At the same time, Gebran Basil isn't popular for being a businessman. He is from an average family. Today, he has many properties and lot of money. From where, please? Corruption 2al. Look within 2a7babi.
    1 min search: #Tdabdab :cigar:
    Just be ready. Basil is your next president.
    Basil is your next president. Roo7 srofah bil bank ...bet jeblak dolarat.
    I've repeatedly mentioned my support for Basil becoming president before today. Not the first time and won't be the last time.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    كشف مصدر وزاري ل"مستقبل ويب" أنه لدى احتدام النقاش خلال جلسة مجلس الوزراء اليوم حول استقالة مدير عام وزارة المال آلان بيفاني ، واقتراح بعض الوزراء رفض الحكومة لهذه الاستقالة، تدخّل وزير المال غازي وزني حاسماً بالقول: " إذا رفضتم استقالته أستقيل أنا ".
    ++++
    Bifani on LBC now

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Your whole question and attitude are irrelevant and misplaced.
    I am not a minister to give solutions. I am a voter, my solution is a vote and accountability.
    You want me to solve 30 years of corruption? The IMF and the govt having hard time to find a compromising deal.

FPM lost it all in the govt, no international support, no credibility, and no more popular support either.
    Lebanon lost it all, it's good as gone woo ma wa22afet 3a FPM.
    I am just wondering if you had a certain assessment of the past period that passed, ma fi attitude wela shee. You were advocating for a resignation and now with all that passed I was wondering if you still think it was the right move and why. From my standpoint, FPM whether out the government from 2005 to 2009 and inside after 2009 made an ever so small dent but not enough. I would surmise that even if the revolutionaries wiped out FPM in the past elections it would have resulted in the same thing. To me you have a self perpetuating ruling class which will not be ousted without a massive shock to the system. And no, the 17 October masquerade will not do that, if anything it will bring back the heroes of corruption to the forefront yet once again.
    Halla2 you want to share your opinion, ahla woo sahla. You don't, mesh meshekleh.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    كشف مصدر وزاري ل"مستقبل ويب" أنه لدى احتدام النقاش خلال جلسة مجلس الوزراء اليوم حول استقالة مدير عام وزارة المال آلان بيفاني ، واقتراح بعض الوزراء رفض الحكومة لهذه الاستقالة، تدخّل وزير المال غازي وزني حاسماً بالقول: " إذا رفضتم استقالته أستقيل أنا ".
    ++++
    Bifani on LBC now
    Let the Berri employee Wazni resign, along with the other Amal minister... Wyekhdo the HA ministers ma3on if needed.... Otherwise Diab will not be able to do anything and Riad Salemeh will remain el 7akem bi amro protecting the thefts that have been carried out by the TAEF zoumar. The whole story is now becoming clear :)

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Lebanon lost it all, it's good as gone woo ma wa22afet 3a FPM.
    I am just wondering if you had a certain assessment of the past period that passed, ma fi attitude wela shee. You were advocating for a resignation and now with all that passed I was wondering if you still think it was the right move and why. From my standpoint, FPM whether out the government from 2005 to 2009 and inside after 2009 made an ever so small dent but not enough. I would surmise that even if the revolutionaries wiped out FPM in the past elections it would have resulted in the same thing. To me you have a self perpetuating ruling class which will not be ousted without a massive shock to the system. And no, the 17 October masquerade will not do that, if anything it will bring back the heroes of corruption to the forefront yet once again.
    Halla2 you want to share your opinion, ahla woo sahla. You don't, mesh meshekleh.
    I share lots of your views. And agree the revolution was not organized nor mature.

I am on my bike right now and heading home. Will try to get back to you :)
    Although, I do not promise a coherent solution, I m a simple voter and not a political analyst.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:02
    بيفاني لـ"عشرين 30": لا أعلم لماذا لم يُبت بالاستقالة اليوم والأكيد أن استقالتي نهائية ولا رجوع عنها وأنا مارست صلاحياتي وواجباتي
    20:58
    بيفاني لـ"عشرين 30": في الأيام الماضية شهدت على انعطاف واضح وبدأنا نسمع باستعمال الذهب والأملاك العامة وأمس تكلمت بتوجّهات حكومية وهذه ليست قضية أسماء وواضح جدًا أن بعض السياسيين لديهم مصالح مالية هائلة

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    I share lots of your views. And agree the revolution was not organized nor mature.

