How does muslim youth become radical

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This guy is not a Muslim. He is actually a Christian who is teaching falsehood about Islam to turn Muslims into radicals. He is part of the Christian-Zionist plan...

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I always doubt your capacity to reason, which seems to be a Lebanese epidemic. They all lack the capacity to run a sophisticated argument. I wonder why?
    No wonder Iran and Israel control the country.
    Of course of course... So far you tackle every indirect cause for what turns a Muslim into radicalism, except the main reason... Islamic teachings. And here, I'm not accusing all Islamic teachings of evil... No religion is perfect in this case, however, Islam needs to be updated in order to adjust to a 21st century... That's why I salute the Shiites because they have "progressive ijtihad" and Bab elijtihad for them didn't close... We ought to encourage new interpretation in light of this century, and to do so, it is important to criticize in order to improve

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Of course of course... So far you tackle every indirect cause for what turns a Muslim into radicalism, except the main reason... Islamic teachings. And here, I'm not accusing all Islamic teachings of evil... No religion is perfect in this case, however, Islam needs to be updated in order to adjust to a 21st century... That's why I salute the Shiites because they have "progressive ijtihad" and Bab elijtihad for them didn't close... We ought to encourage new interpretation in light of this century, and to do so, it is important to criticize in order to improve
    You are talking to the wrong person because 1- I am not a Muslim, 2- We are trying to run a discussion and you seem to be stuck somewhere that is not really the purpose of what we are doing in here.

You are simply trying to troll this thread with this broken record you are following me with as if you are imposing Islam on me.

Ya 3ammi I am not a Muslim and I am not defending Islam in here or Islamic teachings. I am discussing radicalizing Muslim youth online scientifically and objectively by evaluating discrimination and alienation which is the outcome of continuously insulting their religion.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Radical Christian: Warns of violent Islam.
    Radical Muslim: kills you because you said Islam is violent
    Christianity by nature is free of radicalism, but radical Christians DO exist. Let's not pretend they don't.

When you deny the existence of Christian radicals by claiming they're simply critics of Islam, you're turning a blind eye to a history of Christian terrorism.

Your claim that radical Christians don't exist is as preposterous as @Mighty Goat's attempt to blame Islamic radicalism on Christian and Jewish bullies.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Christianity by nature is free of radicalism, but radical Christians DO exist. Let's not pretend they don't.

When you deny the existence of Christian radicals by claiming they're simply critics of Islam, you're turning a blind eye to a history of Christian terrorism.

Your claim that radical Christians don't exist is as preposterous as @Mighty Goat's attempt to blame Islamic radicalism on Christian and Jewish bullies.
    I did not blame it Christian and Jewish bullies. I said extremist Zionist and Christian bullies, who are also radical.

The thesis is as follows: There exist online radical and extremist Christian and Zionist bullying of Muslim moderate youth. This bullying alienates these moderates and makes them vulnerable to radical recruitment.

No need to get sensitive.

N.B. I never said Jewish, I said extremist Zionists, because Jews are not radical.

Last edited:
    JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    You are talking to the wrong person because 1- I am not a Muslim, 2- We are trying to run a discussion and you seem to be stuck somewhere that is not really the purpose of what we are doing in here.

You are simply trying to troll this thread with this broken record you are following me with as if you are imposing Islam on me.

Ya 3ammi I am not a Muslim and I am not defending Islam in here or Islamic teachings. I am discussing radicalizing Muslim youth online scientifically and objectively by evaluating discrimination and alienation which is the outcome of continuously insulting their religion.
    Christians in Islamic countries witness 100 times worst treatment than Muslims in the West if exist, how come they don't turn violent and radicals?

Tell a Coptic of continuously insulting their religion, they tell you ya 2alf ra7meh insulting Christianity for what they endure...

Muslims in the West are way much better treated than in Islamic countries. So go find something else as the reason, because neither do Muslims endure discrimination as much as Christians do in Islamic countries, nor they are mistreated in the West... What is it?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Christians in Islamic countries witness 100 times worst treatment than Muslims in the West if exist, how come they don't turn violent and radicals?

Tell a Coptic of continuously insulting their religion, they tell you ya 2alf ra7meh insulting Christianity for what they endure...

Muslims in the West are way much better treated than in Islamic countries. So go find something else as the reason, because neither do Muslims endure discrimination as much as Christians do in Islamic countries, nor they are mistreated in the West... What is it?
    I really don't care.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I really don't care.
    LoL than next time don't open a thread with a question, assuming you want to discuss an issue.

