• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

How Trudeau is leading Canada to bankruptcy

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
In Quebec however race is defined by language..
So a pakistani salafi whose parents made him attend the lycee francais of islamabad and speaks pretty good french is considered a white nationalist quebquois independist?

• Advertisement
  • Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So a pakistani salafi whose parents made him attend the lycee francais of islamabad and speaks pretty good french is considered a white nationalist quebquois independist?
    Your example is a bit odd. The affirmative action law in Canada is defined based on race, where the discursive division is white and a visible minority. Pakistani is a visible minority. Most Pakistani live in Ontario, precisely in Toronto.
    And yes this unique Pakistani Islamist speaking French is a Francophone.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can be Pakistani and white at the same time. Have you seen Pashtuns?

Most South Asians are classified as Caucasian, except for Dravidians.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Hey, Canucks, how do you feel after this exchange.

Do you think Trudeau respects you or do you think Trudeau believes that you are idiots?:

A

Asace-Lorraine

Paraphrase however you want, this patient or someone legally tied to him is still responsible for paying that amount. If they do not pay, then they suffer, e.g. their credit score tanks, meaning their ability to purchase property or other assets is severely diminished. Ownership of property is a key measure of wealth.

Collection agencies may speculate which debt may or may not be paid, but they have no way of knowing. Bottom line is: The patient or his legal guardian are paying the bill, if not monetarily then by their quality of life. If not, then it is taxpayers who are paying for it via DSH payments made by federal government to hospitals, or consumers via price hikes.
    This is anecdotal, but my brother took his girlfriend, who was an alcoholic, to Vegas, (against our strong insistence that he not), and she got so wasted and out of her mind, that she ended up in the hospital. They just gave her an IV, and fluids and did a number of tests, but the bill was about $4000+ US, anyway, my brother told me, they were somehow able to get a hold of her pertinent financial information, right then, and just said "forget it, let her go", when they saw she had nothing. She has parents, (with whom she lives), who both have reasonably good incomes, and own a house, but the hospital didn't pursue it beyond that, they released her and she didn't pay anything. My mom also had a friend who was an ER doctor in Arizona, and I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was something to the effect of, "if you have nothing, we'll treat you, and you don't pay, but we always check insurance before doing anything".. which I took to mean, they provide a life-saving, immediate procedure, even if you can't pay, but you have to land in ER, its a one shot deal, they'll only meet the minimum treatment requirements. Incidentally, I need to phone him about something else, I should clarify that..

A

Asace-Lorraine

Hey, Canucks, how do you feel after this exchange.

Do you think Trudeau respects you or do you think Trudeau believes that you are idiots?:

Obviously from his arrogance, and complete disrespect for taxpayer's money, the energy industry, and Canadian's general rights and freedoms, Trudeau thinks we're imbeciles of a very low order. Tragically, his suspicions were confirmed as being valid, when throngs of morons united to elect him not once, but twice, (though more timidly the second time).