• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Horrible Crime in Zahle

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

استياء في زحلة بعد محاولة قتل "داني التن"

المصدر: ليبانون ديبايت
|​
الجمعة 11 تشرين الأول 2019

أقدم مجهوليون مساء أمس، على محاولة قتل الشاب داني نبيل التن (23 عاما).

وفي تفاصيل الحادثة، أنه "عند الساعة التاسعة من مساء أمس الخميس وفيما كان "التن" مارّاً بسيارته من نوع "تاهو " في حوش الامراء في زحلة اعترضه مسلحون وقطعوا عليه الطريق منتحلين صفة مخابرات الجيش اللبناني".

وعلى الفور، أقدم المسلحون على ضربه على رأسه بكعب المسدس حيث فقد وعيه، ورموه على حافة الطريق في بوداي وفروا بسيارته الى جهة مجهولة.

وقد عثر عليه احد اهالي البلدة الذي بادر لنقله إلى المستشفى مرتضى في بعلبك حيث اجريت له الاسعافات اللازمة.

وتم إبلاغ الاحهزة الامنية التي حضرت الى المستشفى وفتحت تحقيقاً في الحادث .

هذه الحادثة تركت استياءً كبيراً عند الزحليين الذين اعتبروا عملية الخطف ومحاولة القتل هذه لا يمكن وصفها الا بالعملية "الإرهابية" مطالبين "القوى الأمنية بكشف الفاعلين والإقتصاص منهم والعمل على تطويق الإنعكاسات السلبية لها لان عمليات الخطف واحتجاز حرية المواطنين و محاولة قتلهم وسرقة سياراتهم هي جرائم موصوفة وأعمال شائنة سُئم منها الشعب اللبناني"، داعين الدولة "اللبنانية الى طمأنة المواطن ووضع حدّ لكل من يخرج عن القانون وكل من يعتدي على حرية الأفراد".

وناشد الزحليون الأجهزة الأمنية والقضائية، الإسراع في إلقاء القبض على الفاعلين وإحالتهم على القضاء المختص لأن هذه الممارسات والأعمال الإجرامية لا بدّ من زوالها .

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

افاد مراسل "النشرة" في زحلة بأن مجهولين اقدموا مساء امس على الاعتداء على الشاب داني نبيل التن (23 عاما).

وفي التفاصيل، انه وفيما كان التن مارا بسيارته من نوع "تاهو " في حوش الامراء في زحلة اعترضه مسلحون وقطعوا عليه الطريق منتحلين صفة مخابرات الجيش اللبناني. واقدم المسلحون على ضربه على رأسه بكعب المسدس ورموه على حافة الطريق في بوداي وفروا بسيارته الى جهة مجهولة.

وقد عثر عليه احد اهالي البلدة الذي بادر لنقله الى المستشفى حيث اجريت له الاسعافات اللازمة. وعلى الفور تم ابلاغ الاحهزة الامنية التي حضرت الى المستشفى وفتحت تحقيقا في الحادث.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I suggest the security forces/Army get off their ass and do something or for people in the area to start holding guns for defense purposes. This is not the 1st incident in the area...

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I suggest the security forces/Army get off their ass and do something or for people in the area to start holding guns for defense purposes. This is not the 1st incident in the area...
    The suggestion box in wizarit el dekhliye w wizarit el dife3 exist for a reason! You should use them.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

The suggestion box in wizarit el dekhliye w wizarit el dife3 exist for a reason! You should use them.
    You do know the Army is on the streets correct?
    These two you named don't go into the areas in question. ghayro?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Lets imagine the situation where dany fired a gun.

1) they would of fired back and he will probably be dead
    2) your post would both ze3ran and a gun clash between them
    3)he might of had a gun but they told him they are moukhabarat jeish before taking him by surprise so he had no time to get his gun out

I am not sure any outcome would have been better

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

[QUOTE = "mrsrx, post: 2016001, member: 76341"]
    The Incident was in 7osh el oumara
    [/ QUOTE]

hey buddy
    people are sick and tired of outlaws in the bekaa. we had a person kidnapped from batroun and then he was kidnapped for like 2-3 weeks if not more, then this. people are sick and tired of this bullshit. where was he found mate ?? in zahle or baalbeck ?? the zo3ran henne they are doing it and by law one is allowed to defend himself if he needs to. khlesna mn hal 2orta ba2a.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    [QUOTE = "mrsrx, post: 2016001, member: 76341"]
    The Incident was in 7osh el oumara
    [/ QUOTE]

hey buddy
    people are sick and tired of outlaws in the bekaa. we had a person kidnapped from batroun and then he was kidnapped for like 2-3 weeks if not more, then this. people are sick and tried of this bullshit. where was he found mate ?? in zahle or baalbeck?? the zo3ran henne they are doing it and by law one is allowed to defend himself if he needs to. khlesna mn hal 2orta ba2a.
    im not your buddy pal

The article does not state the culprit and maybe you are right but maybe not. Probably going to dump their crime evidence far or they are idiots which is more probable...

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    May be drug related since the tins are famous for being drug lords in zahle, at least that's their reputation

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

im not your buddy pal

The article does not state the culprit and maybe you are right but maybe not. Probably going to dump their crime evidence far or they are idiots which is more probable...
    ekher hamme what u are mate. ur the one who assumed it was a shia i didnt say it was. i said if the security forces cant handle the situation then the people of zahle can. kel marra something happens betle2o excuses for the actions at hand, hypocrites.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    ekher hamme what u are mate. ur the one who assumed it was a shia i didnt say it was. i said if the security forces cant handle the situation then the people of zahle can. kel marra something happens betle2o excuses for the actions at hand, hypocrites.
    Coz we all know b3albak is mostly bhuddists...sorry its on me :)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you really think the people of zahle yalle currently shellino w bellino lal akh would take up arms to defend his honor? They're waiting for you to come from Australia, Rambo zamenak, to teach them how it's done

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Do you really think the people of zahle yalle currently shellino w bellino lal akh would take up arms to defend his honor? They're waiting for you to come from Australia, Rambo zamenak, to teach them how it's done
    dont need to tell them how its done. they know how to do it before i was even born.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    dont need to tell them how its done. they know how to do it before i was even born.
    Cool story, they still wouldn't take up arms to defend a drug dealer :)