• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

i find that to be interesting.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

Title is a bit clickbaity, typical Philip DeFranco, but the video is interesting nonetheless

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
The HISTORY of HUMANITY told by DATA

This data visualization shows the growth of population in 21 regions around the world, from 10,000 before Christ to present
An insightful reading of the key events in the history of humankind by Robert Rhode

Source of data: History Database of the Global Environment (HYDE)

O Brother

Legendary Member
This is not some new theories of biblical locations but it is becoming a headline again with these magnificent drone footage..

What do you guys think about it all?
Is there some kind an agenda behind all this?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I'm not really sure this is the appropriate thread for this video, I mean I did find it interesting but it fits more on the eye opening to the horror that is practiced in China category!

In case you were like me, ignorant of the incredibly unethical practices of Chinese doctors (understatement of the century they're really more like mass murdering butchers) and somehow thought that Chinese people mass murdering living beings was exclusive to tigers, turtles and rhinos for their incredibly superstitious "medicine" then nah, think again!

Last edited:

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
US coast guards intercept and board a submersible smuggling drugs

Estimates show that only 11% of these ships are caught yearly

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
We thought we knew trees, apparently not

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Rome strikes again!
research show how roman trade routes and infrastructure still shape western europe’s trade and regional connectivity.

Ave Caesar!