i find that to be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is so true, yet i never realized it until i thought abt my last few long distance car rides

the insect apocalypse markers are getting clearer by the day, this could change/kill whole ecosystems

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    the things they don't mention and intentionally leave out when telling you about the glory of thomas edison, among others..

thomas edison executed thousand of animals, cats, dogs, horses and finally an elephant in his feud with Nicolas Tesla, he invented the execution chair and executed thousands of animals in a marketing and negative advertising scheme to give the alternative current a bad name and induce fear from it in the masses.

below is the recorded movie of the elephant execution by electrocution...

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    the things they don't mention and intentionally leave out when telling you about the glory of thomas edison, among others..

thomas edison executed thousand of animals, cats, dogs, horses and finally an elephant in his feud with Nicolas Tesla, he invented the execution chair and executed thousands of animals in a marketing and negative advertising scheme to give the alternative current a bad name and induce fear from it in the masses.

not a day goes by that my admiration for tesla doesnt grow larger and my loathing for eddison doesnt get any smaller.. what a disgusting man!

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member

That is seriously ****ed up.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    video games and the internet once again push towards more transparency and freedom of expression

a minecraft server hosting an open library for censored articles from around the world by all governments to push for free press and truth

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    video games and the internet once again push towards more transparency and freedom of expression

a minecraft server hosting an open library for censored articles from around the world by all governments to push for free press and truth

very interesting