• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Heavy Metal Music Lovers

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
a sordid offering to the god of heavy metal

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

shu ra2yak @Iron Maiden ?
    the dedication and technique it takes to pull off a continuous 14min melody is deserving of respect. i did not know this band thx for the share m8!

in the melodic death metal genre i like this band a lot

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

the dedication and technique it takes to pull off a continuous 14min melody is deserving of respect. i did not know this band thx for the share m8!

in the melodic death metal genre i like this band a lot

Not a big fan of death metal. I'm more into the old school heavy metal style, especially Iron Maiden who I consider in my top 2. Between them and Metallica I am not sure who to choose :lol: .

H

Hooksy

what a frikin underrated band
    Totally! and the absurdity in them being extremely underrated is the strange fact that the same dudes went on to form the TSO - Trans Siberian Orchestra, which became a huge success compared to how Savatage fared. Back in the day Savatage concerts were mostly attended by several dozens, probably hundreds, TSO would fill big arenas and see their concerts attended by thousands.
    Akh, layta l 90s ta3oudo yawman!

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Totally! and the absurdity in them being extremely underrated is the strange fact that the same dudes went on to form the TSO - Trans Siberian Orchestra, which became a huge success compared to how Savatage fared. Back in the day Savatage concerts were mostly attended by several dozens, probably hundreds, TSO would fill big arenas and see their concerts attended by thousands.
    Speaking of TSO, this is my favorite cover album from them. masterpiece.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    Not heavy metal but i cant keep censoring myself!

This was destined to be posted in "The Justice Thread"

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    Glad to see someone who listens to Savatage! very underrated band and the Olivas were really good before everything that happened (death and sickness)!