• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

How did FPM lose control of the situation so badly?

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

@JB81 is gonna sh*t his pants in anger when he sees this. @Rafidi is going to put a fatwa on their heads and @Abou Sandal is going to make some very thinly veiled threats mixed with a good dose of outdated and cliche “humor”.

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

You can't answer a simple question. Why do you follow a war criminal whose wife throws fantasy dinners for Ambassadors while the people are hungry?
    I'm not understanding why you're trying to justify the FPM and Aounism's utter failure the past two decades with Geagea's history? The mental gymnastics are astounding. This isn't a thread about Geagea or myself, it's about how the FPM, Bassil, and Aoun have lost control. The LF and Geagea's past doesn't justify your leaderships failure. Please stop conflating the two.

Please feel free to start another thread along with the 10,000 others to debate the LF and Geagea's past for the 1000th time, and I'll consider discussing it there.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I'm not understanding why you're trying to justify the FPM and Aounism's utter failure the past two decades with Geagea's history? The mental gymnastics are astounding. This isn't a thread about Geagea or myself, it's about how the FPM, Bassil, and Aoun have lost control. The LF and Geagea's past doesn't justify your leaderships failure. Please stop conflating the two.

Please feel free to start another thread along with the 10,000 others to debate the LF and Geagea's past for the 1000th time, and I'll consider discussing it there.
    The problem that Geageaists are the last people to talk about achievements.

Rou7 7esseb 7ezbak 2abel ma teshatar 3a ghayrak

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

mesh sheyfin 2ella Assad, but Mahlekt Rimal your masters are beacon of democracy 3a asses
    [/QUOTE]
    The problem that Geageaists are the last people to talk about achievements.

Rou7 7esseb 7ezbak 2abel ma teshatar 3a ghayrak
    Yes, that's how you justify failure. I pity you.

But remember... Ma khalouna.... w mish be2eede :D

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    mesh sheyfin 2ella Assad, but Mahlekt Rimal your masters are beacon of democracy 3a asses

Yes, that's how you justify failure. I pity you.

But remember... Ma khalouna.... w mish be2eede :D
    [/QUOTE]

Ken 3endkon 8 wizara... shou 3emlo?

Weezy

Weezy

Bassil is in his most powerful era and he’s forbidden to participate in a government. His image would be destroyed if he dare ask to be in the government 😂

its now Aoun’s 4th year and he didn’t have a decent chance to govern. He has 2 more years and FPM won’t be in the governments also 🤣🤣🤣

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bassil is in his most powerful era and he’s forbidden to participate in a government. His image would be destroyed if he dare ask to be in the government 😂

its now Aoun’s 4th year and he didn’t have a decent chance to govern. He has 2 more years and FPM won’t be in the governments also 🤣🤣🤣
    Just remember if ever the people you support get to power and are not allowed to govern, remember not to get upset when some smart ass from the other camp sends smiles :) oh and of course, in both cases the people get shafted, and you Will also rejoice!

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Yalla boukra LF will win the parliamentary elections and rule, since LF are now the top Christian party :) why are you so adamant on bad mouthing FPM?

Weezy

Weezy

Just remember if ever the people you support get to power and are not allowed to govern, remember not to get upset when some smart ass from the other camp sends smiles :) oh and of course, in both cases the people get shafted, and you Will also rejoice!
    “My people” have been in power for 30 years technically.. shbe3na power 😂😂 mafe jo3 metel 3and Aoun w bassil.. I don’t think Hariri will be in power without a major settlement.

No one really expected this is how Michael Aoun is going to be remembered; the worst presidential term in history. How can bassil recover from that?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    “My people” have been in power for 30 years technically.. shbe3na power 😂😂 mafe jo3 metel 3and Aoun w bassil.. I don’t think Hariri will be in power without a major settlement.

No one really expected this is how Michael Aoun is going to be remembered; the worst presidential term in history. How can bassil recover from that?
    You are too focused on how Aoun will be remembered... you really should be asking yourself what the hell “your people” did in the past 30 years that got us where we are today... nothing to be proud of really!

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

Yalla boukra LF will win the parliamentary elections and rule, since LF are now the top Christian party :) why are you so adamant on bad mouthing FPM?
    I'm simply answering the question posed within the context of this thread. The LF's performance is outside the scope of this discussion.

Deflections and strawmen are weak. If you'd like to discuss the LF's performance in another thread please do so, until then statements such as these are indicative of the moral and political bankruptcy of Aounists and their entire leadership.

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

He doesn't need to recover from anything. He will take the presidency through the barrel of a Shia Islamist rifle. As long as his Napoleon complex is fulfilled.

We spent the last few years giving Michel Aoun and Gebran Bassil too much credit and considered them at least partially human. Destroying the country is an after-thought to them. I'd hate to say it, destroying the country might actually be one of their goals. These two are obsessed with chairs and titles. They'd gladly let their handlers in Hezbollah and/or Iran massacre half the Lebanese to keep their positions.

Michel Aoun, Gebran Bassil, and their masters in Iran/Hezbollah will be remembered as evil by those who left the country, cursed by those who lost their loved ones because of them, and cheered on by the Shia radicals, bootlickers, FPM sycophants, and Iranian soldiers who will be left in Lebanon.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    He doesn't need to recover from anything. He will take the presidency through the barrel of a Shia Islamist rifle. As long as his Napoleon complex is fulfilled.

We spent the last few years giving Michel Aoun and Gebran Bassil too much credit and considered them at least partially human. Destroying the country is an after-thought to them. I'd hate to say it, destroying the country might actually be one of their goals. These two are obsessed with chairs and titles. They'd gladly let their handlers in Hezbollah and/or Iran massacre half the Lebanese to keep their positions.

Michel Aoun, Gebran Bassil, and their masters in Iran/Hezbollah will be remembered as evil by those who left the country, cursed by those who lost their loved ones because of them, and cheered on by the Shia radicals, bootlickers, FPM sycophants, and Iranian soldiers who will be left in Lebanon.
    easy on the hate, badak tsou2 3achiye 😂😂

the more i read this forum the more i ask myself how the fuk are we not gunning each other on the streets right now, as @SeaAb would say allah yehdik