• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

I don't love you

orange infection

I agree bella chou ya3ne 3am yeda7ako 3layna bi poem 3al forum!! yfarjouna 2ouwetoun face to face it's more romantic lol!!

i do'nt wanna make this a boys vs girls thing ,but i gave up on romantic BS , especially that girls always want more w ma bye3jeboun el 3ajab (halla2 7asab el girl , but it's a general rule , the boy have to do everything)

ignoring a girl will make her die to get you , it's just their nature , greed.....
of course there's a way of doing this , not ignoring just to ignore , nothing comes easily
by the way i am talking from my personal experience , but the thing is that none of the girls that wanted me is the one that i am interested in :smartass:

JulesK

i do'nt wanna make this a boys vs girls thing ,but i gave up on romantic BS , especially that girls always want more w ma bye3jeboun el 3ajab (halla2 7asab el girl , but it's a general rule , the boy have to do everything)

ignoring a girl will make her die to get you , it's just their nature , greed.....
of course there's a way of doing this , not ignoring just to ignore , nothing comes easily
by the way i am talking from my personal experience , but the thing is that none of the girls that wanted me is the one that i am interested in :smartass:
Awal chi, don't give up on romantic BS, coz it's not BS asslan

Teni chi, it's not a general rule anymore, you're just meeting girls who won't do much, 7azzak beche3:tongue:

One more thing, "greed"???:huh: Good thing I'm not you now, start praying, coz real soon, you're gonna be hammered by posts from left to right:tongue:. Bass asslan, you can't generalize the way you did, yalla good luck:biggrin:

orange infection

One more thing, "greed"???
la2 salemit alebkoun :26:

ou're gonna be hammered by posts:tongue:
msh meshekleh ma3eh
but yeah it's a general rule , with exeptions of course , u cant make a girl that do'nt give a sh*t about you fall for you ....i was talking about romance , and how the boy have to do everything , if the boy is smart enough , he can switch places and make her work , i do'nt find that very healthy for a relationship , but it can be done 3al akid , and if the boy is evil enough , he'll feel good about himself

BOILER

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Mr. OI, what you're talking about is just a relationship to have a good time, and not a serious one, a mature one, where love do exist, and where marriage seems to be a normal outcome.
walla fihmen 3leik.

orange infection

Mr. OI, what you're talking about is just a relationship to have a good time, and not a serious one, a mature one, where love do exist, and where marriage seems to be a normal outcome.
walla fihmen 3leik.

of course i am not talking about marriage ya 3ammeh , i am 20 years old :tongue:
by the way maybe reading my reply (just above yours) will clarify my point of view

JulesK

la2 salemit alebkoun :26:
Alebna?????:dots:
Read my username well khaye w take it easy on the sugar chouai, don't get hyped up for nothing:biggrin::smartass:

msh meshekleh ma3eh
but yeah it's a general rule , with exeptions of course , u cant make a girl that do'nt give a sh*t about you fall for you ....i was talking about romance , and how the boy have to do everything , if the boy is smart enough , he can switch places and make her work , i do'nt find that very healthy for a relationship , but it can be done 3al akid , and if the boy is evil enough , he'll feel good about himself
When will the lebanese or people in general stop complicating their life with the "if i do this, then this will happen" or the "what ifs". Stop over complicating your lives and just live them through each day at a time.
Akhhhhhh ba2a, relax wlo!!!:cool:

orange infection

Alebna?????
Read my username well khaye w take it easy on the sugar chouai, don't get hyped up for nothing

shaklak daye3 , i was talking to lebanesegirl

When will the lebanese or people in general stop complicating their life with the "if i do this, then this will happen" or the "what ifs". Stop over complicating your lives and just live them through each day at a time.
Akhhhhhh ba2a, relax wlo!!!

about relax , the ignoring method is cool ,ma fiya 7are2 a3sab , romance is the opposite of relax .......i am not talking just to talk , i made a mistake once and i wont repeat it even on my dead body
and romance , at least in the early time of a relationship , is a deadly mistake .......

Xena

of course i am not talking about marriage ya 3ammeh , i am 20 years old :tongue:
by the way maybe reading my reply (just above yours) will clarify my point of view

you said it, you're 20! you still have a lot to learn... teenage romance is not really romance, it's le3eb wled! maybe you're talking about girls, eh i suppose girls are hek... but you're not talking about a mature relationship with a woman because it's way different!

i, for instance, don't appreciate too much romance! as in yey shou b7ebik, w poems w sweet talk w flames d'amour w maba3ref shou! it doesn't impress me! it will only make me stop liking the guy! ... i would hate to see the guy every day! it's not about ignoring the other person, it's about finding a balance between your love life, social life and your career... eza kel el wa2et love life, eh non merci, au revoir! w asslan it will become very boring eventually!
so my dear, you still have a lot to learn!

anyway, don't give love a hard time! and know that love only comes later on... what you feel during the first phase is just passion! an overwhelming feeling, and that's abut it! it's not love! it's a feeling you can easily get over...however love takes way too much time! and i even wonder if you can ever forget or get over love!

