Announcements If Zionists are allowed to sign-in and post, why ban Hameed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Furthermore and for milionth time, @Muki is Lebanese.
    Lebanese wanting the Palestinians to stay Lebanon in order to relief israel...
    shou hal lebanese heydiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!
    min beyt miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ??????

Kh*r* 3a heyk lebanese...

w la ma 7ada yez3al w 3amalan bel 6 b 6 mkarrar
    because in Lebanon we need to criticize everyone so we are not accused of sectarianism
    kh*r* on every person having the lebanese ID and working against the interest of his own country....the list is long, starting with youngest one I knew about, meaning Hanady Gerges, and so on...

Last edited:
    Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanese wanting the Palestinians to stay Lebanon in order to relief israel...
    shou hal lebanese heydiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!
    min beyt miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ??????

Kh*r* 3a heyk lebanese...

w la ma 7ada yez3al w 3amalan bel 6 b 6 mkarrar
    because in Lebanon we need to criticize everyone so we are not accused of sectarianism
    kh*r* on every person having the lebanese ID and working against the interest of his own country....the list is long, starting with youngest one I knew about, meaning Hanady Gerges, and so on...
    You can throw all of them in the sea if you wish. Every last one of them. Makes no difference to me.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can throw all of them in the sea if you wish. Every last one of them. Makes no difference to me.
    great human right activist! as long as they bang in the a$$ you sympathise, but for the remaining ones you don't mind throwing them in the sea.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Being Anti-Iran/Waliyat Fakih and speaking Logic doesn't make you a Zionist...
    Where did I say it would?

@Muki is not a Zionist but he clearly support Zionism.
    I'm sure he can speak for himself.. but he is such staunch defender of that ideology and looks up to it.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not only a Zionist, but also a Hasbara troll who doesn't waste an opportunity to derail and troll others whenever debates are related to Israel, Lebanon's official enemy, but also to promote Israel's war crimes, crimes against Humanity and every single other daily murder, especially those related to terrorizing, killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructures in Lebanon.

That is undoubtedly against the law.

All it takes, is to monitor some members, delete their offensive, trolling or propagandist posts, and eventually, ban their participation from some threads...This last measure is a real cure by the way, and should be implemented more frequently.

@Impera @Jo

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not only a Zionist, but also a Hasbara troll who doesn't waste an opportunity to derail and troll others whenever debates are related to Israel, Lebanon's official enemy, but also to promote Israel's war crimes, crimes against Humanity and every single other daily murder, especially those related to terrorizing, killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructures in Lebanon.

That is undoubtedly against the law.

All it takes, is to monitor some members, delete their offensive, trolling or propagandist posts, and eventually, ban their participation from some threads...This last measure is a real cure by the way, and should be implemented more frequently.

@Impera @Jo
    When I joined the forum, criticism of the terrorist organization of Hizbullah was severely restricted by the administration. Today, threads criticizing this same terrorist organization fill the forum. It is understandable you are mad and seek to channel your anger at the only Jews on this forum. Not to worry though -- I'll continue exposing your lies, and you'll continue doing the only thing you excel at:

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo can we delete this thread? I think the question has been answered and there is no more purpose for it.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Above is a clear example of Hasbara trolling and crying foul by turning any criticism into an antisemitic attack...All while bragging in other threads about the destruction of Lebanese cities and the killing of Lebanese citizens, and threatening for more...

Ya3neh Dawe3ish come here to brag and threaten of killing us and cut our throats,... Zionists come here to brag and threaten of killing us and burn us alive...3adeh...we're used to that.

Same breed anyway...And same fate too, by the way...

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Above is a clear example of Hasbara trolling and crying foul by turning any criticism into an antisemitic attack...All while bragging in other threads about the destruction of Lebanese cities and the killing of Lebanese citizens, and threatening for more...

Ya3neh Dawe3ish come here to brag and threaten of killing us and cut our throats,... Zionists come here to brag and threaten of killing us and burn us alive...3adeh...we're used to that.

Same breed anyway...And same fate too, by the way...
    You are antisemitic, it's not exactly news to anyone on this forum. You repeatedly post content by well-known antisemites and you support what they stand for.

I make no apology for calling you antisemitic. That's what you are. Own it up and wear it like a badge of honor.

An antisemite and a liar, too. I make no threats towards anyone. I only seek to show you the consequences of your adventures and appetite for killing Jews and disturbing Israel's peace. That's not a threat, that's a reminder.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are antisemitic, it's not exactly news to anyone on this forum. You repeatedly post content by well-known antisemites and you support what they stand for.

