Heseb tunnels under druze towns

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    as expected ballasho druze bel bravardo wa wa wa
    but they are too wesk to do much about it
    but why will heseb dig tunnels under their towns ???

بعد نفق “دير قوبل”: أنفاق أخرى لتطويق “الجبل”؟
    ابدت مصادر مطلعة خشيتها من ان يكون هنالك انفاق اخرى تخترق الجبل اللبناني في مناطق نفوذ الزعيم وليد جنبلاط، في ضوء المعلومات الجديدة التي توفرت بشأن ما يعرف بـ”نفق دير قوبل” الذي فجره عناصر من الجيش اللبناني قبل ايام.

المعلومات تشير الى ان فتحة النفق التي تم اكتشافها في “دير قوبل” هي نهاية النفق، وتبعد عن بيوت السكن قرابة 50 متراً، في حين ان فتحة النفق تبدأ عند حسينية بشامون، اي على بعد اقل من 200 متر.

وتضيف المعلومات ان رجال “الداعي عمار” دخلوا النفق، بعد أن كشفت الامطار بمحض الصدفة نهايته من جهة دير قوبل. حيث توقفت اعمال الحفر فيه بعد ان شارف على الانتهاء، في انتظار ساعة الصفر. إلا أن الامطار الغزيرة التي تساقطت مؤخراً، أزالت الاتربة عن فتحة النفق ما فتح اعين السكان القريبين على وجوده. فتم ابلاغ الشرطة البلدية، التي ابلغت بدورها عناصر قوى الامن، التي بادرت الى إبلاغ مخابرات الجيش التي عملت على تفجير النفق بعد سلسلة اتصالات أجرتها مع “قوى الامر الواقع” في بشامون.

الهنغار إلى يسار الصورة هو حسينية بشامون حيث يوجد مدخل النفق، والنقطة الظاهرة إلى يمين الصورة هي مخرج النفق في حرج دير قوبل‎
    وتضيف المعلومات ان عناصر حفر الانفاق، قاموا بإفراغ النفق من محتوياته بعد ان استمهلوا الجيش اللبناني ايام عدة قبل السماح بتفجيره.

وفي سياق متصل، تشير المعلومات الى ان هنالك نفقا آخر يصل الى “مرج بسري”، تم حفره لجر المياه، وهو منجز بالكامل من دون ان يتم استخدامه لجر المياه. وهذا ما دفع بالمصادر المطلعة الى إبداء خشيتها من وجود انفاق اخرى تستخدم في خطة محكمة لتطويق الجبل واجتياحه حين تدعو الحاجة!

وتضيف ان الغاية من نفق دير قوبل هي تحاشي العبور العسكري في مدينة “الشويفات” وربط احياء بلدة “بشامون” ببلدة “دير قوبل”، ما يسمح بتطويق الشويفات من جهتي الضاحية الجنوبية و”دير قوبل”، فيشل حركة انصار جنبلاط في المدينة، ويقطع خط التواصل في ما بينهم وبين عمقهم في الجبل.

1556186712015.png

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    a shepard found a hole in the ground
    that turned out to be an entrance for a web of tunnerls under druze towns
    This is fake news.

I went to the tunnel myself. The tunnel itself doesn't have two open ends and is not a military tunnel. It goes down through the mountain (it's not horizontal) and doesn't connect anything.

Truth is, the area there is known from the 80s to have old archeological sites (underground rooms), and so many Druze were digging them up (e.g Al Faraj family). But not sure if anyone was finding anything, but you would see people walking around with shovels and pickaxes. (My uncle used to hunt birds there and see a lot of illegal excavation going on).

