• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Horrible Crime in Zahle

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Dude Hezbollahis can walk into a police station
shoot a guy and walk away no questions asked

They can kidnap a guy for over a month and get away with it no questions asked

Do you really think this incident will be any different ?
it wont be like that forever. People have had enough of this. not due to a party being armed ya3ne they can do as they please. the Lebanese christian resistance at its peak
had 100K men.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

non non non mon ami
    do not call them dhimmis, they get sad and mad
    They think they're ruling with an iron fist
    lmao
    any Lebanese and especially christian that covers such acts is weakening the state even further than what it already is. he is weakening the state to the point of no return. one who
    covers their arms, their kidnappings, their everything is the one liable for anything that comes out from these actions.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

قطع أهالي مدينة زحلة، قبل قليل، أوتوستراد زحلة بالإطارات المشتعلة، احتجاجاً على ما تعرض له الشاب داني التن، يوم أمس.

وكان مجهولون أقدموا، مساء أمس الخميس، على محاولة قتل التن (23 عاماً)، بعدما اعترضوا سيارته في حوش الأمراء – زحلة.

وإنتحل المسلحون صفة مخابرات الجيش اللبناني، وأقدموا على ضربه على رأسه بكعبِ المسدس حيث فقد وعيه، ورموه على حافة الطريق في بوداي وفروا بسيارته الى جهة مجهولة.

وليلاً، عثر عليه أحد أهالي البلدة الذي بادر لنقله إلى مستشفى مرتضى في بعلبك، حيث أجريت له الاسعافات اللازمة وعولجت اصاباته في الوجه والرأس.

comfortably numb

comfortably numb

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

15:24 مخابرات الجيش في البقاع توقف في عملية أمنية خاطفي الشاب داني نبيل التن وتلاحق باقي أفراد العصابة

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    non non non mon ami
    do not call them dhimmis, they get sad and mad
    They think they're ruling with an iron fist
    lmao
    Zahlians are strong and noble. If they are Aounis, they're probably the best Aounis
    That video of a Zahlanian woman flipping the bird on Hafez Al Assad is the best video to come out of Lebanon.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

أوقفت دورية من مديرية المخابرات، في محلة تل الأبيض- بعلبك، المدعوين (م.ط) و (غ.د)، لإقدامهما بتاريخ 10 / 10 /2019 على خطف المواطن داني التن، أثناء قيادته سيارته نوع جيب شيفروليه في محلة البساتين، والتعرض له بالضرب وتركه على طريق عام بلدة بوداي، وسلبه سيارته بعد انتحالهما صفة أمنية.

بوشر التحقيق مع الموقوفين بإشراف القضاء المختص.

يذكر، أنّ مجهولين أقدموا مساء الخميس الفائت، على محاولة قتل التن (23 عامًا)، حيث قاموا بضربه على رأسه بكعبِ المسدس حيث فقد وعيه، ورموه على حافة الطريق وفروا بسيارته الى جهة مجهولة.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

ma3roufe aslan min l kidnapper. mabada hal 2ade... khale raskoun bel ramel ya wleid.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Nawwerna please we seem to not know the area as well as you do?
    kifna ma3ak estez??

أعلنت قيادة الجيش اللبناني - مديرية التوجيه، أنّ "دورية من مديرية المخابرات أوقفت في تل الأبيض- بعلبك، المدعوَين "م. ط" و"غ. د"، لإقدامهما بتاريخ 10 تشرين الأول 2019 على خطف المواطن داني التن، أثناء قيادته سيارته نوع "جيب شيفروليه" في البساتين في زحلة، والتعرُّض له بالضرب وتركه على طريق عام بلدة بوداي، وسلبه سيارته بعد انتحالهما صفة أمنيّة".

وأوضحت في بيان، أنّ "التحقيق مع الموقوفين بوشر بإشراف القضاء المختص".

tene marra ma te7ke bas heike ta te7ke.
    ma3roufe who is doing all these kidnapping m8.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    kifna ma3ak estez??

أعلنت قيادة الجيش اللبناني - مديرية التوجيه، أنّ "دورية من مديرية المخابرات أوقفت في تل الأبيض- بعلبك، المدعوَين "م. ط" و"غ. د"، لإقدامهما بتاريخ 10 تشرين الأول 2019 على خطف المواطن داني التن، أثناء قيادته سيارته نوع "جيب شيفروليه" في البساتين في زحلة، والتعرُّض له بالضرب وتركه على طريق عام بلدة بوداي، وسلبه سيارته بعد انتحالهما صفة أمنيّة".

وأوضحت في بيان، أنّ "التحقيق مع الموقوفين بوشر بإشراف القضاء المختص".

tene marra ma te7ke bas heike ta te7ke.
    ma3roufe who is doing all these kidnapping m8.
    Re read the thread. I do not say what you decide i said. Eltellak waffir kahraba because your comment is not worth it. It still is not.
    All i was saying do not jump into conclusions ;) if you still do not understand that its not my problem... ma ra7 shabbi2 quotes 3an kwetlit baalbek ;)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Re read the thread. I do not say what you decide i said. Eltellak waffir kahraba because your comment is not worth it. It still is not.
    All i was saying do not jump into conclusions ;) if you still do not understand that its not my problem... ma ra7 shabbi2 quotes 3an kwetlit baalbek ;)
    The kidnapper is from Baalbeck, khlesna.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Heik you determined the guy is a drug dealer? how did you do that :)
    I didn't determine anything, I just relayed what people are gossiping. Funny how these things never happen to upstanding citizens ?

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can we have a civilized discussion please?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    yep we can. any parasite kidnapping a person should go to jail. fair enough or kameina someone bado give us some excuse??
    Totally agree
    if those criminals aren't getting arrested they'll keep repeating it...

Joseph Hannoush got kidnapped for over a month and he got released following a deal struck with the kidnappers by Nabih Berri (as far as i'm aware)

Those people are going to kill, steal and kidnap again if they keep getting away with it...

3ahd l qawi m8

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Totally agree
    if those criminals aren't getting arrested they'll keep repeating it...

Joseph Hannoush got kidnapped for over a month and he got released following a deal struck with the kidnappers by Nabih Berri (as far as i'm aware)

Those people are going to kill, steal and kidnap again if they keep getting away with it...

3ahd l qawi m8
    ya 3amme we all know that after Berri goes in and struck some deal that they let them go. akide the people that are listening to Berri mch druze, sunni or christian. just some common sense.