• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

How did FPM lose control of the situation so badly?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Smart people are annoying to someone like Bassil, they force him to think about things he does not want to think about it.
so he prefers yes-men/women... arya7 la elo

That was a just tiny example out of the plenty blunders committed by May Khreish
go check her twitter feed, she's so moronic and yet still retain her vice president position
Not like any position means anything in the party in the presence of Lord Bassil,
totally agree why would him put bright people who could challenge his above and beyond intellect (smallah) or at least be smart enough to see through his hypocrisy and rotten character.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Basically; she was asked to choose between Iran and Saudi Arabia... she picked Iran as it has history and culture regardless of the Iranian Revolution; plus, the Iranians are resilient.
Tony rushed her in his questions as if it is a political stance, she kind of lost it and said that she loves carpet making. They caught this on her as if it is the end of the world

I think she was just being sarcastic. She's anything but dumb.

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
WE CALL ON MAY KREICH TO RESIGN NOW !!! Gebran Bassil needs to FIRE HER

Shame on her and shame on the Tayyar for keeping her in our ranks. We voted for General Aoun and by extension to Gebran Bassil. But this is not a blank check to hire retards and have dumb people who have nothing to say to go on TV.

If she has the minimum decency she should immediately resign and Gebran Bassil needs to reshuffle his team IMMEDIATELY!

Where is Ziad Asswad ? Nicolas Sehnaoui ? These people are way better than this one who must be fired on the spot
Nicholas Sehnaoui taba3 el Christians of Hiroshima? 😂😂😂

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
I take back what I said about May Khreich not being dumb.

She said it badly (to the point of extreme cringe - she is a lawyer, for ****'s sake), but what she was trying to say was that both are crooks, but at least Joumblat "takes care" (I vehemently disagree) of his own people, whereas Geagea doesn't have even that... All he cares about is himself.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
She said it badly (to the point of extreme cringe - she is a lawyer, for ****'s sake), but what she was trying to say was that both are crooks, but at least Joumblat "takes care" (I vehemently disagree) of his own people, whereas Geagea doesn't have even that... All he cares about is himself.

No, I think FPMers understand justice from their very own shallow "sectarian" point of view.
This is one of the reasons FPMers they vilify someone like Geagea while they idolize Bachir (despite the fact that the latter committed more crimes)
Geagea killed many Christians and Aounists = criminal.
Bachir killed more Muslims than Christians = good guy.

Their moral compass is influenced by their sect and political affiliation.

Khreich's answer is only a manifestation of that.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
No, I think FPMers understand justice from their very own shallow "sectarian" point of view.
This is one of the reasons FPMers they vilify someone like Geagea while they idolize Bachir (despite the fact that the latter committed more crimes)

I'm not saying you don't have a point regarding the hypocrisy of Lebanese people's political affinities, but I still don't think this is what Khreish meant.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
This article is a symptom of FPM's dire PR illness ضحوكة اليوم والزمن.... رياض القبيسي
The opposition throws a clear short message attacking the president, even a 5 year old can explain what it is about. Their reply? They summon a 7th-8th century little known Arabic poet, loooooooooooooool What better rebuttal that to use a literary instrument we learned at 17 with 2 pages of explanation for each paragraph of poems after which our brain cells committed mass suicide to preserve the integrity of our cerebrum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh yeah, that was one massive burn to Riad, wahahahaha

@Jo please close the thread, after this masterpiece there is nothing more to add.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member

I am an fpmer who put most of the blame of what christians in lebanon ended with on kataeb, gemayel family and bachir in particular.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am an fpmer who put most of the blame of what christians in lebanon ended with on kataeb, gemayel family and bachir in particular.

I respect that, but unfortunately I think you're in the minority. The majority of FPMers, Bassil included, put Bachir on a pedestal.
Care to elaborate why you think the Gemayel family is the reason for the demise of Lebanese Christians?

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
I respect that, but unfortunately I think you're in the minority. The majority of FPMers, Bassil included, put Bachir on a pedestal.
Care to elaborate why you think the Gemayel family is the reason for the demise of Lebanese Christians?

Not true. Most FPMers come from Ahrar or ketleh background and those dislike not to say hate Bashir

Venom

Legendary Member
When u make deals with berri , Hariri and jumblat and keep a blind eye on hizb corruption, this is what you get.
Fpm slept with the devil , what did they expect to happen ?