• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

i find that to be interesting.

if any of you drinks California Garden juice, the 750ml is made of glass
beware when if you break it, its glass is razor sharp, not like any other glass bottles
even if you are really careful, it still has the ability to cut you upon contact.
please wear gloves, don't repeat my mistake.​

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
best video explaining quantum computing, its possible uses and what google has achieved to win the quantum computing proof of concept race

its in french, sorry to all the uncultured plebs out there :p

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
the zoom/enhance meme is dead, D E D

new neural network techniques promise to allow taking low res pictures and “guess” a very accurate high res version of them.
great times ahead for all photo enthusiasts and cctv security garbage evidence

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
best video explaining quantum computing, its possible uses and what google has achieved to win the quantum computing proof of concept race

its in french, sorry to all the uncultured plebs out there :p

Check IBM's replies to that. they argue that its not really quantum computing

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
24 year old engineer comes up with a brilliant prosthetic for people missing a part of, or their whole forearm

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
What do you guys think of the described processes of power?
Is there any flawed theory used that might make these concepts irrelevant?

Danny Z

Legendary Member
the zoom/enhance meme is dead, D E D

new neural network techniques promise to allow taking low res pictures and “guess” a very accurate high res version of them.
great times ahead for all photo enthusiasts and cctv security garbage evidence

so i can revive my old nokia phone!

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
are you a bad painter? do you lack skill, imagination and creativity but you still want to express yourself through drawing and painting? look no further, AI (well GAN) is here to gib u a helping hand

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i just discovered today that my field is based on imagination but my work is based on facts!

well that interesting