• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Hypoallergenic cat food suggestions?

Purple_Baby

Hello, all!! Our cat's pretty sensitive when it comes to her food so we were just thinking of changing up her diet. Does anyone have suggestions for hypoallergenic cat food or stuff we need to avoid? We're also bringing her to a vet soon so I'll ask about any of the suggestions you might have :) Thank you!!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Most allergies in cat food come from chicken, eggs, and beef maybe stick with fish. But I can't recommend anything really since my cat eats everything we put in front of her

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Most allergies in cat food come from chicken, eggs, and beef maybe stick with fish. But I can't recommend anything really since my cat eats everything we put in front of her
go vegan! would also fix the liveliness of your cat breaking stuff in your house and bring up sleeping time to 23hrs!

Purple_Baby

Thank u! Did a little research and yea I read here apparently meat is an allergen :O Seafood is in the list, too, but I read that only some cats develop an allergy to it.... I'll double check w the vet. Lol I wish out cat was the same too