Also, the map is surely inaccurate. Most of Bchamoun, Aramon and Chouiefat belong to Hezbollah anyway (they control even the Sunni areas). Druze have sold them the area in the last 10 years and mostly resided in the upper sections. Only Ain Anoub forbids selling to Muslims and is the only Druze stronghold now with only a few muslim compounds. While Choufiet has the strongest Druze faction (Dai Ammar) but is packed with Muslim settlers. Shiahs have even started to eat up a bit of Sarahmoul and are just buying lands from SSNP Druze and building compounds and mosques everywhere. I believe Bchamon now has at least three mosques.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Because they both obviously trust each other to the point of suffocation.
    This is very inaccurate. Druze are very hezbophobic. And that increased because of the 2008 incidents. While online PSP activists claim to be Arabists and all that jazz, average Druze in private meetings hold very different opinions. I had thought I had fringe opinions, but my visit to Lebanon had me dumbfounded.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

While online PSP activists claim to be Arabists and all that jazz, average Druze in private meetings hold very different opinions. I had thought I had fringe opinions, but my visit to Lebanon had me dumbfounded.
    Elaborate.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is very inaccurate. Druze are very hezbophobic. And that increased because of the 2008 incidents. While online PSP activists claim to be Arabists and all that jazz, average Druze in private meetings hold very different opinions. I had thought I had fringe opinions, but my visit to Lebanon had me dumbfounded.
    The sarcasm in my post may have been misguiding to you. What meant to say is that they both mistrust each other.
    I would like to know about your opinions and what you found here! This seems interesting.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

This is fake news.

I went to the tunnel myself. The tunnel itself doesn't have two open ends and is not a military tunnel. It goes down through the mountain (it's not horizontal) and doesn't connect anything.

Truth is, the area there is known from the 80s to have old archeological sites (underground rooms), and so many Druze were digging them up (e.g Al Faraj family). But not sure if anyone was finding anything, but you would see people walking around with shovels and pickaxes. (My uncle used to hunt birds there and see a lot of illegal excavation going on).

Also, the map is surely inaccurate. Most of Bchamoun, Aramon and Chouiefat belong to Hezbollah anyway (they control even the Sunni areas). Druze have sold them the area in the last 10 years and mostly resided in the upper sections. Only Ain Anoub forbids selling to Muslims and is the only Druze stronghold now with only a few muslim compounds. While Choufiet has the strongest Druze faction (Dai Ammar) but is packed with Muslim settlers. Shiahs have even started to eat up a bit of Sarahmoul and are just buying lands from SSNP Druze and building compounds and mosques everywhere. I believe Bchamon now has at least three mosques.
    Is Bchamoun a Shiite-majority area?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Based on my interactions with Druze, I've noticed that they tend to be hardcore pan-Arabist Leftists.
    They're more attached to the Arabic language and culture than other Lebanese.
    I'd say half of them are very modern and secular and the other half very conservative and xenophobic.

But nowadays, being a pan-Arabist doesn't necessarily mean being pro-Hezbullah. The Arab league considers Hizbullah a terrorist organization.

Last edited:
    XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Elaborate.
    The sarcasm in my post may have been misguiding to you. What meant to say is that they both mistrust each other.
    I would like to know about your opinions and what you found here! This seems interesting.
    I found favorable opinions toward Israel among PSP supporters. Many said that the Golani Druze being under Israel was a good move. And that Israel nowadays is our biggest ally against the threat of Hezbollah. Some of that even came from a family member who was imprisoned 16 years in the Ansar prison for operations against Israel.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Is Bchamoun a Shiite-majority area?
    There's more Sunnis, but mostly located in the Madares area and the Yahodiyah. But they lost their power after the 2008 incidents. So Hezbollah is basically in power now. The Druze control top of Bchamoun and the municipality, etc. But many of the rich Druze families are SSNP.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Based on my interactions with Druze, I've noticed that they tend to be hardcore pan-Arabist Leftists.
    They're more attached the Arabic language and culture than other Lebanese.
    I'd say half of them are very modern secular and the other half very conservative and xenophobic.

But nowadays, being a pan-Arabist doesn't necessarily mean being pro-Hezbullah. The Arab league considers Hizbullah a terrorist organization.
    There's definitely a lot of PSP activists that are pan-Arabist leftists. And virtue-signal their loyalty to Kamal J and his secular teachings. But most of te actual supporters are religious conservatives with a strong sense of tribalism.

