• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

How did FPM lose control of the situation so badly?

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

But it seems you’re okay with Hezbollah’s assassinations since 2005 😉
Assassinations b samne w assassinations b zeit.
Dude they don't have a problem with Hizballah controlling the state, and he talks of failing honorably.

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He won’t win
    LF plus khazen plus efrem byeksa7ou. Efrem is ready to spill all his wealth just to see mansour el bone or juan hubeich lose in elections.
    And if Bone loses, it would be a fourth defeat in a row, enough to remove all taste lf running elections again.

Ya3neh gebran never learns from his mistakes. Instead of choosing a pure FPMer such as Nada Boustani or Charbel Khalil, he picks another mini local za3im in the like of frem mouawad etc. who can drop him anytime. Why isn t GB learning from his mistakes?? Mansour el bone is a turncoat, he is fares souhaid best friend, ex kornet chehwan, he run two times elections i. 2005 and 2009 with LF and farid el khazen, FPM worst enemies....

He will surely lose the same way ziad baroud lost. Keserwani hate turncoats and opportunists
    I was being sarcastic .. Basil is a traditional Lebanese politician. in fact more $ oriented than most.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Big words for someone that can't stay on topic, and that has to reach into the past instead of discussing the FPM's failures. You and your lot keep deflecting and trying to make this a debate about Geagea and the LF's past. I'll say this again, (and I'm being generous) the FPM's failures from 2016 up until now are mutually exclusive to what the LF may or may have have not done in 70s and 80s.

and it's funny you say you're failing honorably. That must be a joke, because somehow the huge explosion this past month coupled with Hizballah's incursions into all of Lebanon seems honorable to you. Task failed successfully my friend.
    i cannot repeat it enough, you guys have no future, regardless of who is in power. because you are incapable of anything constructive, you are doomed to misery. there is no truth in you, you are ethically depleted hailing a warlord, an assassin who is still doing what he does best, back stab his allies, his community and his people.

this is not about being stuck in the past we are living it every day. most of our present is still caused by the same militia rotten mentalities and tribal people. as they continue to abort and obstruct all solutions, and then unjustly lay the blame on bassil and the president for not doing anything and holding them responsible for your own crimes, and yes crimes is the right word.

very soon now we have an appointment with the yearly martyrs' mass held by the LF, half of which were killed by non other than ja3ja3 himself, yet he will celebrate their memory and use their blood to brainwash more innocent people. i wouldn't be surprised if we find photoes for dany chamoun and tony franjieh in the ceremony, and tareq, julien and jihane. and yes, i wouldn't be surprised if tracy chamoun herself sits in the audience, because this is what our people have become, and had they been any better we wouldn't have collapsed so miserably.

even the Beirut port's disaster could have been diverted had it not been for the erosion of ethics on every level of people who were directly or indirectly in charge of conducting the business at our port.

this is not the first time you guys find yourselves lumped together against veracity and truth, and it will not be the last time.

1990 you were all together with the syrians against truth and against GMA.
    2005 you were all together with HA against truth and against GMA.
    2020 you also came together against truth and against GMA and bassil.

this is who you are, and this is who we are, you may outnumber us, you may win each and every one of these battles and confrontations, but you will always be the very reason why Lebanon is a failed state, and i say you, as individuals, not just your leaderships. you are destroyed beings with no ethics, and no sense of justice, and no sense of right and wrong. but keep one thing in mind, when you celebrate your petty victories it is nothing but your own demises that you are celebrating.

Last edited:
    J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

i cannot repeat it enough, you guys have no future, regardless of who is in power. because you are incapable of anything constructive, you are doomed to misery. there is no truth in you, you are ethically depleted hailing a warlord, an assassin who is still doing what he does best, back stab his allies, his community and his people.

this is not about being stuck in the past we are living it every day. most of our present is still caused by the same militia rotten mentalities and tribal people. as they continue to abort and obstruct all solutions, and then unjustly lay the blame on bassil and the president for not doing anything and holding them responsible for your own crimes, and yes crimes is the right word.

very soon now we have an appointment with the yearly martyrs' mass held by the LF, half of which were killed by non other than ja3ja3 himself, yet he will celebrate their memory and use their blood to brainwash more innocent people. i wouldn't be surprised if we find photoes for dany chamoun and tony franjieh in the ceremony, and tareq, julien and jihane. and yes, i wouldn't be surprised if tracy chamoun herself sits in the audience, because this is what our people have become, and had they been any better we wouldn't have collapsed so miserably.

even the Beirut port's disaster could have been diverted had it not been for the erosion of ethics on every level of people who were directly or indirectly in charge of conducting the business at our port.

this is not the first time you guys find yourselves lumped together against veracity and truth, and it will not be the last time.

1990 you were all together with the syrians against truth and against GMA.
    2005 you were all together with HA against truth and against GMA.
    2020 you also came together against truth and against GMA and bassil.

this is who you are, and this is who we are, you may outnumber us, you may win each and every one of these battles and confrontations, but you will always be the very reason why Lebanon is a failed state, and i say you, as individuals, not just your leaderships. you are destroyed beings with no ethics, and no sense of justice, and no sense of right and wrong. but keep one thing in mind, when you celebrate your petty victories it is nothing but your own demises that you are celebrating.
    I heard there are German psychiatrists in Lebanon to rehabilitate the traumatized people from the terrible explosion.
    But I think that they would gladly accept some cases of FPMers suffering from Ouwetophobia,

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Me: The FPM has failed because of corruption, confessionalism, Aounism, and disloyalty to the very concept of the Lebanese state.

You and other Aounists: hrrr drrr derp but the LF sucks hrr drrr *drool*

That's your answer. The FPM has failed because the LF is bad. Peak intellectualism. Peak Aounism.
    You: The FPM has failed because of corruption, confessionalism, Aounism, and disloyalty to the very concept of the Lebanese state. (Every day, 10’times a day)

Me: Good luck to you since you are now the number 1 party

You: bla bla bla FPM, bla bla bla Aoun (repeating the same message)

Where did I say LF are bad? I said they are now, per you and your friends, the top Christian representative party... bass yalle fi Msalleh ta7t bato btin3aro :p

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I heard there are German psychiatrists in Lebanon to rehabilitate the traumatized people from the terrible explosion.
    But I think that they would gladly accept some cases of FPMers suffering from Ouwetophobia,
    There's nothing such as Ouwetophobia.
    There are people who see the party what it really is, a militia that massacred innocent children and killed people on IDs,
    and there are those too morally bankrupt they act oblivious to its criminal past.

So what's irrational is not hating the party, but liking it!

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

I cannot understand all this endeavor from FPM representatives to find an escape to Badri Daher, considering that this guy deserves to be hung .

Where is the ministerof justice Marie Claude Najem : it seems she fled to France for personal affairs, do you think she will come back to Lebanon ? I doubt