• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Horrible Crime in Zahle

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    The people of zahle bya3erfo and as I said neshrin 3ardo. 0 sympathy
    again shou fahhamil ente betdalle tkhabse w tgham2e the hole u dug yourself into. Listen what @Aoune32! has to say an learn ...he knows better ..apparently baalbak are chi3a catholique!

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

again shou fahhamil ente betdalle tkhabse w tgham2e the hole u dug yourself into. Listen what @Aoune32! has to say an learn ...he knows better ..apparently baalbak are chi3a catholique!
    walla fe catholics in baalbeck bas mch ana li 7kit about the sect. u did. mch mechkelte deghre rasak ra7 la hounike.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

so nawwerne please i need to know who the others you are talking about are
    7abibe fe b ras baalbeck, qaa and deir el ahmar christians. in ersel fe sunni and baalbeck city mostly shia. in the north bekaa there are from all sect but yes 70% shia. mafhoume halla2??

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    7abibe fe b ras baalbeck, qaa and deir el ahmar christians. in ersel fe sunni and baalbeck city mostly shia. in the north bekaa there are from all sect but yes 70% shia. mafhoume halla2??
    We all know what you meant initially. Stop digging that hole and backpedalling since isabella's comment who is actually a few kms from the incident as we speak....

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

We all know what you meant initially. Stop digging that hole and backpedalling since isabella's comment who is actually a few kms from the incident as we speak....
    that isnt my issue. u are the one who said shia. and it well can be a shia. sar l 7a2 3alaye ana la2ano ana elet mn baalbeck l zalame?? eno u target the one replying not the person who actually attacked the guy. chou l 3alam.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    that isnt my issue. u are the one who said shia. and it well can be a shia. sar l 7a2 3alaye ana la2ano ana elet mn baalbeck l zalame?? eno u target the one replying not the person who actually attacked the guy. chou l 3alam.
    Dude give up, we all know what you meant ?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Nop the incident happened in Zahle (hosh el oumara..im wondering if you knew that is in zahle)
    You directly blamed the incident on where he was found and assumed the guys came from baalbek to zahle for no reason picked on a random fella and left him for dead...as usual an analysis not worth the electricity you phone/pc runs on.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Dude give up, we all know what you meant ?
    that isnt my issue dude. go speak against the person who did the crime not me who is defending the person who the crime was done against.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Nop the incident happened in Zahle (hosh el oumara..im wondering if you knew that is in zahle)
    You directly blamed the incident on where he was found and assumed the guys came from baalbek to zahle for no reason picked on a random fella and left him for dead...as usual an analysis not worth the electricity you phone/pc runs on.
    worth 100% and akide he is from there. when the bastard is caught i will post it here if he is caught due to the incompetence of the security forces. ma7ada stupid.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    that isnt my issue dude. go speak against the person who did the crime not me who is defending the person who the crime was done against.
    I don't care what your issue is, we all know what you meant by what you wrote, we're not complete idiots, so backpedaling won't do you any good. Also I'm not defending anyone drug dealers bi ba3dun

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    worth 100% and akide he is from there. when the bastard is caught i will post it here if he is caught due to the incompetence of the security forces. ma7ada stupid.
    teb arrir chi3a baalbek ze3ran or you did not mean it? so much contradictions :lol:

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I don't care what your issue is, we all know what you meant by what you wrote, we're not complete idiots, so backpedaling won't do you any good. Also I'm not defending anyone drug dealers bi ba3dun
    im not backpeddling. i am stating that a person from baalbeck did it. ekher hamme what u think i meant or didnt mean. mane khayef mn 7ada and if i want to say something ill say it.