i find that to be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I find that to be interesting disgusting:

Bugs and maggots may crawl out of strawberries washed in salt water.

Sorry @SoFP1 but you've been unknowingly eating meat this whole time.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    an HD map of lebanon from1860 as drawn up by the french expeditionary corps.

@myso u’ll like this, with the original greek/roman names of cities and regions

Last edited:
    Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I find that to be interesting disgusting:

Bugs and maggots may crawl out of strawberries washed in salt water.

Sorry @SoFP1 but you've been unknowingly eating meat this whole time.
    I'm not watching that.

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    an HD map of lebanon from1860 as drawn up by the french expeditionary corps.

@myso u’ll like this, with the original greek/roman names of cities and regions
    I think this map has errors. An older map of 1841 seems to have the names we use today.

1590685417551.png

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Trump signed an executive order today that will hold all social media platforms accountable to the content they opt to present.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Trump signed an executive order today that will hold all social media platforms accountable to the content they opt to present.

Big orange cry baby couldn’t bare the idea of being vetted on the fly...

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    4 more years.. groundhog day comes to mind..
    it is long overdue though. mass media algorithms should be subjected to regulations.
    It sure looks like 4 more years, snake oil salesmen fooled plenty in their lifetime and this one is no different.

That said, social media regulations will come through congress, it is inevitable. They are just not the kind that narrow minded buffoon had in mind. He's just retaliating to being fact checked. Perhaps next time he should be more careful and not spew unsubstantiated bullshit as fact, but he can't control himself..

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    more from the world of AI imaging inference and the death of the zoom in meme.

a new paper claims to have set up an deep learning algorithm that can recreate very close to reality facial features from pixelized pictures of people and enhamce the wuality up to 64 times.

more improvement to come

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    very "interesting" answer from Trump on whether or not the US administration is aware of alien life or not.