Announcements Have you seen ? Hiding posts getting negative feedback

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Now, of course if i notice that some posts are hidden just for spite, moderators will take action.
What if it's a moderator's posts that are being hidden out of spite. Can the mod take action without being perceived as biased? :)

Also, hiding a post after only 2 dislikes leaves the door open for such spiteful hypocrites to abuse the feature (after protesting against its use).

• Advertisement
  • SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You guys take this waaaay too seriously! lol

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You guys take this waaaay too seriously! lol
    I didn't, until I realized my posts were actually being hidden by the very people who were crying against this feature only a few days ago.

There is only so much hypocrisy one can tolerate.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The following, as well as a systematic dislike of all my recent posts, shows a clear intent on Goku's part to persecute me because he doesn't like what I'm saying. Goku..the proponent of freedom of speech. What happened? :rolleyes:

Next time be more careful who you accuse of imaginary fantasies. Because they will keep chasing you.

nonsense

nonsense

Legendary Member
    The following, as well as a systematic dislike of all my recent posts, shows a clear intent on Goku's part to persecute me because he doesn't like what I'm saying. Goku..the proponent of freedom of speech. What happened? :rolleyes:
    I'm not into persecuting anyone.
    I'm a simple person, I see something I dislike, I dislike.
    You keep spamming in different threads and discussions something along the lines of "Goku...freedom of speech, human rights, preacher". I wouldn't recommend this fixation. I haven't returned the favor by putting silly labels on you and having such spill-over. It is neither professional nor pleasant.
    Cheerio

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm not into persecuting anyone.
    I'm a simple person, I see something I dislike, I dislike.
    You keep spamming in different threads and discussions something along the lines of "Goku...freedom of speech, human rights, preacher". I wouldn't recommend this fixation. I haven't returned the favor by putting silly labels on you and having such spill-over. It is neither professional nor pleasant.
    Cheerio
    Not different threads. Two threads. In which we both posted equally in response to one another.

You are free to say whatever you want, or to ignore me.

I never took that right away from you. I never disliked any of your posts, nor threaten to "chase you" unless you behave as I order. I had the moral and intellectual honesty to address anything you said, written word to written word, despite finding a lot of your posts ridiculous and contemptible.

You chose to be a hypocrite, preaching about freedom of speech then disliking posts to make them disappear.

nonsense

nonsense

Legendary Member
    Not different threads. Two threads. In which we both posted equally in response to one another.

You are free to say whatever you want, or to ignore me.

I never took that right away from you. I never disliked any of your posts, nor threaten to "chase you" unless you behave as I order. I had the moral and intellectual honesty to address anything you said, written word to written word, despite finding a lot of your posts ridiculous and contemptible.

You chose to be a hypocrite, preaching about freedom of speech then disliking posts to make them disappear.
    Oh here we go again.
    Look before you start on another spill over, get this clear: I did not mean I personally will chase you across the forum, that is juvenile. I meant the fantasies will keep chasing you.

Now on and on you will keep adding more labels. Clearly there is a need to limit my interactions with you, given your propensity to misunderstand, label and spill over.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh here we go again.
    Look before you start on another spill over, get this clear: I did not mean I personally will chase you across the forum, that is juvenile. I meant the fantasies will keep chasing you.

Now on and on you will keep adding more labels. Clearly there is a need to limit my interactions with you, given your propensity to misunderstand, label and spill over.
    I don't care about your excuses and back pedaling. The issue has been taken care of.

nonsense

nonsense

Legendary Member
    I don't care about your excuses and back pedaling. The issue has been taken care of.
    You see, even when I tell you my intentions from a statement you do not believe me. There is no basis for useful discussion between us if this remains. I've given you enough of my efforts. Cheerio

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You see, even when I tell you my intentions from a statement you do not believe me. There is no basis for useful discussion between us if this remains. I've given you enough of my efforts. Cheerio
    After multiple instances of manipulation, intellectual dishonesty, and spiteful behavior, believing you is like believing the boy who cried wolf. Maybe true. Maybe not.

Enjoy the cheerios.

Reactions: DLT
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Woopdidoo...here goes the dislike again when you don't get what you want :)