• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

i find that to be interesting.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I find that to be interesting disgusting:

Bugs and maggots may crawl out of strawberries washed in salt water.

Sorry @SoFP1 but you've been unknowingly eating meat this whole time.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
an HD map of lebanon from1860 as drawn up by the french expeditionary corps.

@myso u’ll like this, with the original greek/roman names of cities and regions

Last edited:

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
an HD map of lebanon from1860 as drawn up by the french expeditionary corps.

@myso u’ll like this, with the original greek/roman names of cities and regions

I think this map has errors. An older map of 1841 seems to have the names we use today.

1590685417551.png

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Trump signed an executive order today that will hold all social media platforms accountable to the content they opt to present.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
4 more years.. groundhog day comes to mind..
it is long overdue though. mass media algorithms should be subjected to regulations.
It sure looks like 4 more years, snake oil salesmen fooled plenty in their lifetime and this one is no different.

That said, social media regulations will come through congress, it is inevitable. They are just not the kind that narrow minded buffoon had in mind. He's just retaliating to being fact checked. Perhaps next time he should be more careful and not spew unsubstantiated bullshit as fact, but he can't control himself..

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
more from the world of AI imaging inference and the death of the zoom in meme.

a new paper claims to have set up an deep learning algorithm that can recreate very close to reality facial features from pixelized pictures of people and enhamce the wuality up to 64 times.

more improvement to come