Xena

Akhhhhhh ba2a, relax wlo!!!:cool:

don't you think it's reckless if you don't calculate your moves? thinking about the what ifs is only to avoid complicating your life later on!
leading your life according to feelings and hunches will only make it worse and you won't get much relaxing on the long run!
to plan your life and take into consideration the what ifs will only make you avoid leading a chaotic messy life! That's why God gave us a brain.

JulesK

don't you think it's reckless if you don't calculate your moves? thinking about the what ifs is only to avoid complicating your life later on!
You're right about one thing, calculating the moves is smt that should be done all the time and it's smt that is done by everyone at all times.
leading your life according to feelings and hunches will only make it worse and you won't get much relaxing on the long run!
to plan your life and take into consideration the what ifs will only make you avoid leading a chaotic messy life! That's why God gave us a brain.
You say God gave us a brain, you're right but God also gave us a heart to have feelings, to process emotions; using both your heart and brain, you can plan your life.
i, for instance, don't appreciate too much romance! as in yey shou b7ebik, w poems w sweet talk w flames d'amour w maba3ref shou! it doesn't impress me! it will only make me stop liking the guy! ... i would hate to see the guy every day! it's not about ignoring the other person, it's about finding a balance between your love life, social life and your career... eza kel el wa2et love life, eh non merci, au revoir! w asslan it will become very boring eventually!
You always talk about balance, when there is no balance between the heart and the brain, decisions will favor one over the other and it's a personal choice for which part you want to favor over which part. No one leads life following either feelings or rationality alone, you just chose which part you want to sacrifice for the most and make your choice, it's all personal and relative to the stage in that person's life!!!

PS: So when you get married, you and your husband will live separately?:rolleyes::huh::yelrotflmao: :smartass:

orange infection

you said it, you're 20! you still have a lot to learn... teenage romance is not really romance, it's le3eb wled! maybe you're talking about girls, eh i suppose girls are hek... but you're not talking about a mature relationship with a woman because it's way different!

anyway, don't give love a hard time! and know that love only comes later on... what you feel during the first phase is just passion! an overwhelming feeling, and that's abut it! it's not love! it's a feeling you can easily get over...however love takes way too much time! and i even wonder if you can ever forget or get over love!

1- i do'nt believe in love , ye3neh if i asked a girl and she rejected me , i will not feel bad for more than 10 mins (maybe some day a girl will come and change me , but i doubt it)
2- yeah i am talking about the relationships of my ages , i do'nt know how old are you , but what i said is true and sadly based on personal experiences , and aslan despite the fact that i do'nt believe in love , i really do'nt think that u know if u're in love just from one look , love means sacrifice , give and take , respect , ....... and if a guy do'nt know a girl much i do'nt really imagine that he loves her , so it's definitly not @ my age , but i think that most of the members here are from my generation:tongue: wich make them all not qualified to talk about love

Miss Orange

1- i do'nt believe in love , ye3neh if i asked a girl and she rejected me , i will not feel bad for more than 10 mins (maybe some day a girl will come and change me , but i doubt it)
2- yeah i am talking about the relationships of my ages , i do'nt know how old are you , but what i said is true and sadly based on personal experiences , and aslan despite the fact that i do'nt believe in love , i really do'nt think that u know if u're in love just from one look , love means sacrifice , give and take , respect , ....... and if a guy do'nt know a girl much i do'nt really imagine that he loves her , so it's definitly not @ my age , but i think that most of the members here are from my generation:tongue: wich make them all not qualified to talk about love

lol dear you're going to meet a girl one day whos going to make you feel bad for 10 years if you're rejected by her and you're going to do all you can to get her back.

im not saying it has to be anytime soon because as you mentioned youre 20 and it seems to all be fun for you now.

bas 7elwe ha 10 min and then u wont care lol

p.s. dont stereo type with the age just cause you feel like this and youre 20/in the early 20's doesnt mean everyone else does

JulesK

LOL
Loves comes and goes in 10 minutes?:huh::w00t:

You know what makes me laugh even more, it's the limits we put related to the age subject.
So if we're in our early 20s we should just think about getting layed?

It's not wrong to think about serious relationships, it's another misconception 3and el lebanese, bi2ouloulak "Tsalla halla2 w ma tfaker bel gharam".

