how do you rate the performance of the main ministers in their roles within the previous government?

check the name if you are satisfied with the person's performance.

• saad hariri (prime minister)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • muhammad chucair (telecom)

• rayya hassan (interior)

• youssef finanos (public works and transportation)

• akram chehayeb (education and higher learning)

• wael bou faaour (industry)

• jamil jabaq (public health)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • hassan laqqis (agriculture)

• ali hassan khalil (finance)

• camille abou slaiman (minister of labor)

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • richard kouyoumjian (social affairs)

• gebran bassil (foreign affairs)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • nada boustani (energy and water)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • avedis guidanian (tourism)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • fadi jreissati (environment)

• Total voters
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
let's objectively assess the ministers' performance within their corresponding executive roles in their corresponding ministries away from politics.
to note: the list is restricted to 15 options, so i tried to focus on the more important ministries.

• Advertisement
  • The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    I gotta say, I'm satisfied with Mohamad Choucair's performance.
    Such a bright and intelligent minister.
    Rating: 9.5/10

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    To whoever voted Bassil - Foreign affairs
    Could you please enlighten us what exactly did he achieve in the previous government to earn your vote

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    To whoever voted Bassil - Foreign affairs
    Could you please enlighten us what exactly did he achieve in the previous government to earn your vote
    1. he brought back hariri from saudi arabia when all the skunks were conspiring to let him rot over there.
    2. he spearheaded the electoral law that reestablished the internal balance the Lebanese diaspora was able for the first time to participate in the local elections without being shipped and treated like skunks
    3. he organized the LDE conferences that opened plenty of opportunity for the diaspora to cooperate in joined ventures and collaborate together.
    4. he opened many markets for the Lebanese food and wine abroad, helping both the local producers and the Lebanese distributors abroad.
    5. he actively worked to return the syrian refugees to their home country.
    6. he appointed many ambassadors and consuls to their posts after a long vacancy.
    7. he turned the ministry of foreign affairs into what is known as wizara siyediyi.
    the last eight foreign minsters before him were:
    • adnan mansour
    • ali hussein el shami
    • fawzi salloukh (twice)
    • jean obeid
    • mahmoud hammoud (three times)
    • salim el huss
    • talal erslan
    • ali khalil
    they came and went just the same.

and no, i am not going to discuss anything else with you, interaction with you doesn't even rise to the level of wasting time.

• Love
    Reactions: DLT
    Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    1. he brought back hariri from saudi arabia when all the skunks were conspiring to let him rot over there.
    2. he spearheaded the electoral law that reestablished the internal balance the Lebanese diaspora was able for the first time to participate in the local elections without being shipped and treated like skunks
    3. he organized the LDE conferences that opened plenty of opportunity for the diaspora to cooperate in joined ventures and collaborate together.
    4. he opened many markets for the Lebanese food and wine abroad, helping both the local producers and the Lebanese distributors abroad.
    5. he actively worked to return the syrian refugees to their home country.
    6. he appointed many ambassadors and consuls to their posts after a long vacancy.
    7. he turned the ministry of foreign affairs into what is known as wizara siyediyi.
    the last eight foreign minsters before him were:
    • adnan mansour
    • ali hussein el shami
    • fawzi salloukh (twice)
    • jean obeid
    • mahmoud hammoud (three times)
    • salim el huss
    • talal erslan
    • ali khalil
    they came and went just the same.

and no, i am not going to discuss anything else with you, interaction with you doesn't even rise to the level of wasting time.
    Most of what you listed were from a different era.
    The question is 'previous government'
    In the currently resigned government he did absolutely nothing apart from being a mouthpiece for the Syrian Regime.

I'm surprised you did not include something he did when he was in telecom just to buff up that list