Your thread title should be "Islamic radicalism is everyones fault except Islam and Muslims."

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    When a radical Muslim suicide bomb in a Housyniyeh, it is obvious that he targeted the Housyniyeh after hearing that Coptic priest insulting the Prophet on TV. This is it khalas

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I did not blame it Christian and Jewish bullies. I said extremist Zionist and Christian bullies, who are also radical.

The thesis is as follows: There exist online radical and extremist Christian and Zionist bullying of Muslim moderate youth. This bullying alienates these moderates and makes them vulnerable to radical recruitment.

No need to get sensitive.

N.B. I never said Jewish, I said extremist Zionists, because Jews are not radical.
    I agree that bullying and media bias creates a feeling of injustice among Muslim youth, many of whom feel victims of negative stereotypes and broad generalizations.

But for this feeling of injustice to translate into violence, it takes more than a couple of anti-Islam comments posted on some website.

Radical Muslims are born in Saudi and Qatari-funded mosques not on internet forums.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I agree that bullying and media bias creates a feeling of injustice among Muslim youth, many of whom feel victims of negative stereotypes and broad generalizations.

But for this feeling of injustice to translate into violence, it takes more than a couple of anti-Islam comments posted on some website.

Radical Muslims are born in Saudi and Qatari-funded mosques not on internet forums.
    I think that they get recruited in these mosques, but to make the decision to go to the mosques in the West is associated with feelings of being treated unjustly.
    But online recruitment depends on creating a defensive position. This defense is natural as they feel that they and their group are under attack and may also join radical groups out of feeling of duty to defend their own group from what is perceived as an attack.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I think that they get recruited in these mosques, but to make the decision to go to the mosques in the West is associated with feelings of being treated unjustly.
    But online recruitment depends on creating a defensive position. This defense is natural as they feel that they and their group are under attack and may also join radical groups out of feeling of duty to defend their own group from what is perceived as an attack.
    So the West trains them to hate the West?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Online radicalization of Muslim moderate youth is a process normally instigated and organized by Christian and Zionist extremist entities operating online. The objective of such radicalization is to construct a confessional conflict between people who would only see their identity religiously. How does radicalization take place?
    Have you been a victim of radicalization by extremist Christian and Zionist intelligence operating online? and what should you know before you change yourself from being a moderate secular into a radical Muslim?
    I am posting articles for your info in the following posts, and would like to discuss with members on the Forum especially Muslims how does imbalanced moderation of their posts impacts their feelings towards Christians and Jews? How does such alienation make them feel about Islam and how does it modify their identity?
    Did you by any chance read the Prophet biography, or the a7adith, or the historical details of the 500+ foutou7at that Muslims achieved to spread their religion? I suggest that you take a look at these before accusing any other entity of radicalizing young Muslims. The only thing that Internet did was actually facilitating the access of Muslim youth to these amazing and peaceful references....

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Did you by any chance read the Prophet biography, or the a7adith, or the historical details of the 500+ foutou7at that Muslims achieved to spread their religion? I suggest that you take a look at these before accusing any other entity of radicalizing young Muslims. The only thing that Internet did was actually facilitating the access of Muslim youth to these amazing and peaceful references....
    I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Politics, Religion and Philosophy in a UK University and my research investigates exactly this type of historiography. I advise you to read it as well.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Politics, Religion and Philosophy in a UK University my research investigates exactly this type of historiography. I advise you to read it as well.
    Very nice, enlighten us please as our comments might help you prepare for your PhD defense...

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Very nice, enlighten us please as our comments might help you prepare for your PhD defense...
    But it may damage the reputation of the propagandists that are freely operating in here. I actually laugh at you guys just like you laugh at me. This is the fun part.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    But it may damage the reputation of the propagandists that are freely operating in here. I actually laugh at you guys just like you laugh at me. This is the fun part.
    No laughter here because, as you may have noticed by now, I don't waste time debating for the sake of laughing but rather for serious exchanges.... Trust me we will prepare you well for your PhD defense ;) You will thank us when you pass this defense!

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No laughter here because, as you may have noticed by now, I don't waste time debating for the sake of laughing but rather for serious exchanges.... Trust me we will prepare you well for your PhD defense ;) You will thank us when you pass this defense!
    I work on communication on social media, so I am sure that your input has always been appreciated. I will send you a free copy of my book once it is published.