Honor Killings

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Yeah, you don't have a problem with all of this. We know that and that's the point. You think having a problem with all of that is the issue.

That's your reality. I'm glad you're honest about it. Let the world judge.
The world didn't care when Jews were refugees fleeing Nazi Germany, the world didn't care when Jews were getting shot in mass graves in Eastern Europe, it didn't care when Jews were gassed and incinerated, it didn't care when you declared war on Israel in 1948 with the hopes of finishing Adolf's job, it didn't care when your balistinian heroes exported terrorism to the four corners of the earth, and it didn't care when your favourite militia killed 84 Jews in Buenos Aires.

The world's opinion is about as relevant as your opinion. I already know you really love dead Jews, there's no need to tell, it shows. The problem you see is that we want to live, the sum of our experience is that we shouldn't give a damn what the world wants from us.

• Advertisement
  • Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    The world didn't care when Jews were refuges fleeing Nazi Germany, the world didn't care when Jews were getting shot in mass graves in Eastern Europe, it didn't care when Jews were gassed and incinerated, it didn't care when you declared war on Israel in 1948 with the hopes of finishing Adolf's job, it didn't care when your balistinian heroes exported terrorism to the four corners of the earth, and it didn't care when your favourite militia killed 84 Jews in Buenos Aires.

The world's opinion is about as relevant as your opinion. I already know you really love dead Jews, the problem is we want to live.
    Yeah when you lose arguments you accuse everyone of hating Jews. Tired. The real Jews fighting against anti-semitism understand the plight of Palestinians. Your ilk on the other hand model themselves and are an inspiration for actual fascist antisemites, you know the likes of Trump and Orban.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Yeah when you lose arguments you accuse everyone of hating Jews. Tired. The real Jews fighting against anti-semitism understand the plight of Palestinians. Your ilk on the other hand model themselves and are an inspiration for actual fascist antisemites, you know the likes of Trump and Orban.
    Coming from a 7ezb el mot3a fanboy whose knee-jerk reaction to simple facts is "Muh apartheid", let's just say your words sound hollow.

It's no secret that real nazis and antisemites (not imaginary ones like Trump), are big fans of 7ezblabla, chemical bashar and the balistinians. Heck, balistinians themselves are huge fans of nazism.

Last edited:
    Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Coming from a 7ezb el mot3a fanboy whose knee-jerk reaction to simple facts is "Muh apartheid", let's just say your words sound hollow.

It's no secret that real nazis (not imaginary ones like Trump), are big fans of 7ezblabla, chemical bashar and the balistinians. Heck, balistinians themselves a big fans of nazism.
    Meh. Find a post that shows I endorse any of HAs beliefs on the conflict, on Jews or on anything really. I credit them with kicking Israelis from Lebanon and maintaining deterrence on the Lebanese border; that's not supporting them or agreeing with them, no matter how many times you want to repeat those slanderous lies. That merely shows that I actually care about my country.

I've been consistent over the past 15 years or something on supporting a 2 state solution that guarantees rights for both Palestinians and Jews. You can't change those facts no matter how many times your repeat your slander.

But this is a perfect illustration of how your ilk deal with those who manage to expose your atrocities.
    1) accuse them of hating Jews.
    2) slander them with a cloud of misinformation and lies.

The problem for you is that this has stopped working. You can't hide the occupation, oppression, your desire for ethnic cleansing, your jingoist far right nationalism behind those tired techniques any longer. The new generation ain't buying this crap. They see that your allies are mostly actual antisemites, fascists and Neo-Nazis because who else would think "we are OK with that" as you gallantly admitted. The debate already shifted on the left, much like it did with SA. Tick tock. Your clokc is ticking

Last edited:
    True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Meh. Find a post that shows I endorse any of HAs beliefs on the conflict, on Jews or on anything really. I credit them with kicking Israelis from Lebanon and maintaining deterrence on the Lebanese border; that's not supporting them or agreeing with them, no matter how many times you want to repeat those slanderous lies.

But this is a perfect illustration of how your ilk deal with those who manage to expose your atrocities.
    2) slander them with misinformation and lies.

The problem for you is that this has stopped working. You can't hide the occupation, oppression, your desire for ethnic cleansing, your jingoist far right nationalism behind those tired techniques any longer. The new generation ain't buying this crap. The debate already shifted on the left, much like it did with SA. Tick tock. Your clokc is ticking
    Here we go again. When you're at a loss for words, you hark back on the imaginary "occupationoppressionethnicleansingjingoistfarrightnationalism".

I really wish Israel was this far-right powerhouse you keep whining about, I truly do... But it unfortunately isn't, that's just a worn-out talking point. A talking point I've seen a million times and which only serves to show unoriginal you truly are.

Here's a piece of friendly advice, pay close attention because this is the only time I'll say this: Be careful what you wish for, the more you repeat that kind of stuff the easier it is for folks like me to convince left-wing and left-of-center Jews that all of their attempts to show off their liberal credentials are repayed only with accusations of "apartheid" and "oppression" and even "genocide". All I have to do is show what people like you say and ask them "do you like the feedback you're getting"? If they keep arguing, all I need to add is "he who is merciful towards the cruel shall be cruel towards the merciful", it works wonders.

I'm totally OK with you accusing Israel of being a replica of South Africa, and the reason is that I show this to liberal Jews and tell them "here's the thanks you get".

