• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

How did FPM lose control of the situation so badly?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
it is what it is ma fiye se3dak
I'm not asking for your help
it's important for people to realize the situation we're in
that's all i'm looking for :)

glad you agree.
now spread the word.

• Advertisement
  • NMA

NMA

I'm not asking for your help
    it's important for people to realize the situation we're in
    that's all i'm looking for :)

glad you agree.
    now spread the word.
    i dont agree, its your point of view and thats how you see things from your perscpective... cant really help you pal , sorry .

When my 5 yo nice loses to snakes and ladders she blames us and the dice and the ****ing snake and the rules and God and communism.... zakartne fiya.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    i dont agree, its your point of view and thats how you see things from your perscpective... cant really help you pal , sorry .

When my 5 yo nice loses to snakes and ladders she blames us and the dice and the ****ing snake and the rules and God and communism.... zakartne fiya.
    it's dice vs car bomb :)
    mar7aba rules.

dyyyy

dyyyy

We'll remember this next time FPM cries about "ma khallouna..." :D

Wasn't it Bassil who said in his last interview that they don't own a majority ? 🤔

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

Loool and this because I said LF is the no 1 Christian party? Kif law chammasit :)
    Me: The FPM has failed because of corruption, confessionalism, Aounism, and disloyalty to the very concept of the Lebanese state.

You and other Aounists: hrrr drrr derp but the LF sucks hrr drrr *drool*

That's your answer. The FPM has failed because the LF is bad. Peak intellectualism. Peak Aounism.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Me: The FPM has failed because of corruption, confessionalism, Aounism, and disloyalty to the very concept of the Lebanese state.

That's your answer. The FPM has failed because the LF is bad. Peak intellectualism. Peak Aounism.
    let me explain to it you in terms even an idiot should understand, cause your insolence has crossed all limits.

no matter in how many ways FPM or any other party fails, they would still be more honorable and more ethical than the LF can ever dream of being. yes, FPM may have failed and may have made wrong choices, but you are following a guy who assassinated kids with their families.

but in the ja3ja3 bhcarre tribe, everything goes, da3esh style, and everything is justified, even the intentional murder of little kids. thank you, i would rather fail honorably than succeed on the skulls of innocent people. w rou7 indab inta w ja3ja3ak, law menkon kenna b2alf kheir.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member

It's more like it's funny when an LF speaks of failure

R

Ralph N

Hezbollah has 12 seats in Parliament
    they can 'love' each other as much as they want

In my post i literally said 'hated by the majority of the lebanese'
    this even includes 'their allies'
    from Amal to Frangieh to the rest of their enemies.

I think i was pretty spot on.
    Bas jumblat wel Haririr mneh...

Weezy

Weezy

let me explain to it you in terms even an idiot should understand, cause your insolence has crossed all limits.

no matter in how many ways FPM or any other party fails, they would still be more honorable and more ethical than the LF can ever dream of being. yes, FPM may have failed and may have made wrong choices, but you are following a guy who assassinated kids with their families.

but in the ja3ja3 bhcarre tribe, everything goes, da3esh style, and everything is justified, even the intentional murder of little kids. thank you, i would rather fail honorably than succeed on the skulls of innocent people. w rou7 indab inta w ja3ja3ak, law menkon kenna b2alf kheir.

Bassil was advocating for Bachar l Assad back when he was a FM. And Aoun seems to be in good relations with Berri.

I don’t think FPM has a problem with mass murderers, genocide committers and killers. There must be another reason why you hate LF.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

LF is the number 1 party currently, whether we like it or not, all stats give credence to that.

Besides, I can hardly see the difference between a cold-hearted murderer such as Geagea who killed innocent people and a corrupted Badri Daher (guess what he is GB best friend) who, because of his recklessness - or should I say greed - prefers to store 2750 kg of Ammonium in the port to sell it afterwards through auction and earn a profit.

Geagea took his share of punishment (11 years in prison) and yet the thirst for vengeance of FPM is not yet satiated. Jumblat and Berri were warlords too, and committed atrocities too, yet we never heard any FPMer complaining about them as much as they do against LF, is it perhaps because a disappointed FPMer will never join PSP and Amal, but could sympathise with the rising LF power ? Someone correcr me if I am wrong

Last edited:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    LF is the number 1 party currently, whether we like it or not, all stats give credence to that.

