In memory of fallen US soldiers in Afghanistan

Viral

US Marine Sgt Nicole Gee, 23. #RIP
E95YTkgXoAEjEGw

Staff Sgt. Ryan C. Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tenn., died Aug. 26 from wounds sustained during the attack at HKIA in Kabul, Afghanistan.
E95K_vlWUAMW0S_

Heartbreaking 😑

View attachment 24839

Young Dad-to-Be Was Among 13 US Troops Killed in Afghanistan​

It’s a Free Trade System. It’s Capitalism…
You can even trade your kids sending them to Afghanistan so your boss can send his kids to Yale and Harvard and get richer and richer in the Land of the Free Home of the Brave.
Wake up America!
Moral decline is the beginning of an Empire's Decline.

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
The only baloney is your head!
You two are just answering your own baloney BS!

Answer the question I asked you instead of running away from it!

Would the truth make any difference for you? Clearly you would support this criminal acts no matter what!
You are clearly one of those who also justify Hiroshima and Nagasaki so this is expected from you!

Stay in your denial all you want!

"Answer the question I asked you instead of running away from it!"

1. US military routinely uses armor containing depleted uranium.
2. US military routinely uses armor-piercing ammunition containing depleted uranium.
3. US military personnel does not have health problems that you are claiming coming from the use of depleted uranium.

Now, what was the question that I did not answer?

NewLeb

Agent Orange: U.S. Army

agentorange.jpg

Ya right.. and you believe that? A mystery that started appearing rapidly after 2004?
What about Vietnam? Coincidence?

You know very well what US do in their wars and what kind of evil weapons they use!

Lol, you have to go back to 1970? Have you any idea what the Shabiha have been doing for severals years now in Syria?

No one believes you hypocrites anymore, whether it be the stupid “free Palestine!” crowd, or the moronic “labayka Nasrallah!” bozos.

NewLeb

When Mr. Nasrallah exclaimed that President Trump was the worst person to have ever managed this region (Middle East), what he really meant was that Trump was the worst person for their particular organization.

You have to be real careful with these anti-American/anti-Western cretins. Their always operating under the assumption that America is an incompetent and evil force, because that is all that their puny brains have been fed ever since they came out of their mother’s dirty womb. Trust me, I grew up with these people.

When America struggles, they point the finger and laugh; but when America has the upper hand, they ignore it and shut it out- as if nothing is happening. They’ll never admit the Truth, even when Truth is banging loudly on their door (the killing of general Suleimani).

NewLeb

America was founded by Kings and Queens from Europe. That Royal rulership is still there, the same way Ali is still there for the Shiites! The Spirit is unchanging.

All American citizens still retain that power, which is why America will always “rule” the world. They know this, which is why the only way for them to rule the world is to get through America (Biden)!

Jabal Terbol

Legendary Member
"Answer the question I asked you instead of running away from it!"

1. US military routinely uses armor containing depleted uranium.
2. US military routinely uses armor-piercing ammunition containing depleted uranium.
3. US military personnel does not have health problems that you are claiming coming from the use of depleted uranium.

Now, what was the question that I did not answer?

No, that is not what I was asking!
for the the third time, I asked a simple question!

Would the truth matter to you in this case?

Lol, you have to go back to 1970? Have you any idea what the Shabiha have been doing for severals years now in Syria?

No one believes you hypocrites anymore, whether it be the stupid “free Palestine!” crowd, or the moronic “labayka Nasrallah!” bozos.

Lol back to you too!

You might think that the war is over in Vietnam but the suffering and sorrow are still alive!
The birth defects are still happening, people are still dying from cancer due to the toxic used by U.S. army in that war and other wars!

As for the bloody Syrian regime and other Arab regimes, they are obviously bunch of bloody killers with history of mass slaughtering people!
Now the truth is that both the puppet tyrants in the Arab world and the Imperialist America are bloody murderers!

The American imperialism and American militarism is just another level of evil the world have to deal with!

Jabal Terbol

Legendary Member

Vietnam war: 44 years on, birth defects from America’s Agent Orange are increasing​

• Infants are still being born with birth defects linked to a toxic herbicide used by the US military to weed out Viet Cong fighters
  • Environmentalists say the country could see six to 12 more generations of victims, but US courts are so far not satisfied with evidence indicating a link

A five-year-old disabled victim of Agent Orange rests on his cot in a Ho Chi Minh City hospital in 2005. Photo: Reuters

A five-year-old disabled victim of Agent Orange rests on his cot in a Ho Chi Minh City hospital in 2005. Photo: Reuters

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
No, that is not what I was asking!
for the the third time, I asked a simple question!

Would the truth matter to you in this case?

Of course it does and I already answered truthfully twice.

Apparently the question you asked should've been asked of yourself first of all - you have failed your own test twice already, do you want to go for the third time.

Jabal Terbol

Legendary Member
Of course it does and I already answered truthfully twice.

Apparently the question you asked should've been asked of yourself first of all - you have failed your own test twice already, do you want to go for the third time.

If you do then why are you in such denial?
Many American war veterans and their families are suffering from this evil too and many more will!

Thousands of these war veterans and their children are speaking about it!
But I guess you rather believe the corporates than some boring veterans and their family speaking out against this evil!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
If you do then why are you in such denial?
Many American war veterans and their families are suffering from this evil too and many more will!

Thousands of these war veterans and their children are speaking about it!
But I guess you rather believe the corporates than some boring veterans and their family speaking out against this evil!

"Many American war veterans and their families are suffering from this evil too and many more will!"

We were talking about depleted uranium. Specifically what kind of suffering are you referring to?

