I must be ****ING DREAMING ???

NMA

NMA

Can this shit hole called Lebanon get any lower than this ?

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I understand her pain and its a shame that the law is being applied on her alone and not on the thousands of other families who built over government and/or church land.

However, this is what should be done, not only on her but on the others too, from Lassa, Mreijeh, airport roads and other lands. Being poor and being part of the resistance should not give them the right to steal others properties.

The hajjeh, poor or not, stole land from the government and this is where the main issue is.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

Can this shit hole called Lebanon get any lower than this ?
    i feel for the hajje. but it is ironic that shari3etne ma betkhalline nnem w fi darake bel ouda, but shari3etna betkhallina n3ammer 3ala ard mesh elna?

this is not an isolated case, there are hundreds if not thousands of such cases in the south, especially around the coastal areas. in some cases they are even built on privately owned lands, and there is nothing much the owners can do.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Pathetic. All illegals should be torn down and given to their rightful owners.

NMA

NMA

My problem is that 3am yesta2wo 3al 7ajeh .... the ****ing politicians we have who more than 90% of them are corrupt to the bones.

lek min.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    My problem is that 3am yesta2wo 3al 7ajeh .... the ****ing politicians we have who more than 90% of them are corrupt to the bones.

lek min.
    So if she is a hajje, she has the right to steal lands from the government?

Doesnt the law apply on her?

Of your problem is that they are only applying it on her only?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The law should be applied, and Hajjeh or not, she has no right to blame anyone for it. She knew what the risks were, when she commited an illegal act.

However, what is appaling is that, by all standards, the law is not being applied fairly and to all, which creates a situation that is undermining the whole legitimacy of our legal regime.

Also an important point, a woman (or a man) of this age, should not be put under arrest. This is an ugly and inhumane way to apply the law, let alone an illegal one.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is the result of 3antariyat
    We saw it with Ouwat in the 90s and later with some sunnis
    Now Shia have taken it to a higher level all over their areas! But the Shia have turned it into na art with official sanctioned militias
    Also the Sunni Arab tribes are doing the same in damour and Matn and bekaa region
    Have we forgot te mini war few weeks back arohnd the airport land ....lonely militias warring over lannd

All this are manifestations of shi3iye siyassiye .