Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

V

vicking747

Unfortunately the solo targeting of Bassil and FPM only exist in your imagination, I've been down there and seen it all.
Me too and it was 90% against Bassil and General Aoun. No one said anything against Berry or Hariri or HA.
COWARDS and DISHONEST

• Advertisement
  • Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Me too and it was 90% against Bassil and General Aoun. No one said anything against Berry or Hariri or HA.
    COWARDS and DISHONEST
    You can live in whatever bubble you decide to live in... least of my concerns... so be my guest and keep parroting whatever your media fed you.

oldschool

oldschool

There is no revolutionaries. Will FPMers stop asking where they are already?

Fi hal kam alef tabaa communists w leftists w kam students mhammassin wel be2e ahzeb.

But anyway, forget the revolutionaries. Whats FPM and PMA gonna do? Stay in this HA alliance without ever getting anything done for Lebanon out of it?

V

vicking747

You can live in whatever bubble you decide to live in... least of my concerns... so be my guest and keep parroting whatever your media fed you.
    I was in Tripoli for a week, most of the media didn’t even broadcast what was going on. They kept shouting Allah wa Akbar and several prayers. It was an Islamic Revolution, I was shocked ! Worst, they were insulting Bassil all night. Nothing against the other politicians.

In DT, it was very much against Bassil. Actually a huge numbers were not even Lebanese but Syrians.

This revolution has nothing to do with stopping corruption it was all about destroying Bassil, FPM and the Christian part of the political scene.

I am sorry to disappoint you but it was VERY sectarian

V

vicking747

There is no revolutionaries. Will FPMers stop asking where they are already?

Fi hal kam alef tabaa communists w leftists w kam students mhammassin wel be2e ahzeb.

But anyway, forget the revolutionaries. Whats FPM and PMA gonna do? Stay in this HA alliance without ever getting anything done for Lebanon out of it?
    Good point. The President needs to intervene immediately and people need to go to the street to support it.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

For the last few days Beirut only experienced 2 hours of electricity THE WHOLE DAY. Electricity is becoming too expensive and we are running out of fuel not to mention that the diesel price is quadrupling and a lot of building cannot afford to fill up their generators resorting to cut off electricity for hours.

ba3d bidkon excuses titkhabbo wara hek failures?

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Shoo khabbarook ana Fareed Zakaria? :)
    Will wait for your reply but in the meantime keep your eyes on the road will ya.
    Imho, the problems are numerous and there is no need to reiterate them.
    The culture and mentalities are so immature and would not lead to any solution and therefore a system needs to be revisited.

The first immediate move is to go back to the natural position of lebanon in the trade and international communities. This sick mullah regime has managed one step closer to a full merge with iran. Under the blessing of aoun and his incompetent advisors. That is a first in the history of lebanon and while iran might survive considering their size and resources, lebanon would starve.

Second, having stated that the average joe and ali are immature to share a secular govt, why should we accept a consensual sectarian democracy and not a partition. Guess which one would be more efficient. Why is a minister for all of lebanon having his sect a priority before the nation accepted.

Having considered all the options, partition is the best solution. Voters also would be free to choose, not based on fear and extorted to vote the strongest in their community agaisnt the rest.

Lebanon was built on a lie. Someone should end it.

V

vicking747

For the last few days Beirut only experienced 2 hours of electricity THE WHOLE DAY. Electricity is becoming too expensive and we are running out of fuel not to mention that the diesel price is quadrupling and a lot of building cannot afford to fill up their generators resorting to cut off electricity for hours.

ba3d bidkon excuses titkhabbo wara hek failures?
    Can we start the audit with KROLL now ?? This is a mandatory requirement by the IMF and the Government voted a majority for KROLL.

Looks like they want to get Lebanese to push for partition

V

vicking747

I am calling for President Aoun to address the Nation and ask the rotation of the Finance Ministry to another person from another sect with immediate effect + call for the IMF to give us experts and investigators to start immediately assessing the finances.

Last, I ask all revolutionaries to help us and stand behind President Aoun and stop saying kellon ya3ne kellon as this is very unfair to all what FPM tried to do. Only FPM can resolve this but we need people’s support

dyyyy

dyyyy

I am calling for President Aoun to address the Nation and ask the rotation of the Finance Ministry to another person from another sect with immediate effect + call for the IMF to give us experts and investigators to start immediately assessing the finances.

Last, I ask all revolutionaries to help us and stand behind President Aoun and stop saying Mellon ya3ne kellon. Only FPM can resolve this
    Ma the problem Ibrahim Kenaan is one of the main people standing against the government's numbers presented to the IMF.

So get Ibrahim Kenaan to stop sabotaging the IMF intervention at first.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member

Last, I ask all revolutionaries to help us and stand behind President Aoun and stop saying kellon ya3ne kellon as this is very unfair to all what FPM tried to do. Only FPM can resolve this but we need people’s support
    This won't happen. We need new leadership to drive the changes
    Fpm got none

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Can we start the audit with KROLL now ?? This is a mandatory requirement by the IMF and the Government voted a majority for KROLL.

Looks like they want to get Lebanese to push for partition
    Not when the Kanaan and the Troikas start making up stories about Kroll being mossad agents.

ma fi partition, kill el 3alam ekel khara. law nshallah kint Lebanese buddhist, ekel khara. (sorry for the strong words, but that's reality)

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Imho, the problems are numerous and there is no need to reiterate them.
    The culture and mentalities are so immature and would not lead to any solution and therefore a system needs to be revisited.

The first immediate move is to go back to the natural position of lebanon in the trade and international communities. This sick mullah regime has managed one step closer to a full merge with iran. Under the blessing of aoun and his incompetent advisors. That is a first in the history of lebanon and while iran might survive considering their size and resources, lebanon would starve.

Second, having stated that the average joe and ali are immature to share a secular govt, why should we accept a consensual sectarian democracy and not a partition. Guess which one would be more efficient. Why is a minister for all of lebanon having his sect a priority before the nation accepted.

Having considered all the options, partition is the best solution. Voters also would be free to choose, not based on fear and extorted to vote the strongest in their community agaisnt the rest.

Lebanon was built on a lie. Someone should end it.
    Agreed, after probably spending my youth vehemently advocating against partition I now am 100% resigned that it is the only way to go. Let each sect drink the poison of its own leader. Maybe then they will learn.

V

vicking747

Not when the Kanaan and the Troikas start making up stories about Kroll being mossad agents.

ma fi partition, kill el 3alam ekel khara. law nshallah kint Lebanese buddhist, ekel khara. (sorry for the strong words, but that's reality)
    I would be the first one to ask for Kanaan to get judged if he blocked KROLL but he didn’t so please stop putting everyone at the same level.
    Wazni and Amal are the ones blocking any audit

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon's collapse is imminent. And Berri is working on it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    shia duo are working to establish a new constitution and power sharing deal, taef is dead dawle “madaniye” and deyra entakhabiye wehde are on the menu.

they are playing with fire and hopefully it will burn them

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Zip it please and stop spreading lies! Your mindset has been framed long time ago and all your actions are useless. The LF did nothing since 2005 except barking against FPM, and your behavior is contributing to the collapse the same way the thieves are contributing. You are not better than the TAEF people with whom you were allies in 1990, and you have no future programs because you are the party of the past that is prisoner to its own hatred.
    without fpm they have absolutely nothing to talk abt. no plans, no ideas, no solutions, sha3b ma7doud 3al karahiyye wel tonzir