• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Huge Wikileaks releases

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
wikileaks has done a great service to the world
it has opened the eyes of many
has given the average person some powers through the media
wikileaks has broken or lessened the msm hold of the populations
wikileaks has dealt a severe blow to the media elites
Will the crusader in chief come to his rescue?

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Will the crusader in chief come to his rescue?
    this might be a rare instance where i might disagree with TRUMP.

dont know why Trump donest protetc him? wikilekas actually benefited trump and his campaign and they even share the same enemies

both trump and assange fight the same fight against the same deep state

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Expect huge wikileaks releases in the coming days!

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Expect huge wikileaks releases in the coming days!
    You can also expect an unprecedented avalanche of internet trolling hysteria against Ecuador. Shit's gonna rain for weeks on end.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You can also expect an unprecedented avalanche of internet trolling hysteria against Ecuador. Shit's gonna rain for weeks on end.
    "Shit's gonna rain for weeks on end" - doubtful.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Maskhara...

Democracy/human rights warrior who spent his time undermining Western democracies and propping up dictators like Russian Vladimir Putin.

Yeah, I find myself not giving a crap. Extradite him to the US.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Democracy/human rights warrior who spent his time undermining Western democracies and propping up dictators like Russian Vladimir Putin.

Yeah, I find myself not giving a crap. Extradite him to the US.
    This guy is equal opportunity influencer, he was praised many times by both sides and chastised by both sides as well.

V

Viral

Democracy/human rights warrior who spent his time undermining Western democracies
    If telling the truth is all it takes to undermine Western democracies, you can take the West with its democracies and shove it. Then again, look who’s talking.:lol:

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A lesson in "don't bite the hand that feeds ya."

He was a guest of Ecuador and he overstayed his welcome through own actions.
    He was no longer a guest. His conditions were increasingly more like that of a prisoner, according to the few people who were allowed to visit. The president's claims are not credible given that he was imposing on Assange every condition the Americans requested. The embassy staff went as far as to compromise their own national security and privacy, in order to allow the surveillance of Assange.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What's your evidence for this claim?