HR help

FPM4EVER

FPM4EVER

Legendary Member
Hi all,
I got a call from an internayional company based in africa (i checked with a friend who lives there and it is legal), the call was very positive and they requested additional informations like my degrees and my full resume, as they have seen my profile in linkedin,
The question is that it has been a week since they last contacted me, should i approach them by email or should i wait more?
Thank you

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Orange Room mobile app

• Advertisement
  • cedarheart

cedarheart

The rule of thumb is to make a follow up 7 to 10 days after the interview or contact.
    The timing is important but also the content of that follow up email.
    I'm no expert but you can find a lot of free samples and recommendations online.

FPM4EVER

FPM4EVER

Legendary Member
    The rule of thumb is to make a follow up 7 to 10 days after the interview or contact.
    The timing is important but also the content of that follow up email.
    I'm no expert but you can find a lot of free samples and recommendations online.
    Thanks, you all know after the situation on Lebanon we are all looking for a chance abroad

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Hi all,
    I got a call from an internayional company based in africa (i checked with a friend who lives there and it is legal), the call was very positive and they requested additional informations like my degrees and my full resume, as they have seen my profile in linkedin,
    The question is that it has been a week since they last contacted me, should i approach them by email or should i wait more?
    Thank you

Yes you can follow up make sure the email is courtious :)
    Good luck!