Announcements I wanna write for the blog

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
I remember seeing an ad for the blog a long time ago, I have decided that I wanna be a writer for that blog, make it happen @Jo;

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    No i remember talking to you about it in a pm

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Remind me please :)
    Oh come on, there was a banner that states you need writers I think it was your company's blog I pmed you suggesting you cover some Lebanese fighting events, I cant be assed to search through dozens of pages in my pms but im not ****ing crazy

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    but im not ****ing crazy
    Even if you're living in denial, yet the truth is occurring on your batenjene!

Anyhow, to become a writer you need to have a talent, lots of reading, and to be a dreamer. Apparently you are mnaffad men jami3o! But that is ok, you have the experience in writing on the class's table, we can build on that.

First exercise, imagine a banana and a watermelon, the latter in your mouth, the banana in another place, describe your feeling, compare it with how being an LFer feels. Good Luck!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Even if you're living in denial, yet the truth is occurring on your batenjene!

Anyhow, to become a writer you need to have a talent, lots of reading, and to be a dreamer. Apparently you are mnaffad men jami3o! But that is ok, you have the experience in writing on the class's table, we can build on that.

First exercise, imagine a banana and a watermelon, the latter in your mouth, the banana in another place, describe your feeling, compare it with how being an LFer feels. Good Luck!
    Feels great, amiright?
    @AtheistForJesus, this response is in your honor. هيهات منا الذلة