• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

How did FPM lose control of the situation so badly?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I think Aounistas should really be thankful for Geagea in this current situation. Hatred for him, (not that he is less incompetent or malleable than Aoun) is the only thing that unites them now that all what they once stood for turned out to be no more than a ruse to get to power.
I agree 100%
That’s the only reason to be Aounist at this point
Hatred 😂

• Advertisement
  • WiseCookie

WiseCookie

I understand that you were aounist in 2005, but there is no wisdom in moving to LF.
    There might be some cookies, but for sure it is not wise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    so far we have tried them all, and the result is sh*t
    Do you think you're being clever? I was an FPMer and not Aounist, when the FPM stood for decentralization, secularism, reform, and anti-feudalism and anti corruption, and most importantly anti-foreign intervention. Now all that's left of the FPM is Aounism, Bassilism, and utter corruption.

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

Geagea is known of backstabbing; you sold the Presidential powers in Taef; now, you are destroying what's left with your hateful mockery.
    Let's entertain that idea for a moment. What has the FPM done to improve the situation? Of course everyone is to blame but yourselves.

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

There is no doubt that FPM brought the christians back to the government to provide them with opportunity to be employed and live on their land. They also have weight and are not like the woss Geagea has become, waiting for Hariri to make a decision and Jumbo before adopting it.

They failed when Gebran and his management group sat on their bums and didn't follow up departmental performance of their members/government service employees. They adopted the bad habits of their predecessors , even though some performed as good as possible. No one followed them up and inspected their KPIs.

You may say that it wasn't their job but when you promise change, you should deliver it. Not fly to football matches in your SPARE time. GMA in the days he kicked LF and Syrian Ass, he made sure the public servants presented and behaved well and any LF like ze3ran accountable , AND that won him great popularity,
    And now he is a Iranian and Syrian lapdog. How ironic :)

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you think you're being clever? I was an FPMer and not Aounist, when the FPM stood for decentralization, secularism, reform, and anti-feudalism and anti corruption, and most importantly anti-foreign intervention. Now all that's left of the FPM is Aounism, Bassilism, and utter corruption.
    there is no need to be pissed off, in 2005 aounist/fpm was almost the same.
    ba3den bardon

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

Also a good amount of subservience to Iran and Hezbollah. The FPM after 2010 tried to brand themselves at the party of Christians and Christian rights. It's ironic that they're actually a trojan horse party helping advance the interests of a fundamentalist Shia islamist terrorist organization.

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

there is no need to be pissed off, in 2005 aounist/fpm was almost the same.
    ba3den bardon
    I am pissed off. You know why? Because we were on a trajectory to build an improved Lebanon, then Aoun and Bassil's egos took over and we ruined our chance to make Lebanon a true nation state again. Now it's worse than ever. You should be pissed too.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I am pissed off. You know why? Because we were on a trajectory to build an improved Lebanon, then Aoun and Bassil's egos took over and we ruined our chance to make Lebanon a true nation state again. Now it's worse than ever. You should be pissed too.
    And you went Geageai? Mn ta7t delf lta7t mezreb :lol:

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

What did Geagea do for you to follow him?

Ordered by Saudi Arabia to block Saad nomination for now?
    The difference between you and I is that Geagea doesn't have to do anything for me personally. The LF has made and not made the right moves when it counted. Your leadership plays checkers and the LF plays chess. While your leadership refuses help and turns it back on the Western community and embraces dictators and Shiite radicals, the LF has shown over and over again that it will do what's in the best interest of Christians and Lebanese as a whole. What do your leaders do? Build villas?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    tu prêches un converti mon ami.
    it seems you were away for sometime from the forum.
    3mellak barmeh w shouf my opinion in Aoun and Bassil
    in short I regret the 25years in which I followed them.
    but geagea is not the answer, kellon bzet el kherej

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

Also a good amount of subservience to Iran and Hezbollah. The FPM after 2010 tried to brand themselves at the party of Christians and Christian rights. It's ironic that they're actually a trojan horse party helping advance the interests of a fundamentalist Shia islamist terrorist organization.
    Remember the MoU and how it was justified on these forums in 2005-2006? I remember. I tried convincing myself it was for the better, but you do dumb stuff when you're young. It was basically the gateway drug to corruption and contempt.

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

tu prêches un converti mon ami.
    it seems you were away for sometime from the forum.
    3mellak barmeh w shouf my opinion in Aoun and Bassil
    in short I regret the 25years in which I followed them.
    but geagea is not the answer, kellon bzet el kherej
    Excuse me, my french is very rusty: je m'excuse

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    The difference between you and I is that Geagea doesn't have to do anything for me personally. The LF has made and not made the right moves when it counted. Your leadership plays checkers and the LF plays chess. While your leadership refuses help and turns it back on the Western community and embraces dictators and Shiite radicals, the LF has shown over and over again that it will do what's in the best interest of Christians and Lebanese as a whole. What do your leaders do? Build villas?
    What best interest of Christians ? Shia radicals are 7aram but falya7kom ekhwan Muslimoun :lol:

2al dictators mesh sheyfin 2ella Assad, but Mahlekt Rimal your masters are beacon of democracy 3a asses

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

You can't answer a simple question. Why do you follow a war criminal whose wife throws fantasy dinners for Ambassadors while the people are hungry?
    Why do you follow a president who knew about the dangerous substance in the Port of Beirut but causally shrugged it off? At best, it’s criminal negligence and at the worst it’s him covering up for his Shia Islamist terrorist handlers.

The usual Aounist response would be that “it’s not in his hands” or “they didn’t let him work”. You gotta remember though, this is a man who shut down the country for 3 years to get elected president. He didn’t lift a finger to avoid catastrophe. Not a good look. Aoun’s anger and scorn are reserved for millennial You Smell protesters, female reporters, and Christians who don’t tow the Iranian/Syrian line. Not for the fact that there was a ticking time bomb in Beirut.

Your continued support for this small and petulant man is an indictment of your character or lack there of.

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

Remember the MoU and how it was justified on these forums in 2005-2006? I remember. I tried convincing myself it was for the better, but you do dumb stuff when you're young. It was basically the gateway drug to corruption and contempt.
    That’s the rhetoric they used for the first few months after the MoU. Then the Aounists went off the deep end and became a Christian version of the SSNP and the Ba’ath. They’d shamelessly shill for Syria and Iran.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Why do you follow a president who knew about the dangerous substance in the Port of Beirut but causally shrugged it off? At best, it’s criminal negligence and at the worst it’s him covering up for his Shia Islamist terrorist handlers.

The usual Aounist response would be that “it’s not in his hands” or “they didn’t let him work”. You gotta remember though, this is a man who shut down the country for 3 years to get elected president. He didn’t lift a finger to avoid catastrophe. Not a good look. Aoun’s anger and scorn are reserved for millennial You Smell protesters, female reporters, and Christians who don’t tow the Iranian/Syrian line. Not for the fact that there was a ticking time bomb in Beirut.

Your continued support for this small and petulant man is an indictment of your character or lack there of.
    So you don't know what exactly happened, than you have the guts to equate a child killer to the President.

Ste7o... mnkoun nsina ejramkon bterja3o betzakrouna bwasekhetkon