I make no apology for calling you antisemitic. That's what you are. Own it up and wear it like a badge of honor.

An antisemite and a liar, too. I make no threats towards anyone. I only seek to show you the consequences of your adventures and appetite for killing Jews and disturbing Israel's peace. That's not a threat, that's a reminder.
    You are a small and insignificant Hasbara troll, who trolls anyone who is against Israel by accusing him of being antisemitic and co...This is what is no secret to anyone. And you brag about Israel's war crimes and crimes against humanity, including those committed against Lebanon and the Lebanese...Which is not a secret either. And you keep trolling threads and threatening by the power of the "almighty Israel" (TOZ), so to either intimidate the weak souls, or to inflame the debate. That's also not a secret.

Fine by me... you are a Zionist troll after all...And that's what you are made of. Nothing more nothing less...Khebzinkon W 3ejninkon. Point is, you and Dawa3esh are the exact same breed with the exact same goal and the exact same behavior.

Therefore, it is only logical to submit you to the exact same treatment, (whatever it might be), if we had to follow the exact same rule.

PS: Don't worry about me, if I were antisemitic, I would say it out loud for everyone to hear and understand it...Ma Tkoun Sheyefne Mkhabba W Mfakkar 7alak Mkhawwafne...lol...Wait...loooool

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are a small and insignificant Hasbara troll, who trolls anyone who is against Israel by accusing him of being antisemitic and co...This is what is no secret to anyone. And you brag about Israel's war crimes and crimes against humanity, including those committed against Lebanon and the Lebanese...Which is not a secret either. And you keep trolling threads and threatening by the power of the "almighty Israel" (TOZ), so to either intimidate the weak souls, or to inflame the debate. That's also not a secret.

Fine by me... you are a Zionist troll after all...And that's what you are made of. Nothing more nothing less...Khebzinkon W 3ejninkon. Point is, you and Dawa3esh are the exact same breed with the exact same goal and the exact same behavior.

Therefore, it is only logical to submit you to the exact same treatment, (whatever it might be), if we had to follow the exact same rule.

PS: Don't worry about me, if I were antisemitic, I would say it out loud for everyone to hear and understand it...Ma Tkoun Sheyefne Mkhabba W Mfakkar 7alak Mkhawwafne...lol...Wait...loooool
    You post content by known antisemites, people and websites (David Duke, Dioudonne, Presstv, stormfront or whatever that Nazi white supremacist website is called, etc.) and you're accusing me of trolling you? Hahaha. It's quite amusing how delusional you are.

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli , would you be so kind as to educate About Sandal on what Zionism is? Thank you.

Oh and as far as you whining, @Jo can ban me whenever he thinks I violated the forum rules. I am sure he is not waiting on an antisemite like you to lecture him on how to run his website.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    because Zionists are 100 times better than pro ISIS guys, even though i am for letting hameed back in, specially at this time were his beloved super state is crumbling

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You post content by known antisemites, people and websites (David Duke, Dioudonne, Presstv, stormfront or whatever that Nazi white supremacist website is called, etc.) and you're accusing me of trolling you? Hahaha. It's quite amusing how delusional you are.

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli , would you be so kind as to educate About Sandal on what Zionism is? Thank you.

Oh and as far as you whining, @Jo can ban me whenever he thinks I violated the forum rules. I am sure he is not waiting on an antisemite like you to lecture him on how to run his website.
    Muki,

It it a pleasure for me to do this over and over again because it also helps educate others.

However, I would like to encourage you to not wait for me and do it yourself next time.

@Abou Sandal, here we go again.

Zionism is Jewish national liberation movement designed to free Jewish land from conquerors/occupiers/squatters (be it Turks, Be it Brits, be it Arabs or be it anyone else) and rebuild Jewish home.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Muki,

I would like to share my opinion on anti-semitism in hope that it would help not to be as upset with it as many are.

1. Everyone has right to be anti-semite, just like everyone has right to be any other bigot.

2. Someone being anti-semite should have no bearing on your life what so ever.

3. The best way to get every overt and covert anti-semite is for Israel and Jewish people continue to succeed.

Can you imagine these hate-spewing powerless losers like Duke or Farrakhan reading about your successes, watching you succeeding and feeling powerless.
    You need to understand they are just pimples on your butt - little annoyance, nothing more.
    Keep doing what you are doing and pay no mind to those losers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.