I am on my bike right now and heading home. Will try to get back to you :)
    Although, I do not promise a coherent solution, I m a simple voter and not a political analyst.
    Shoo khabbarook ana Fareed Zakaria? :)
    Will wait for your reply but in the meantime keep your eyes on the road will ya.

I

illusion84

++++
    Bifani on LBC now
    Let him resign! Wallah haram someone like Bifani goes and this creature promoting Amal's interests stays over our heads!

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Let him resign! Wallah haram someone like Bifani goes and this creature promoting Amal's interests stays over our heads!
    Ma3leh bukra byekhod Riad Salemeh's spot...He's well positioned for it now going against everyone in the political structure.

dyyyy

dyyyy

Ya khayyeh, I don't endorse FPM. Woo ra7 emsheh ma3ak: their plan is a total failure.
    Now if you are advocating a resignation tfaddal walk me through what you see happen, my question was not exactly complicated.
    They would have been the leaders of this revolution.

the only thing that makes it possible to all parties to steal our money at this scale, boldly make corrupted decisions is because they're covered by all parties any party that leaves them makes them look evil, they're all usoling this tactic where Berri blames FPM, FPM blames Berri..... and everyone thinks that his party is trying his best but someone elae is blocking.

A resignation from FPM or a denouncement from FPM deputies would blow this plan.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    الان بيفاني لل LBCI:
    - بعض الشركات متخصصة بالتشهير
    - لست نادمًا على عملي على سلسلة الرتب والرواتب بل إقرارها كان ضروريًا ومشكلة الدولة هي بالفوائد الهائلة
    - يجب ايجاد حل للفجوة الموجودة وهذا يتحقق بإعادة أكبر عدد من المال الذي استفاد منه البعض
    الأسعار ترتفع بسبب طبع كمية هائلة من العملة اللبنانية ولا علاقة لعملية التدقيق المحاسبي في مصرف لبنان بالخطة الاصلاحية ويمكن لشركة kroll أن تعمل في لبنان إذ سبق لها وأن تعاونت مع مصارف لبنانية

Ouf!! How come the Berri/HA dudes weren't worried about the Kroll company providing information to the Israeli enemy back then!?!? Walla bass they become worried when the robberies of Berri and the TAEF gangs are about to be uncovered?!?!

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    بيفاني: الذي حصل في لبنان خلال عهد الرئيس عون هو عملية مقاومة هائلة لأن البنية السياسية وضعت يدها بقوة كبيرة على البلد

نشر بتاريخ Jun 30 2020 | 21:42 PM
    ++++

21:33

الان بيفاني لل LBCI:

- استرداد الأموال المنهوبة واجب على الدولة ولا يجب تضييع الوقت بالأرقام بل علينا التوجه إلى مقاربة الحلول
    - يجب ايجاد حلول للكهرباء والتهريب واعادة هيكلة القطاع المصرفي والمركزي ويمكن وضع حد لتدهور سعر الصرف من خلال البت بخطة اقتصادية جدية وتوقيف السياسات الآلية
    - المشكلة مع صندوق النقد الدولي هي السرعة في التنفيذ والنهوض الاقتصادي وهذه السرعة قد تضر بالمواطنين اللبنانيين

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @jamil_el_sayyed​

·
    14m

وزير المال: " أخشى أن تسرّب شركة التدقيق الأجنبية بحسابات مصرف لبنان أسرارنا المالية لإسرائيل"! أكبر سرّ في أسرارنا المالية هو الفساد والمال المنهوب، والفاسدون شركاء لإسرائيل في إضعاف لبنان، ولذلك، إطمئن معاليك، إسرائيل لن تفضح حلفاءها الفاسدين، وكرمالهم، الجيش بطَّل ياكل لحمة...