And don't pretend to be neutral on HA. I've seen you cheering for them. You support wilayat el faqih, koun rajoul & own up to it. And you don't get to tell people what antisemitism is and isn't when you cheer for 7ezblabla.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Meh. Find a post that shows I endorse any of HAs beliefs on the conflict, on Jews or on anything really. I credit them with kicking Israelis from Lebanon and maintaining deterrence on the Lebanese border; that's not supporting them or agreeing with them, no matter how many times you want to repeat those slanderous lies. That merely shows that I actually care about my country.

I've been consistent over the past 15 years or something on supporting a 2 state solution that guarantees rights for both Palestinians and Jews. You can't change those facts no matter how many times your repeat your slander.

2) slander them with a cloud of misinformation and lies.

The problem for you is that this has stopped working. You can't hide the occupation, oppression, your desire for ethnic cleansing, your jingoist far right nationalism behind those tired techniques any longer. The new generation ain't buying this crap. They see that your allies are mostly actual antisemites, fascists and Neo-Nazis because who else would think "we are OK with that" as you gallantly admitted. The debate already shifted on the left, much like it did with SA. Tick tock. Your clokc is ticking
    Just a few days ago you were supporting an one state 'solution'

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Here we go again. When you're at a loss for words, you hark back on the imaginary "occupationoppressionethnicleansingjingoistfarrightnationalism".

I really wish Israel was this far-right powerhouse you keep whining about, I truly do... But it unfortunately isn't, that's just a worn-out talking point. A talking point I've seen a million times and which only serves to show unoriginal you truly are.

Here's a piece of friendly advice, pay close attention because this is the only time I'll say this: Be careful what wish for, the more you repeat that kind of stuff the easier it is for folks me to convince left-wing and left-of-center Jews that all of their attempts to show off their liberal credentials are repayed only with accusations of "apartheid" and "oppression" and even "genocide". All I have to do is show what people like you say and ask them "do you like the feedback you're getting"? If they keep arguing, all I need to add is "he who is merciful towards the cruel shall be cruel towards the merciful", it works wonders.

I'm totally OK with you accusing Israel of being a replica of South Africa, and the reason is that I show this to liberal Jews and tell them "here's the thanks you get".

And don't pretend to be neutral on HA. I've seen you cheering for them. You support wilayat el faqih, koun rajoul & own up to it. And you don't get to tell people what antisemitism is and isn't when you cheer for 7ezblabla.
    Really. I support wilayit El faqih as a pro-LGBT atheist. Lololol. Again, lies and misinformation.

No, as I said, Israelis and Jews with conscience already recognize your human rights violations and your plans for more. They don't need your or me. They see it first hand.

The fact that you think all of this is blablabla is really just a testimony how morally and factually removed you are. Let's just stop this useless back and forth for now, but I tell you the pendulum is swinging, even in the big ol USA.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Really. I support wilayit El faqih as a pro-LGBT atheist. Lololol. Again, lies and misinformation.

No, as I said, Israelis and Jews with conscience already recognize your human rights violations and your plans for more. They don't need your or me. They see it first hand.
    The 'A' in HA stands for "Allah", it's not 7ezb Atheist. If you're an atheist, you have no business supporting these guys.

Make no mistake, I couldn't care less about convincing you. The only people I try to convince are Jews. The rest of the world does not fascinate me as much.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    How on Earth is that me saying I support a one state solution.

If that's what you have that really goes to show how bankrupt and false all of your accusations are. Thanks for proving the point.

What else to expect from a poster who was banned for hoping Israel would nuke Lebanon and then lied about it? Tools like you come in very handy.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

How on Earth is that me saying I support a one state solution.

If that's what you have that really goes to show how bankrupt and false all of your accusations are. Thanks for proving the point.

What else to expect from a poster who was banned for hoping Israel would nuke Lebanon and then lied about it? Tools like you come in very handy.

Your post implied that Arabs are more willing to peace because they support an one-state solution, when we all know their not-so-hidden intentions of hoping to become the majority and destroy Israel as we know today. Aka treat Jews and other non-Muslims like they do in all Muslim countries.

As for your extraordinary claim, show us the quote or STFU.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The world didn't care when Jews were refugees fleeing Nazi Germany, the world didn't care when Jews were getting shot in mass graves in Eastern Europe, it didn't care when Jews were gassed and incinerated, it didn't care when you declared war on Israel in 1948 with the hopes of finishing Adolf's job, it didn't care when your balistinian heroes exported terrorism to the four corners of the earth, and it didn't care when your favourite militia killed 84 Jews in Buenos Aires.

The world's opinion is about as relevant as your opinion. I already know you really love dead Jews, there's no need to tell, it shows. The problem you see is that we want to live, the sum of our experience is that we shouldn't give a damn what the world wants from us.
    Your post implied that Arabs are more willing to peace because they support an one-state solution, when we all know their not-so-hidden intentions of hoping to become the majority and destroy Israel as we know today. Aka treat Jews and other non-Muslims like they do in all Muslim countries.

As for your extraordinary claim, show us the quote or STFU.
    6412DCBB-7906-4DFF-B23F-B3CB076ED6E7.jpeg

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why did you change the thread's title? This is not a general thread about honor killings. This is about a specific incident where a Muslim father had his son kill his daughter. Stop trying to whitewash Muslim crimes.
    Honour killings happen in predominantly Muslim countries, and this is far from being the only incident, it's almost an every day occurrence. Relax Rambo! No one's whitewashing anything

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Why did you change the thread's title? This is not a general thread about honor killings. This is about a specific incident where a Muslim father had his son kill his daughter. Stop trying to whitewash Muslim crimes.
    I'll tell you why: Because balistinians can never be perpetrators, only victims. Any deviation from the narrative must be erased, and so we will talk about mysterious "honor killings" instead of talking about the real issue here, which is the balistinian culture of violence.