Also we were talking about Middle East, how Vietnam got into conversation.

Lastly, we were talking about contemporary events, why did you decide to drag in stuff from fifty years ago, the stuff that has already been evaluated, found to be true, but still has nothing to do with the subject a hand.

Jabal Terbol

Legendary Member
"Many American war veterans and their families are suffering from this evil too and many more will!"

We were talking about depleted uranium. Specifically what kind of suffering are you referring to?

Also we were talking about Middle East, how Vietnam got into conversation.

Lastly, we were talking about contemporary events, why did you decide to drag in stuff from fifty years ago, the stuff that has already been evaluated, found to be true, but still has nothing to do with the subject a hand.

I'm referring to the suffering at the hand American militarism causing all these diseases from their never ending wars meanwhile claiming to be all righteous and fighting just wars to liberate other people!

You were denying that the U.S. army are behind the increasing birth defects in Iraq while there is a history of linking U.S. army to it in other conflicts like in Vietnam !

There are many army veterans from the Vietnam war and Gulf war speaking about it and are themselves suffering from these diseases!

I'm not talking about the Middle East, I'm talking about the American militarism which has no limits to its wickedness!
The Soviet similarly are responsible for many birth defects in Central Asia by testing some of their mass murder weapons!

The outcome of all these wars is just so disturbing, I can not understand how any human being would simply deny all this in cold blood!
Basically innocent people are not just dying now from all these evil wars but something even much scarier than death is being created!

The truth is out there, the suffering of these people is real! Your denial means you approve it!
So again does the truth matter to you? if it does then seek it no matter what the truth is!

Anyhow I'll end it with a beautiful verse from James 2:13 “For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; but [to the one who has shown mercy] mercy triumphs [victoriously] over judgment."

God Is Great!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I'm referring to the suffering at the hand American militarism causing all these diseases from their never ending wars meanwhile claiming to be all righteous and fighting just wars to liberate other people!

You were denying that the U.S. army are behind the increasing birth defects in Iraq while there is a history of linking U.S. army to it in other conflicts like in Vietnam !

There are many army veterans from the Vietnam war and Gulf war speaking about it and are themselves suffering from these diseases!

I'm not talking about the Middle East, I'm talking about the American militarism which has no limits to its wickedness!
The Soviet similarly are responsible for many birth defects in Central Asia by testing some of their mass murder weapons!

The outcome of all these wars is just so disturbing, I can not understand how any human being would simply deny all this in cold blood!
Basically innocent people are not just dying now from all these evil wars but something even much scarier than death is being created!

The truth is out there, the suffering of these people is real! Your denial means you approve it!
So again does the truth matter to you? if it does then seek it no matter what the truth is!

Anyhow I'll end it with a beautiful verse from James 2:13 “For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; but [to the one who has shown mercy] mercy triumphs [victoriously] over judgment."

God Is Great!

"I'm referring to the suffering at the hand American militarism causing all these diseases from their never ending wars meanwhile claiming to be all righteous and fighting just wars to liberate other people!"

It's generic statement and meaningless at that, discussion was much more specific than this.

You are switching to broader, less concrete definition because you've realized that you do not have ground to stand on.

Viral

They're all technically children. (20-23 years)
So sad.

Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber, relative says​

(CNN)Nine members of one family -- including six children -- were killed in a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul, a relative of the dead told a local journalist working with CNN.
The US carried out a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an "imminent" threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.
The youngest killed was a 2-year-old girl, according to a brother of the one of those killed. They were "an ordinary family," he said. "We are not ISIS or Daesh and this was a family home -- where my brothers lived with their families."
Neighbors and witnesses at the scene of the drone strike in Kabul told CNN that several people were killed, including children.

Viral

Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber, relative says​

(CNN)Nine members of one family -- including six children -- were killed in a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul, a relative of the dead told a local journalist working with CNN.
The US carried out a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an "imminent" threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.
The youngest killed was a 2-year-old girl, according to a brother of the one of those killed. They were "an ordinary family," he said. "We are not ISIS or Daesh and this was a family home -- where my brothers lived with their families."
Neighbors and witnesses at the scene of the drone strike in Kabul told CNN that several people were killed, including children.

Apparently the thread just went cold and no one is mourning the six children murdered by the NEGLIGENCE of the US drone in Afghanistan.

What have those children done wrong to deserve being murdered inside their own home by a drone sent from the opposite side of the globe? Are they not white enough?

Needless to say, this type of murder has been going on unnoticed for decades.

Look where is Julian Assange today for exposing their murders.

The only reason this bloody murder made the news is because all eyes are focused on that part of the world now and Biden’s political opponents in the US took the opportunity to exploit it now after they have been ignoring it for the past two decades. Not that FOX News ever cared about the brown innocent children lives other than exploiting them.

Welcome folks to the Land of The Free, Home of The Brave, that kills innocent children in their homes...

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Apparently the thread just went cold and no one is mourning the six children murdered by the NEGLIGENCE of the US drone in Afghanistan.

What have those children done wrong to deserve being murdered inside their own home by a drone sent from the opposite side of the globe? Are they not white enough?

Needless to say, this type of murder has been going on unnoticed for decades.

Look where is Julian Assange today for exposing their murders.

The only reason this bloody murder made the news is because all eyes are focused on that part of the world now and Biden’s political opponents in the US took the opportunity to exploit it now after they have been ignoring it for the past two decades. Not that FOX News ever cared about the brown innocent children lives other than exploiting them.

Welcome folks to the Land of The Free, Home of The Brave, that kills innocent children in their homes...

Biden sucks 🤷‍♂️. May the children rest in peace.