I don't love you

JulesK

JulesK

laken shou houweh el love te3oulik :smartass:???????
of course we do'nt have the same definition , i told you that i do'nt believe in love , msh maze7 , really a girl's influence on me do'nt last more than 10 mins :dunno:
Just hope your influence on her will last more than 30 seconds when it counts :biggrin: :rolleyes::yelrotflmao::w00t: :ban:

• Advertisement
  • Xena

Xena

Actually, its both!!!
    You have to calculate your moves, but when you make decisions related to subjects something like 6 months away, this is when you over complicate your life.
    It's all in the balance!!!
    hehehe no no this is when you quickly and easily solve a problem that will occur 6 months later! and if you don't solve it now, solving it when it occurs will be 10 times harder! that's what's calculating is all about! it's not about what i m going to do tomorrow or next week! it's about knowing what is going to be the impact of your decisions on your life on the long run! this is actually seeking balance and satisfaction in both of your career life and your love life! it's about evaluating the results of your actions today!

Hehehe
    Thats good lakena (ya m3atar:rolleyes:)
    loooooooool la mesh ya m3atar! yso7olo :tongue:

orange infection

orange infection

ma ha hiyi we're suppose to learn from our mistakes and i think thats why we have those "bad" experiences so we learn from them. But the way im understanding you (maybe im wrong) is that you dont care about ever getting serious because khalas there is no love in your opinion?
    yeah i do'nt think that it exists

and about dont stereo type....2a3id t2ilna everyone around your age feels the same way. ummm no dear each and every person is different.
    each and every person is different , when it comes to love bidal el jawhar houweh zeto , there's sensitive people , there's ignoring people, there's spoiled people , their reaction is based on the way they were raised by their parents and their personnality , this does'nt mean that these people know what's love

JulesK

JulesK

hehehe no no this is when you quickly and easily solve a problem that will occur 6 months later! and if you don't solve it now, solving it when it occurs will be 10 times harder! that's what's calculating is all about! it's not about what i m going to do tomorrow or next week! it's about knowing what is going to be the impact of your decisions on your life on the long run! this is actually seeking balance and satisfaction in both of your career life and your love life! it's about evaluating the results of your actions today!
    You're sure you're 25 and not 45?:msnsarcastic::huh: :msnzip:
    Don't you feel old when you talk like this?:rolleyes::dots::smartass:

It feels like I'm reading an encarta page!!!:msnnerd:
    loooooooool la mesh ya m3atar! yso7olo :tongue:
    Actually, m3attar w mkattar:biggrin:

orange infection

orange infection

Just hope your influence on her will last more than 30 seconds when it counts :biggrin: :rolleyes::yelrotflmao::w00t: :ban:
    and should i care if my influence on her will last or will not ???
    i do'nt care :tongue: , shou nsit :smartass:
    i do'nt believe in love wich means that i am not expecting love from the girl also ,neither that she'll be totally into me ,

JulesK

JulesK

and should i care if my influence on her will last or will not ???
    i do'nt care "tongue: , shou nsit :smartass:
    i do'nt believe in love wich means that i am not expecting love from the girl also ,neither that she'll be totally into me ,
    Walla kbir ya orange:tongue:
    Alla ywaf2ak khaye, chou fiyi ellak:tongue::biggrin:

PS: re-read my post and try and understand it:sneaky2::smartass::devil2:

Xena

Xena

You're sure you're 25 and not 45?:msnsarcastic::huh: :msnzip:
    Don't you feel old when you talk like this?:rolleyes::dots::smartass:

It feels like I'm reading an encarta page!!!:msnnerd:

Actually, m3attar w mkattar:biggrin:
    maybe my wiseness is more than you can apprehend :p:p that's why for you i might sound like a 45 year old :biggrin: :smartass:

w la2 yso7olo w noss :biggrin: :biggrin:

B

BOILER

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    you said it, you're 20! you still have a lot to learn... teenage romance is not really romance, it's le3eb wled! maybe you're talking about girls, eh i suppose girls are hek... but you're not talking about a mature relationship with a woman because it's way different!

i, for instance, don't appreciate too much romance! as in yey shou b7ebik, w poems w sweet talk w flames d'amour w maba3ref shou! it doesn't impress me! it will only make me stop liking the guy! ... i would hate to see the guy every day! it's not about ignoring the other person, it's about finding a balance between your love life, social life and your career... eza kel el wa2et love life, eh non merci, au revoir! w asslan it will become very boring eventually!
    so my dear, you still have a lot to learn!

anyway, don't give love a hard time! and know that love only comes later on... what you feel during the first phase is just passion! an overwhelming feeling, and that's abut it! it's not love! it's a feeling you can easily get over...however love takes way too much time! and i even wonder if you can ever forget or get over love!
    If you are in love, it means you are in love.
    If he writes you poems w7obb wgaram, you won't stop loving him, or else inty kinty mfakra 7alik bit7ibby tlo3ty la2.
    these garamiyyet lamma yijo bi wa2it mit2akhir min el3ile2a ta yini3showa is an essential thing.
    inty hai2tik mitil OI, 3am ti7ki 3an any relationship.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    maybe my wiseness is more than you can apprehend :p:p that's why for you i might sound like a 45 year old :biggrin: :smartass:

w la2 yso7olo w noss :biggrin: :biggrin:
    shou el frar2 bein el wiseness wel wisdom? :smartass:

Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin

الحب هو اسمى المشاعر الانسانية وقول "لا احبك" لا تعبر عن مضمونها فمن يقول ان لا احبك تعني نفي الحب؟
    شعر جميل

Lebanesegirl

Lebanesegirl

guys take it easy mana 7erzene tetkhena2o lol!! it's just a love thread not drobne la 2oderbak thread!! loool!!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Allah! Shou haida ya Boiler?!! :D I love it!

