Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

I would be the first one to ask for Kanaan to get judged if he blocked KROLL but he didn’t so please stop putting everyone at the same level.
Wazni and Amal are the ones blocking any audit
Habibi, he is with the banks and the banks don't want to get audited.

saying Wazni and Amal are the only ones is naive and one sided.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    It’s ok. I know truth is painful. LF is not running the country it’s FPM. So own the failure of your party and The power hungry Aoun and his Family who would do anything to stay in power including destroying and selling the country to a terrorist regimes.
    wlek 3tine fekra wehde tol3o fiya el ouwet gheir teksir w tefchil afkar el tayyar

wlek ste7o ya zalame..

V

vicking747

shia duo are working to establish a new constitution and power sharing deal, taef is dead dawle “madaniye” and deyra entakhabiye wehde are on the menu.

they are playing with fire and hopefully it will burn them
    They are getting burned. They don’t have food in their supermarkets, they will starve soon. No Christian will starve. Why ? Because we didn’t hijack the State and our employees everywhere, our money is not all between Africa and Lebanon.

I am very sorry for Shiaa as they put all their trust in Berri who screwed them big time by taking all their cash and giving them jobs that are paid peanuts now

It will badly end

V

vicking747

Habibi, he is with the banks and the banks don't want to get audited.

saying Wazni and Amal are the only ones is naive and one sided.
    Yalla yall yalla. Wazni said that HE doesn’t approve the Kroll audit and HIS party doesn’t approve it, and you are still trying to put it or link it with Kenaan or FPM ???

FPM just released a statement asking for the immediate implementation of the audits so please stop with fake news and be honest with yourself

Wazni needs to get FIRED NOW and Amal removes from the Government

V

vicking747

without fpm they have absolutely nothing to talk abt. no plans, no ideas, no solutions, sha3b ma7doud 3al karahiyye wel tonzir
    LF is dead. Kataeb is dead.
    FPM is the only honest and largest Christian party and no one will ever be able to break it as it is based on truth unlike others

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Yalla yall yalla. Wazni said that HE doesn’t approve the Kroll audit and HIS party doesn’t approve it, and you are still trying to put it or link it with Kenaan or FPM ???

FPM just released a statement asking for the immediate implementation of the audits so please stop with fake news and be honest with yourself

Wazni needs to get FIRED NOW and Amal removes from the Government
    If you want to implement reforms, the banks need to accept their losses, which they don't. Guess who is the leader of the committee in charge of fact checking the bank losses? Ibrahim Kanaan. He is pro bank and he is with them regarding this. He is underestimating the losses and is against the haircut that could generate more than enough to kick start our economy.

Saying that It's Amal and Wazni's fault is very one sided and absolving any blame from other parties. BDL will never accept being audited and as Henri Chaoul said this is a political decision so it doesn't blow up in the faces of the politicians who are shareholders in the Lebanese banking sector.

V

vicking747

If you want to implement reforms, the banks need to accept their losses, which they don't. Guess who is the leader of the committee in charge of fact checking the bank losses? Ibrahim Kanaan. He is pro bank and he is with them regarding this. He is underestimating the losses and is against the haircut that could generate more than enough to kick start our economy.

Saying that It's Amal and Wazni's fault is very one sided and absolving any blame from other parties. BDL will never accept being audited and as Henri Chaoul said this is a political decision so it doesn't blow up in the faces of the politicians who are shareholders in the Lebanese banking sector.
    The KROLL cabinet has been tasked to audit the Central Bank and Wazni is not signing due to a James Bond fantasy on KROLL by the Israelis.

Amal is the sole culprit completely against an audit. Everyone else is supporting.

I am calling to rotate the Finance Ministry to another sect. It is going nowhere

It is everywhere on Twitters and news, I think this was a great mistake. Hassan Diab must fire Wazni

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am calling for President Aoun to address the Nation and ask the rotation of the Finance Ministry to another person from another sect with immediate effect + call for the IMF to give us experts and investigators to start immediately assessing the finances.

