• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Hassan Diab Government [IMF Negotiations Officially Underway]

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
If not for the Palestinians, Mourabitoun or Amal, Lebanon would have kept its role of the Switzerland of the Middle East and we would be competing with Israel in Space exploration.

In1974, we had drinkable water in the tap, 24/24 electricity, best medical centres and research centres. Amazing relationship with the West and the Arab world and peace with Israel. Palestinians would have been dispatched in Arab world and Lebanese Muslims would have benefited from the growth as we would have worldwide enterprises in Lebanon hiring everyone

but no, Lebanese leftists and Muslims in general were badly jealous and even burnt the Lebanese flag. Lebanon was built by Christians and destroyed by the other half of the population who is still very uneducated, die for others and poorer than ever begging money day and night everywhere.
Mabrouk, we hope you enjoy the dirt, poverty and instability. Israel couldn’t get better allies
Lebanon was not built by Christians. Except if my village is not a part of Lebanon. You sound like those who say Rafiq Hariri built Beirut...or the "sara2 bas 3ammar" crew.

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    What difference does it make? The guy has nothing to do with Lebanon- geographically or culturally. At least the Maronites stick to domestic warlords....
    The Persian General is an ally fighting foreign germs who want to occupy, invade or destroy my country. That lady was fighting her fellows. Different things.

NewLeb

NewLeb

The Persian General is an ally fighting foreign germs who want to occupy, invade or destroy my country. That lady was fighting her fellows. Different things.
    She fought for what she believed in; just like members of Hezbollah do when they fire rockets at Israel; and just like ISIS fighters do when they fight Assad’s forces.

Who are you to judge?!

SAVO

SAVO

I hope you will remember this when Berri, Jumblatt and their likes pass away. Do not forget death has its sacrality.
    Why should i ?

I respect this lady.. even i dont agree with her pplitical view..

I dont respect instead berri.anf junblat and wether they rest in peace or not hopefully soon i would care less.. but ill never wish them to rest in peace.. sacrality is for the death as we all going to die..( but i am going to valhalla you no )

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    ذكرت إذاعة "صوت كل لبنان" أنّ "وزير الخارجية والمغتربين ناصيف حتّي، سيتقدم باستقالته غداً من رئيس الحكومة حسّان دياب، وسيعلن بعد ذلك الأسباب التي دفعته إلى هذه الخطوة".

ووفقاً لمصادر الإذاعة، فإنّ "إستقالة حتي تأتي بسبب عدم تقدم الحكومة في عملها، وانسداد الابواب امامها في الخارج بشكل كامل".

+++

20:15 :
    المركزية: اتصالات مكثفة بالوزير حتّي من عرّابي الحكومة لثنيه عن قرار الاستقالة الذي يصر عليه

V

vicking747

Lebanon was not built by Christians. Except if my village is not a part of Lebanon. You sound like those who say Rafiq Hariri built Beirut...or the "sara2 bas 3ammar" crew.
    I am talking when the Church asked for modern Lebanon to exist from the French. Also until 1975, Muslims had no major role else then co-building it.
    Then in 1975, our Lebanese brothers preferred the Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians but not the Christians which pushed most of Christians militias in the arm of Israel.

Lebanon without Christians would become a poor country like Yemen or Angola

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

• 20:50

في حال استقال حتّي .. من سيستلم وزارة الخارجية؟! تتمة

• 20:36

مصادر رئيس الحكومة للـotv: في حال صحّت المعلومات عن استقالة حتّي فإن دياب سيدعوه الى التريّث

• 20:32

استقالة حتّي جدّية جداً وقد تتبعها استقالة وزراء آخرين، واستقالة عدد من الوزراء اذا حصلت قد تحوّل الأزمة الى فرصة لتفعيل عمل الحكومة
    • - OTV

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

• 20:50

في حال استقال حتّي .. من سيستلم وزارة الخارجية؟! تتمة

• 20:36

مصادر رئيس الحكومة للـotv: في حال صحّت المعلومات عن استقالة حتّي فإن دياب سيدعوه الى التريّث

• 20:32

استقالة حتّي جدّية جداً وقد تتبعها استقالة وزراء آخرين، واستقالة عدد من الوزراء اذا حصلت قد تحوّل الأزمة الى فرصة لتفعيل عمل الحكومة
    • - OTV
    Who is pushing him to resign?

