Help

FPM4EVER

FPM4EVER

Legendary Member
Hi All, any internet or orgero dsl technician on the forum can help,
My ogero connection is so bad, my modem keeps resetting or so, dont know why, i already bought a new one before the corona virus from ogero, but the same problem persists, a very bad ans slow connection, and my wife is a teacher she needs internet so bad,
Please help!

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Orange Room mobile app

• Advertisement
  • Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    One would think when reading the title that you're drowning in your baño and this is the last texting message you were able to send before swallowing the baladi soap and milk you bathe in.

Or that you are hungry living on the street "avec des chiens et des rats" like our friends in La Cité.

Or that your wife has left you and you are alone, standing on the balcony while your fate and final decision lies in the kind of help you will receive from us, which of course would be to encourage you to jump out of changing the daily habits and breaking boredom once for all.

I reckon though for a person living in the modern age, succumbing to the fatal loss of internet connection is like facing the abyss with your hands as wings.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    did u try turning it it off and on again? if yes is it plugged correctly?
    This is not the first step.
    1. Do you have power?
    2. Do you have a modem?
    3. Is your modem plugged in?
    4. Is the power on?
    5. Is the light on?.....

Heik, turn on/off ... ????

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is not the first step.
    1. Do you have power?
    2. Do you have a modem?
    3. Is your modem plugged in?
    4. Is the power on?
    5. Is the light on?.....

Heik, turn on/off ... ????
    Why don't you ask him if he has a DSL connection at all?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    My ogero connection is so bad, my modem keeps resetting or so, dont know why, i already bought a new one before the corona virus from ogero, but the same problem persists, a very bad ans slow connection, and my wife is a teacher she needs internet so bad,
    Please help!

Here's Mr. FPM4EVER's original post, fished back from the depth of moderator hell. This should clarify things a bit.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Please help!

A hail mary thing to try is another socket sometimes the cables connections are bad on a certain socket and can cause this.

Another is try if you have phones plugged in on the same splitter remove that phone and give it a try. Unplug your phones one by one and test it out.

Last if ogero does not reply switch DSPs or if urgent and you can afford 4G dongles go for that in this period.

S

Screech

Call Ogero or tweet them. Other than checking on their end, they might even be able to kind of log into your modem and check the issue on your end (they are able to do this at least for some of their subscribers).

opium

opium

Same used to happen at my parents house. They had a phone and the modem connected to the same socket. If this is your case you know what to do.