• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

IAF bomb Islamic terrorists inside pakistan

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    India should work on providing toilets for its people instead.

More than half of India still shits outside.

Indians are extremely dirty people.
    if you leave such filthy nazariyat to yourself

india and the indian people are a great nation and wonderful people
    who have managed to become an economic power and a world standard in science , math and computer

what a fool

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It seems Pakistan slapped India harder. Hope this ends in peace.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Pakistan Is the source of Islamist terrorists worldwide
    Go India go
    Crusaders with India against Retarded Terrorists Pakistan

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Pakistan Is the source of Islamist terrorists worldwide
    Go India go
    Crusaders with India against Retarded Terrorists Pakistan
    Learn politics my dear son, do u have any idea that ur crusader in chief is suporting Pakistan, BRICS 3ammo, inno ya ba zatayna hal crusader zbeleh batata!!

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Learn politics my dear son, do u have any idea that ur crusader in chief is suporting Pakistan, BRICS 3ammo, inno ya ba zatayna hal crusader zbeleh batata!!
    You must know my dear
    The Crusader in Chief reduced massively USA ?? money and military support to Pakistan who is mainly a Chinese ally
    Stopped America Weapons to Islamists Pakistan and is trying to establishing an alliance with Japan And India against China ( first military manœuvre between India US Japan)
    I hope you enjoyed your lesson ?????
    India, Japan Air Forces Hold First Joint Military Exercise
    Learn politics my dear
    "Done Nothing To Help Us": Trump On Stopping $1.3 Billion Aid To Pakistan

Last edited:
    HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    باكستان تسلم الهند طيارها الذي تم أسره خلال المواجهات الجوية الأخيرة بين البلدين

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    It didn’t really make much sense for India to send in their lower tier Mig21s during moments of Pakistani high alert, knowing that the previous day India had their Mirage 2000 out executing strikes in Pakistan

India possess a much more advanced fleet of fighter jets that are at least capable of surviving or even winning an aerial fight against a Pakistani F16

Which makes me wonder if India were testing Pakistanis readiness with an outdated/cheap plane in preparation for another strike

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    It didn’t really make much sense for India to send in their lower tier Mig21s during moments of Pakistani high alert, knowing that the previous day India had their Mirage 2000 out executing strikes in Pakistan

India possess a much more advanced fleet of fighter jets that are at least capable of surviving or even winning an aerial fight against a Pakistani F16

Which makes me wonder if India were testing Pakistanis readiness with an outdated/cheap plane in preparation for another strike
    That is better done with unmanned aircraft.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    That is better done with unmanned aircraft.
    In this case Pakistanis will not hesitate for one second to shoot down an unmanned aircraft, unlike a pilot operated aircraft.

In fact i just finished reading an article stating that the downed Mig21 was dispatched in a group of various other jets including Mirages and SU-30s so nevermind my previous post.