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Who is pushing him to resign?
    دوافع إستقالة حتّي... ما علاقة اللواء إبراهيم؟

ولخص المصدر الاسباب التي تراكمت تباعاً، ما ولد لدى حتي استياءً كبيراً من اداء الحكومة ما دفعه إلى التلويح بالاستقالة وهي:

- تكليف اللواء عباس إبراهيم بالزيارات الخليجية.
    - الاداء الهزيل للحكومة.
    - محاصرة وزير الخارجية السابق جبران باسيل لحتي داخل الوزارة بفعل التركيبة الادارية.
    - وأخيرا استياء من الهجوم على وزير الخارجية الفرنسي جان إيف لودريان".

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I am talking when the Church asked for modern Lebanon to exist from the French. Also until 1975, Muslims had no major role else then co-building it.
    Then in 1975, our Lebanese brothers preferred the Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians but not the Christians which pushed most of Christians militias in the arm of Israel.

Lebanon without Christians would become a poor country like Yemen or Angola
    Asking for a land to become an independent political entity is not the same thing as building an entire country.

To your admission, the Muslims had no major role in state building. That is the crux of the problem from the beginning and not something to be happy about. You dreamt that that situation of marginalizing others would continue forever. It didnt. And I wont feel sorry if you eventually become marginalised. You deserve it.

And FYI, Angola is not a poor country. Get your facts straight. If given the option to live in Angola or to live in Lebanon, I'd choose Angola.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    دوافع إستقالة حتّي... ما علاقة اللواء إبراهيم؟

ولخص المصدر الاسباب التي تراكمت تباعاً، ما ولد لدى حتي استياءً كبيراً من اداء الحكومة ما دفعه إلى التلويح بالاستقالة وهي:

- تكليف اللواء عباس إبراهيم بالزيارات الخليجية.
    - الاداء الهزيل للحكومة.
    - محاصرة وزير الخارجية السابق جبران باسيل لحتي داخل الوزارة بفعل التركيبة الادارية.
    - وأخيرا استياء من الهجوم على وزير الخارجية الفرنسي جان إيف لودريان".
    An egotistic old man.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    WTF, Basbous? What's wrong with you buddy?

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 7.12.51 AM.png

V

vicking747

Asking for a land to become an independent political entity is not the same thing as building an entire country.

To your admission, the Muslims had no major role in state building. That is the crux of the problem from the beginning and not something to be happy about. You dreamt that that situation of marginalizing others would continue forever. It didnt. And I wont feel sorry if you eventually become marginalised. You deserve it.

And FYI, Angola is not a poor country. Get your facts straight. If given the option to live in Angola or to live in Lebanon, I'd choose Angola.
    I think you are mixing between living a normal life and constantly going to war for no reasons.
    Lebanon was truly managed by both communities but Christians would not let you going to wars by yourself. In the 50’s or 60’s there were attempts to link Lebanon to Syria or get Palestinians and the State always said NO. Same when Muslims wanted to break relations with the West, we said no.
    Christians built a State that was unique in the Middle East and envies by everyone where Muslims had equal powers. Problem is that most of the Muslims were uneducated and couldn’t get jobs, there was no racism as you are trying to portray. Educated Muslims were doing very fine.

you want respect ? You want money ? You want a nice house ? Then educate yourself, raise your kids in Openness (kids from 5y are brainwashed by HA or Palestinians = they will end up killed, poor and unhappy).

what Muslims did was to loot Lebanon, destroy what was built and mainly driven by jealousy as they could get the same wealth.

are their lives better now ? As I told you before, most of the maids locally available are now Shiaa unfortunately. Christians stopped last year feeding this State With money that ends up in being distributed or looted.