Last, I ask all revolutionaries to help us and stand behind President Aoun and stop saying kellon ya3ne kellon as this is very unfair to all what FPM tried to do. Only FPM can resolve this but we need people’s support
    al imamou ali 2al bl 2008 enno wizaret el meliye men 7ossot el shiia b lebnen ma hek @Rafidi ?

oldschool

oldschool

Something needs to happen very soon with fpm aw bi kun fi mechkle akbar.
    Thé MOU was fine when we believed hezballah wanted to fix the state.
    But when it’s actively preventing it, why are we paying the price? Unless some think empty seats are what we’re after.

we’re aounists because aoun fought a war against Syria and lost. We don’t want to win, but at least let us fight. Otherwise I’m done with it.

oldschool

oldschool

W btw ma hada yfezz men 2yuret 14 feb yetbahlan because my problem with hezballa is that it lets your parties rule us.

w kamen mnel fawra yalle er 14 feb bi tizon

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can we start the audit with KROLL now ?? This is a mandatory requirement by the IMF and the Government voted a majority for KROLL.

Looks like they want to get Lebanese to push for partition
    Between those who want a country and those who don't or along sectarian lines? Because you have LF and Kataeb.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I would be the first one to ask for Kanaan to get judged if he blocked KROLL but he didn’t so please stop putting everyone at the same level.
    Wazni and Amal are the ones blocking any audit
    Kanaan came out with fake numbers to cover up for the banks.
    The story with Kroll may be true, but there are other companies in the world.
    Heck, can't we ask the IMF to do it?

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They are getting burned. They don’t have food in their supermarkets, they will starve soon. No Christian will starve. Why ? Because we didn’t hijack the State and our employees everywhere, our money is not all between Africa and Lebanon.

I am very sorry for Shiaa as they put all their trust in Berri who screwed them big time by taking all their cash and giving them jobs that are paid peanuts now

It will badly end
    Iran is sending aid.
    But I still have to see Hezbollah's economic plan.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unfortunately the solo targeting of Bassil and FPM only exist in your imagination, I've been down there and seen it all.
    Really? then you must have participated in a very limited fashion haboub. Why you didn't succeed laken? Had your revolution been in the right direction, your numbers would have visibly grown and you would have outnumbered easily the few ze3ran from some parties who hijacked the revolution. Hopefully soon you will see how real revolutions should be and how they succeed....

This won't happen. We need new leadership to drive the changes
    Fpm got none
    Can you name few of the leaders that you are looking for to drive the changes? Saf el 7aki is always easy :)

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    without fpm they have absolutely nothing to talk abt. no plans, no ideas, no solutions, sha3b ma7doud 3al karahiyye wel tonzir
    The LF is the most useless party in fact.... Since 2005 they failed to provide anything except attacking FPM/Gebran day and night.... I call them the party of the past because they built no future.... The problem is that they forget their crucial role in the TAEF and their huge responsibility for the situation we have 30 years after this doomed agreement... Those dudes have been the bridge that allowed the Berri+Jumblat+Hariri thieves to get the reign of power and then got dumped.... Hatred kills as7aba and all of us unfortunately...

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Iran is sending aid.

The food that Iran is sending won't help HA! I don't know if this party realizes the losses they are accumulating everyday... Their support for Nabih Berri and their protection for the corrupted political class will bring them to their end, faster and harsher than they expect.... If HA cares about surviving (without an new Israeli war) they have to get rid of all the corrupted clowns they are siding with... The pills they have been giving the Lebanese people have expired in fact....

V

vicking747

The food that Iran is sending won't help HA! I don't know if this party realizes the losses they are accumulating everyday... Their support for Nabih Berri and their protection for the corrupted political class will bring them to their end, faster and harsher than they expect.... If HA cares about surviving (without an new Israeli war) they have to get rid of all the corrupted clowns they are siding with... The pills they have been giving the Lebanese people have expired in fact....
    What I fail to understand is why no revolutionaries are demonstrating to ask Wazni to resign ? This revolution is dishonest and Berri and Amal are trying to get whatever they can before boat sinks.

Alain Bifani explained that they are trying to steel the remaining GOLD

IMF should immediately stop negotiations with Wazni and boycott any session unless the KROLL starts.

KROLL cabinet are enraged dogs, the minute you launch them, they will find all and every thief even if they need to open graves. They have no limits and Allah Yestor the thief men Kroll

V

vicking747

Iran is sending aid.

This is a fake news my friend. Iran is not sending any food, you would need 20 cargo planes per day at least. Nothing is arriving and Iran is bankrupt. Even the 5 billion USD loan they begged at the IMF was vetoed by the Americans. I don’t give much for Iran and Trump will get re-elected