Let's make it bigger:

انا لا احبك
    نعم... لانّ كلمة حب ليست هي الكلمة المناسبة, فهي تتضاءل امام مشاعري العملاقة
    الذي بداخلي شيئ نادر لم يحدث من قبل لرجل, ولم تحظ به امراة
    الذي بداخلي اكبر من حب, واروع من عشق واعظم من عاطفة
    انا لا ابالغ حينما اقول لك انّني "متّيم بك"
    عندي "وله" و"جنون" و"اندفاع" يصعب على اي عقل ان يتصّوره
    هكذا انا مجنون بك فوق العادة
    حريص عليك اكثر من اللازم, مفتون بك بدرجة استثنائيّة
    هذا الجنون الذي يزلزلني كلّما سمعت اسمك, تلك الصاعقة الكهربائيّة التي تسري في دمي كلّما تذّكرتك. هذا البركان الهادر الذي يلسع جسدي كلّما رايتك, هو هجمة بربريّة فطريّة لا تعرف ادب الاستئذان, ولا تعرف سلوكيّات الانتظار
    هكذا انا مضطر الى انتظار تلك التجربة التي تهبط على ساحة قلبي بمظلّة من السماء دون اي موعد

هكذا انا معك في حالة غياب عن الحضور, او حضور في الغياب
    ارادتي مسلوبة حينما تاتين اليّ وارادتي كاملة حينما اذهب اليك
    استمتع بان اعيش معك حالة شقاوة الشباب, وجنون المراهقة, وعاطفة التلاميذ, ونضج الشيوخ وجموح الفتوة
    لا اغضب حينما تفسّرين تصرفاتي بشكّ المراة, وهواجس الانثى
    اراهن دائما على المستقبل
    اراهن دائما على مشاعري

لن يحبّك رجل مثلي, ولن تقابلي فارسا مجنونا يرضى ان يرهن عندك سيفه الوحيد بينما كل وحوش الدنيا تريد ان تفتك به
    ouf kel heyda!

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    انا لا احبك!
    نعم... لانّ كلمة حب ليست هي الكلمة المناسبة, فهي تتضاءل امام مشاعري العملاقة!
    الذي بداخلي شيئ نادر لم يحدث من قبل لرجل, ولم تحظ به امراة.
    الذي بداخلي اكبر من حب, واروع من عشق واعظم من عاطفة!
    انا لا ابالغ حينما اقول لك انّني "متّيم بك".
    عندي "وله" و"جنون" و"اندفاع" يصعب على اي عقل ان يتصّوره.
    هكذا انا مجنون بك فوق العادة.
    حريص عليك اكثر من اللازم, مفتون بك بدرجة استثنائيّة!
    هذا الجنون الذي يزلزلني كلّما سمعت اسمك, تلك الصاعقة الكهربائيّة التي تسري في دمي كلّما تذّكرتك. هذا البركان الهادر الذي يلسع جسدي كلّما رايتك, هو هجمة بربريّة فطريّة لا تعرف ادب الاستئذان, ولا تعرف سلوكيّات الانتظار!
    هكذا انا مضطر الى انتظار تلك التجربة التي تهبط على ساحة قلبي بمظلّة من السماء دون اي موعد.

هكذا انا معك في حالة غياب عن الحضور, او حضور في الغياب!
    ارادتي مسلوبة حينما تاتين اليّ وارادتي كاملة حينما اذهب اليك!
    استمتع بان اعيش معك حالة شقاوة الشباب, وجنون المراهقة, وعاطفة التلاميذ, ونضج الشيوخ وجموح الفتوة!
    لا اغضب حينما تفسّرين تصرفاتي بشكّ المراة, وهواجس الانثى.
    اراهن دائما على المستقبل.
    اراهن دائما على مشاعري.

لن يحبّك رجل مثلي, ولن تقابلي فارسا مجنونا يرضى ان يرهن عندك سيفه الوحيد بينما كل وحوش الدنيا تريد ان تفتك به!
    وما هو الحب غير هذا الطارق الغريب الذي يأتينا فجأة او صدفة ليطرق باب دارنا ويدخلها دون استئذان.. ليبعثر كل المشاعر ويعصف بها فتصبح كسفينة بلا قبطان... تتقاذفها الامواج العاتية وترمي بها حيثما تشاء... حتى تصل الى ميناء الامان او تتكسر وحيدة مرمية على صخور النسيان... فلكل قارب مينائه

كأسطول جيش بكامل عتاده يدخل الحب اعماق النفس وينكل بالروح ويجعل كل المشاعر أسيرة لمجده ورهينة لعرشه.

جميل هو الحب
    عظيم هو الحب