Do you think we rejoice when Muslims have no money and end up having to beg for food like in Tripoli or Bekaa ? Sure not, it will backfire. But equally there will never be any prosperous Lebanon without us, it will be Yemen. Is this what you guys want ?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I think you are mixing between living a normal life and constantly going to war for no reasons.
    Lebanon was truly managed by both communities but Christians would not let you going to wars by yourself. In the 50’s or 60’s there were attempts to link Lebanon to Syria or get Palestinians and the State always said NO. Same when Muslims wanted to break relations with the West, we said no.
    Christians built a State that was unique in the Middle East and envies by everyone where Muslims had equal powers. Problem is that most of the Muslims were uneducated and couldn’t get jobs, there was no racism as you are trying to portray. Educated Muslims were doing very fine.

you want respect ? You want money ? You want a nice house ? Then educate yourself, raise your kids in Openness (kids from 5y are brainwashed by HA or Palestinians = they will end up killed, poor and unhappy).

what Muslims did was to loot Lebanon, destroy what was built and mainly driven by jealousy as they could get the same wealth.

are their lives better now ? As I told you before, most of the maids locally available are now Shiaa unfortunately. Christians stopped last year feeding this State With money that ends up in being distributed or looted.

Do you think we rejoice when Muslims have no money and end up having to beg for food like in Tripoli or Bekaa ? Sure not, it will backfire. But equally there will never be any prosperous Lebanon without us, it will be Yemen. Is this what you guys want ?
    Your mentality is just disgusting. You speak of education while you speak like an illiterate.

You speak of the state. Who is the state? Everyone nowadays speak of the state and they imagine it to be what they want it to be. Even those who have only 3 MPs speak of the state, while they have nothing to do with the state.

If the state in the 50s had made education available, accessible and free to all citizens, and not the monopoly of a limited few that is treated like a luxury good, I dont think anyone would choose ignorance over education and enlightenment. But your "prosperous state" back then was denying many rights to its citizens, including education - by making it expensive or the bastion of church propagation. You are actually contradicting yourself. How can a prosperous state have most of its citizens from a particular segment of society deprived of education? It shows that you were using illiteracy as a weapon. You aimed to keep some people backward and illiterate to ensure you are the ones who always are and appeared educated and the only ones to claim to be capable of leading the state. You were treacherous. You need to unlearn treachery. We can help you do it.

And my community is not illiterate anymore and we are not ignorant. Our Imams and our Prophet are the pioneers of wisdom and enlightenment. They laid the foundations to an empire that promotes learning and scholarship and led humanity into scientific advancement, which paved way for modernity and modern progress. Most Hezballah fighters are university graduates or have education to a reasonable extent.

You cant maintain a neutral posture while you keep silent at the oppression of one side or you promote their ideals and interests. That isnt neutrality but surrender. When you wanted to ally with the West against the Arab world, you should have thought of neutrality back then. But you didnt. Today they the Arab world has surrendered, and only a few and on their feet promoting the rights and interests of their people, like the treacherous leeches you are, you are advocating for neutrality through the snake of Bkerki, the father of the rich and corrupt elite and rogue politicians.

I have also told you of a Christian lady who works as a cleaner in a bank. Another cooks in a home. Another does catering from her house and sells food to office workers in Beirut. You can keep up with the arrogance and be sounding like a fool at the same time. We womt surrender, we wont relent to be free and successful and we wont give in to your desires. And if we are attacked or fought we will step on your necks and the necks of your foreign masters (whoever they may be) and we will be victorious because we are on our land and this is our country, more than it was ever yours and more than it can ever be yours, from Akkar to Naqoora and from Beirut to Baalbak. We are the victims of the greedy ones, the rogues and the invaders. We are not the oppressors or the agitators. Our enemies are. So you have a choice to stand with those whom Jesus would stand with, if he was around or you stand with the oppressors, invaders, thieves, and greedy imperialists and arrogant powers.

As we speak, a US company is signing an agreement with a militia group in Syria to export Syrian oil and gas under US government and military cover. In other words, the US is right now stealing Syrian oil and gas. We have hundreds of thousands of refugees. Our sovereignty is violated. We still have lands under occupation. Our maritime border is being violated. Yet, someone thinks he is a genius and wants to be neutral while Lebanon's *** is being fingered and violated. Are you kidding or just stupid?