Besides, I can hardly see the difference between a cold-hearted murderer such as Geagea who killed innocent people and a corrupted Badri Daher (guess what he is GB best friend) who, because of his recklessness - or should I say greed - prefers to store 2750 kg of Ammonium in the port to sell it afterwards through auction and earn a profit.

Geagea took his share of punishment (11 years in prison) and yet the thirst for vengeance of FPM is not yet satiated. Jumblat and Berri were warlords too, and committed atrocities too, yet we never heard any FPMer complaining about them as much as they do against LF, is it perhaps because a disappointed FPMer will never join PSP and Amal, but could sympathise with the rising LF power ? Someone correcr me if I am wrong
    this is precisely why the Lebanese have no hopes in a better future and will keep living in misery. there is neither truth nor shame in you people, and your future will not be all that different from that of sodom and gommorah. no explosion can be loud enough to wake u up to your reality.

this is the very definition of corruption.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

We'll remember this next time FPM cries about "ma khallouna..." :D

Wasn't it Bassil who said in his last interview that they don't own a majority ? 🤔
    They don’t have majority.
    Frangieh and Berri are more 14 marchists than Hariri, Jumblat, and Geagea when it comes to bashing FPM .

Berri is sabotaging the 3ahed with the benediction of Hariri, Jumblat, and Geagea (although the latter is prudent enough as to not exhibit alongside with Berri. Geagea is well aware that he who copes with Berri bye7tere2 cha3biyan in the christian sector). It is Berri who forced Diab to resign, and now HA/3ahed are paying a terrible price because of that.

Thank you dawlet l ra2is,

Last edited:
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

But it seems you’re okay with Hezbollah’s assassinations since 2005 😉
    Assassinations b samne w assassinations b zeit.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    علم ليبانون فايلز ان رئيس التيار الوطني الحرّ جبران باسيل التقى منذ يومين المرشح السابق عن دائرة كسروان منصور البون في مركز التيار في سن الفيل. الدائرة التي
    ستشهد معركة حساسة جداً في حال حصلت فيها انتخابات فرعية وذلك بعد إستقالة النائب نعمة أفرام من المجلس النيابي إثر انفجار المرفأ.
    Lebanon files Aug 26​
    At his age , he will change a lot of things. very inspiring .. He must have a lot of $$$.. ie respect.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    this is precisely why the Lebanese have no hopes in a better future and will keep living in misery. there is neither truth nor shame in you people, and your future will not be all that different from that of sodom and gommorah. no explosion can be loud enough to wake u up to your reality.

this is the very definition of corruption.
    You just described Aoun and Aounists....

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

علم ليبانون فايلز ان رئيس التيار الوطني الحرّ جبران باسيل التقى منذ يومين المرشح السابق عن دائرة كسروان منصور البون في مركز التيار في سن الفيل. الدائرة التي
    ستشهد معركة حساسة جداً في حال حصلت فيها انتخابات فرعية وذلك بعد إستقالة النائب نعمة أفرام من المجلس النيابي إثر انفجار المرفأ.
    Lebanon files Aug 26​
    At his age , he will change a lot of things. very inspiring .. He must have a lot of $$$.. ie respect.
    He won’t win
    LF plus khazen plus efrem byeksa7ou. Efrem is ready to spill all his wealth just to see mansour el bone or juan hubeich lose in elections.
    And if Bone loses, it would be a fourth defeat in a row, enough to remove all taste lf running elections again.

Ya3neh gebran never learns from his mistakes. Instead of choosing a pure FPMer such as Nada Boustani or Charbel Khalil, he picks another mini local za3im in the like of frem mouawad etc. who can drop him anytime. Why isn t GB learning from his mistakes?? Mansour el bone is a turncoat, he is fares souhaid best friend, ex kornet chehwan, he run two times elections i. 2005 and 2009 with LF and farid el khazen, FPM worst enemies....

He will surely lose the same way ziad baroud lost. Keserwani hate turncoats and opportunists

Last edited:
    WiseCookie

WiseCookie

Big words for someone that can't stay on topic, and that has to reach into the past instead of discussing the FPM's failures. You and your lot keep deflecting and trying to make this a debate about Geagea and the LF's past. I'll say this again, (and I'm being generous) the FPM's failures from 2016 up until now are mutually exclusive to what the LF may or may have have not done in 70s and 80s.

and it's funny you say you're failing honorably. That must be a joke, because somehow the huge explosion this past month coupled with Hizballah's incursions into all of Lebanon seems honorable to you. Task failed successfully my friend.