I was told Lebanese Druze even mourned when an Israeli Druze colonel died in the Civil War. Even back when PSP lone-wolves were doing military operations against Israel.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

There's definitely a lot of PSP activists that are pan-Arabist leftists. And virtue-signal their loyalty to Kamal J and his secular teachings. But most of te actual supporters are religious conservatives with a strong sense of tribalism.

I was told Lebanese Druze even mourned when an Israeli Druze colonel died in the Civil War. Even back when PSP lone-wolves were doing military operations against Israel.
    When did the animosity between the Druze and Hizbullah really start? Was it born on the eve of the events of May 7, or has it always been dormant? Did Shiites and Druze get along before that?
    They fought on the same front during the Civil War, although Jumblat was allied with Palestinians and Amal-Hizbullah with Syria.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    This is really fake news. I don’t think that HA is so idiot to do something like that and being easy to discover later only by rain.
    HA doesn’t need tunnels to enter jabal. He has irslanieh and wahab guys and SSNP. There are a lot of Shia towns. Christians will never attack HA.
    Only small bansh of LF and PSP.
    This article is cow sheet.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I found favorable opinions toward Israel among PSP supporters. Many said that the Golani Druze being under Israel was a good move. And that Israel nowadays is our biggest ally against the threat of Hezbollah. Some of that even came from a family member who was imprisoned 16 years in the Ansar prison for operations against Israel.
    I've noticed on social media that Lebanese Druze interact a lot with Israeli Druze. And since Druze in Israel are extremely loyal to their country (they mostly vote for hardcore Zionist parties and serve in the IDF), they must tell a lot of good things about Israel to their co-reliogionists in Lebanon/Syria. Also, the fact that Israel even considered invading Syria to protect the Sweida Druze tells a lot how influential and beloved the Druze are in Israel.

I think the Lebanese Druze came a long way since the civil war and are very Westernized now, I don't believe they are truly Pan-Arabists, they just parrot whatever Jumblatt says, that's why they need a new leadership to show them the right way.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

This is really fake news. I don’t think that HA is so idiot to do something like that and being easy to discover later only by rain.
    HA doesn’t need tunnels to enter jabal. He has irslanieh and wahab guys and SSNP. There are a lot of Shia towns. Christians will never attack HA.
    Only small bansh of LF and PSP.
    This article is cow sheet.

I don't think HA believes PSP is that big of a threat. Ma b7esso eriyon. They were quickly overrun during May 7.

The Druze have lost the trust of most Lebanese sects due to their ever-changing loyalties and can only count on deceit now in order to survive.
    They're weak, insignificant, and without real allies.

I don't envy them.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Israël helped PSP in 7th May clashes especially in barouk battle.
    The HA convoy was spotted by israéliens satellites informations were sent to Mokhtar a. Tell mar wan hmadeh about Israeli telecom company working I Lebanese territories.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    When did the animosity between the Druze and Hizbullah really start? Was it born on the eve of the events of May 7, or has it always been dormant? Did Shiites and Druze get along before that?
    They fought on the same front during the Civil War, although Jumblat was allied with Palestinians and Amal-Hizbullah with Syria.
    The animosity started in the 14 March VS 8 March split when Hezbollah parliament members started attacking Joumblatt for flipping on them. It got worse in 2006 and 2008.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    I don't think HA believes PSP is that big of a threat. Ma b7esso eriyon. They were quickly overrun during May 7.

The Druze have lost the trust of most Lebanese sects due to their ever-changing loyalties and can only count on deceit now in order to survive.
    They're weak, insignificant, and without real allies.

I don't envy them.
    Druze have always been isolated. We don't really belong to any mainstream religion or regional power. But I think it's looking worse for another group when it comes to perception of other Lebanese Sects. According to polls, the majority of Christians, Druze and Sunnis are against a particular party which recides in a particular sect. And it's not the PSP. :)