• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Heavy Metal Music Lovers

• Advertisement
  • Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    personnaly i nvr buy seated tickets, always in the pit. bass for musical purposes i think its an ok place, allah ykoun ma3ak and enjoy
    I had to take a seated ticket coz mish zabta a3mol head banging ana w marteh lol, otherwise youll see me next to bruce lol

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I had to take a seated ticket coz mish zabta a3mol head banging ana w marteh lol, otherwise youll see me next to bruce lol
    I don’t know that arena but watch out, at the O2 in London for example, if you take a seat so far back there is an eccho as they put more speakers at the back... it depends on the arena and technologubreally. I find the orange and dark blue areas better, you need to stand sideways, but you are closer for pictures and the sound is really good.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    mastodon's vocals like megadeth's are an acquired taste
    It's pretty sweet that they have three vocalists. Gives them a lot of versatility.

Troy Sanders does the vocals on this track. His voice is pretty gritty, but I love the emotional intensity he's capable of.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Symphonic metal does have a tendency to be overly self-indulgent, but it is also capable of gorgeous works such as this: