Honor Killings

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
Orange Room Supporter
I'll tell you why: Because balistinians can never be perpetrators, only victims. Any deviation from the narrative must be erased, and so we will talk about mysterious "honor killings" instead of talking about the real issue here, which is the balistinian culture of violence.
Except that's not the real issue here when the same thing happens over and over and over and over again in other countries, including Lebanon. The issue here is this religious culture that limits women to their sexual organs while the men are their keepers like they're some kind of property and if it's defective you just get rid of it! The issue is this idea that honour is somehow linked to a woman's "virtue", if she's not a virgin she dishonours her husband, if she goes out with a guy she dishonours her parents, if she takes off her burqa she dishonours the neighborhood etc. It's never about her, what she wants, how she chooses to live her life, it's always her keeper's choice, and if she steps out of line she dies in the most gruesome way imaginable! Acid was a weapon of choice for a while but dicapitation reigns supreme. A father would rather kill his own daughter than for her to bring shame upon him! And what about the genital mutilation running unchecked in egypt and Somalia as if a woman enjoying sex even with her own husband is some kind of sin! They torture these women for the rest of their lives even if they keep their silly little "virtue" intact and never set foot out of line!

The discussion is bigger than this one incident and is definitely not limited to Palestinians.

• Advertisement
  • True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Except that's not the real issue here when the same thing happens over and over and over and over again in other countries, including Lebanon. The issue here is this religious culture that limits women to their sexual organs while the men are their keepers like they're some kind of property and if it's defective you just get rid of it! The issue is this idea that honour is somehow linked to a woman's "virtue", if she's not a virgin she dishonours her husband, if she goes out with a guy she dishonours her parents, if she takes off her burqa she dishonours the neighborhood etc. It's never about her, what she wants, how she chooses to live her life, it's always her keeper's choice, and if she steps out of line she dies in the most gruesome way imaginable! Acid was a weapon of choice for a while but dicapitation reigns supreme. A father would rather kill his own daughter than for her to bring shame upon him! And what about the genital mutilation running unchecked in egypt and Somalia as if a woman enjoying sex even with her own husband is some kind of sin! They torture these women for the rest of their lives even if they keep their silly little "virtue" intact and never set foot out of line!

The discussion is bigger than this one incident and is definitely not limited to Palestinians.
    I agree with everything you just wrote... And yet, this case is special because it is the product of balistinian culture, a violent culture that is promoted to this day by the exact same feminists who now deplore its effects.

D.ieu se rit des femmes qui déplorent les effets dont elles chérissent la cause (palestinienne dans ce cas)!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo not only is @Iron Maiden not respecting freedom of speech, she's now deliberately trying to censor and suppress information.
    You are one the most disrespectful posters here with horrible language, racist attitude, terrible attitude.. all in the name of serving your superior genes zionist agenda.

Shove your crocodile tears where the sun dont shine honey boo

This is not a 5 star hotel and we are not your janitors, either post with the minimum of respect or get moderated.

Any other problems i can help u with?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'll tell you why: Because balistinians can never be perpetrators, only victims. Any deviation from the narrative must be erased, and so we will talk about mysterious "honor killings" instead of talking about the real issue here, which is the balistinian culture of violence.
    Muh sooooperiorz honor killings ?

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

You are one the most disrespectful posters here with horrible language, racist attitude, terrible attitude.. all in the name of serving your superior genes zionist agenda.

Shove your crocodile tears where the sun dont shine honey boo

This is not a 5 star hotel and we are not your janitors, either post with the minimum of respect or get moderated.

Any other problems i can help u with?

I never claimed certain genes are superior and others are inferior, stop lying. I do affirm tho that Jews and MENA Christians are 100 times better human beings in every single way than Muslims simply because we've always had to work 100 times harder than them, prove ourselves all the time, and even that didn't avoid the extreme persecution we've faced and continue to. This is a historical FACT!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I never claimed certain genes are superior and others are inferior, stop lying. I do affirm tho that Jews and MENA Christians are 100 times better human beings in every single way than Muslims simply because we've always had to work 100 times harder than them, prove ourselves all the time, and even that didn't avoid the extreme persecution we've faced and continue to. This is a historical FACT!
    Oh I'm sure Azkhenazi Jews are smarter than everyone else.
    They always score highest on IQ tests.

The theory that no race or ethnic group is superior to the other is pure SJW propaganda not backed by any scientific evidence.

Last edited:
    Ice Tea

Ice Tea

A Christian convert in Egypt was killed by his Muslim family after he publicly confirmed his newfound faith in a Facebook post, according to the persecution advocacy group International Christian Concern.

The U.S.-based nonprofit reported last Wednesday that Hussein Mohammed, who preferred to be called by his baptismal name George, was killed on Oct. 6 after he posted several photos to his Facebook account confirming his Christian faith.

George’s family learned about his conversion before the posts were made, and his uncle filed complaints with the Directorate of Security. However, the Facebook post was a “public acknowledgment of his conversion,” notes ICC. It included a photo of a cross tattoo that George got on his wrist, a common practice of Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Christians.

The murder comes as Egypt ranks as the 16th-worst nation in the world when it comes to Christian persecution, according to Open Doors USA's 2019 World Watch List. Christians comprise about 10% of the Muslim-majority nation's population.

ICC notes that in Egypt, Muslims who convert to Christianity are viewed by the Islamic community as apostates, which means that the public discovery of their conversion makes them vulnerable to being a victim of an honor killing.

According to the Honor Based Violence Awareness Network, honor killings are “on the rise” across Egypt. While the practice is against Egyptian law, judges often view such cases with leniency.

“Islamic culture fuels religious discrimination in Egypt and creates an environment causing the state to be reluctant to respect and enforce the fundamental rights of Christians,” Open Doors says.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli That's why I said Muslims have a different god than Christians/Jews. Muslims would rather kill their own family than accepting their convertion to Christianity. Same God, eh?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli That's why I said Muslims have a different god than Christians/Jews. Muslims would rather kill their own family than accepting their convertion to Christianity. Same God, eh?
    well they killed one of their own, who cares? :)

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

well they killed one of their own, who cares? :)

He was no longer one of their own, he had just become a Copt. He had the Cross tattooed on his wrist like all Copts and changed his name to George. He's a martyr.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

He was no longer one of their own, he had just become a Copt. He had the Cross tattooed on his wrist like all Copts and changed his name to George. He's a martyr.
    bro these countries need to be wiped out.