Akhh, anyway, maybe the bad experiences make you change your mind, because they may have changed my mind too:dunno:

Xena

this post contradicts the following..
You're right about one thing, calculating the moves is smt that should be done all the time and it's smt that is done by everyone at all times.
complicating their lives with the what ifs and the "if i do this" is actually calculating moves... so? what's the final answer? should people stop complicating their lives? walla it's something that should be done all the time? :smartass:

You say God gave us a brain, you're right but God also gave us a heart to have feelings, to process emotions; using both your heart and brain, you can plan your life.

you feel with your heart (i guess) but you process your emotions with your brain actually! and true you should use both to plan your life! not only one!

You always talk about balance, when there is no balance between the heart and the brain, decisions will favor one over the other and it's a personal choice for which part you want to favor over which part. No one leads life following either feelings or rationality alone, you just chose which part you want to sacrifice for the most and make your choice, it's all personal and relative to the stage in that person's life!!!
no there's always a balance when the right circumstances are found! that's the balance that everyone seek!

PS: So when you get married, you and your husband will live separately?:rolleyes::huh::yelrotflmao: :smartass:
:biggrin: :biggrin: why would you say that? when i get married i'll be marrying someone i managed to find with this balance we were talking about! so no need to live separately or take a distance. :wink:

JulesK

this post contradicts the following..

complicating their lives with the what ifs and the "if i do this" is actually calculating moves... so? what's the final answer? should people stop complicating their lives? walla it's something that should be done all the time? :smartass:
Actually, its both!!!
You have to calculate your moves, but when you make decisions related to subjects something like 6 months or a year away, this is when you over complicate your life.
It's all in the balance!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: why would you say that? when i get married i'll be marrying someone i managed to find with this balance we were talking about! so no need to live separately or take a distance. :wink:
Hehehe
Thats good lakena (ya m3atar:rolleyes:)

Xena

hahaha no no i'm not that old! only 5 years older! enough to give me a more mature vision on love and relationships!
shou hal love yalli you're talking about :p i'm under the impression that we don't have the same definition of love!
love ma ya3ne liking a person!!! love is way much deeper!
w mesh kel ma sar fi bad experience you should play the victim and start cursing love! there is no bad experience actually! there's only failed experiences!!

orange infection

lol dear you're going to meet a girl one day whos going to make you feel bad for 10 years if you're rejected by her and you're going to do all you can to get her back.

im not saying it has to be anytime soon because as you mentioned youre 20 and it seems to all be fun for you now.

bas 7elwe ha 10 min and then u wont care lol

p.s. dont stereo type with the age just cause you feel like this and youre 20/in the early 20's doesnt mean everyone else does

about the 10 years :tongue: , the thing is that i was rejected once and i felt bad for a couple of days , and then i started my famous "ignore " strategy , sara7a i do'nt make the same mistake twice , when i fail with something , i always try another way , and right now i feel very relaxed w merte7 , especiallly after recognizing that what made me feel bad about myself awal marra was'nt love ,it's maybe coz i was a child
girls come and go , i can stay 20 years without a relationship or have one every month and i wont feel the difference

ma fhemet shou asdik ....

orange infection

hahaha no no i'm not that old! only 5 years older! enough to give me a more mature vision on love and relationships!
shou hal love yalli you're talking about :p i'm under the impression that we don't have the same definition of love!
love ma ya3ne liking a person!!! love is way much deeper!
w mesh kel ma sar fi bad experience you should play the victim and start cursing love! there is no bad experience actually! there's only failed experiences!!

laken shou houweh el love te3oulik :smartass:???????
of course we do'nt have the same definition , i told you that i do'nt believe in love , msh maze7 , really a girl's influence on me do'nt last more than 10 mins :dunno:

Miss Orange

about the 10 years :tongue: , the thing is that i was rejected once and i felt bad for a couple of days , and then i started my famous "ignore " strategy , sara7a i do'nt make the same mistake twice , when i fail with something , i always try another way , and right now i feel very relaxed w merte7 , especiallly after recognizing that what made me feel bad about myself awal marra was'nt love ,it's maybe coz i was a child
girls come and go , i can stay 20 years without a relationship or have one every month and i wont feel the difference

ma fhemet shou asdik ....

ma ha hiyi we're suppose to learn from our mistakes and i think thats why we have those "bad" experiences so we learn from them. But the way im understanding you (maybe im wrong) is that you dont care about ever getting serious because khalas there is no love in your opinion?

now if thats the case i dont think you can judge from those past trials.

and about dont stereo type....2a3id t2ilna everyone around your age feels the same way. ummm no dear each and every person is different.