• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Icon Karl Lagerfield dies

Dynamite Joe

HO
He was mainly a fashion designer
But his anti immigration stance shows where the winds of history are taking the World under Crusaders Trump , Putin and their allies
When the elite join the movement, the game is over

How did Putin get on your crusader list?

Thawra # Furoshima

A small insignificant market for luxury brands. There's a reason why Luis Vuitton is valued over $30 billion, and it ain't because of western women.
I think you are wrong between Crusader Nations USA and Europe
GDP 40 trillions dollars
China Arab Russia ( I will put Russian Women with the West )
GDP 15 trillions dollars

Dynamite Joe

GDP 40 trillions dollars
GDP 15 trillions dollars

Chinese are more brand conscious than fat americans. Anyway, not taking sides here. I think people buying labels are shallow and have no fashion sense.

P.S. and he's not a field. It's Lagerfeld.

Last edited:

Thawra # Furoshima

Chinese are more brand conscious than fat americans. Anyway, not taking sides here. I think people buying labels are shallow and have no fashion sense.

P.S. and he's not a field. It's Lagerfeld.
You are a little right but economic power is still a Western story
True about the name

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
GDP 40 trillions dollars
GDP 15 trillions dollars

Go to any department store in Paris with designer brands and all you will see is line after line of Chinese people with the occasional Arab woman, that's just the reality

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Go to any department store in Paris with designer brands and all you will see is line after line of Chinese people with the occasional Arab woman, that's just the reality
Most shops actually have Chinese speaking salespeople - to land the deal...!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Most shops actually have Chinese speaking salespeople - to land the deal...!

I was actually discriminated against in a perfume shop for not being Chinese! It was this brand that had perfumes at 200 euros up/bottle and I was looking for a nice gift for my mom, the sales people completely ignored me for the hordes of Chinese people lol

Thawra # Furoshima

So China per capita with 10,000 dollars per person is richer than Europe or USA 50,000 dollars per capita
????????

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
So China per capita with 10,000 dollars per person is richer than Europe or USA 50,000 dollars per capita
????????

That's not the point, Chinese people care more about name brands than western people do! They are a lot more willing to spend insane amounts of money on a bag or a shoe or a perfume or whatever just because it comes with a certain name and shows a certain status!

By the way the more emoticons you use the harder it is to take you seriously!

Thawra # Furoshima

That's not the point, Chinese people care more about name brands than western people do! They are a lot more willing to spend insane amounts of money on a bag or a shoe or a perfume or whatever just because it comes with a certain name and shows a certain standard!

By the way the more emoticons you use the harder it is to take you seriously!
???????
Still Have you numbers or proof like statistics to prove it

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
???????
Still Have you numbers or proof like statistics to prove it

The largest ten markets for luxury goods account for 83 percent of overall sales, and include Japan, China,United States, Russia, Germany, Italy,France, United Kingdom, Brazil, Spain, and Switzerland. In 2012, China surpassed Japan as the world's largest luxury market.

Luxury goods - Wikipedia

Chinese people alone contribute to 1/3 of the luxury goods market, Google it instead of spending your energy acting stupid!

Here, to help you out :)

2% of Chinese people consume 1/3 of world's luxury items - China.org.cn

Thawra # Furoshima

The largest ten markets for luxury goods account for 83 percent of overall sales, and include Japan, China,United States, Russia, Germany, Italy,France, United Kingdom, Brazil, Spain, and Switzerland. In 2012, China surpassed Japan as the world's largest luxury market.

Luxury goods - Wikipedia

Chinese people alone contribute to 1/3 of the luxury goods market, Google it instead of spending your energy acting stupid!

You mean Chanel made in China
?????

The_FPMer

Luxury goods - Wikipedia

Inno they're 1.3 Billion people. Even if 1% of them buy luxury items, it's still ALOT of people.

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not even one thread is safe from bickering it's amazing. Sort of like every family dinner but in threads, lol...

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not even one thread is safe from bickering it's amazing. Sort of like every family dinner but in threads, lol...

Well in every thread there is a mention of cruisaders and politics... akid people will bicker...