In memory of fallen US soldiers in Afghanistan

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Apparently the thread just went cold and no one is mourning the six children murdered by the NEGLIGENCE of the US drone in Afghanistan.

What have those children done wrong to deserve being murdered inside their own home by a drone sent from the opposite side of the globe? Are they not white enough?

Needless to say, this type of murder has been going on unnoticed for decades.

Look where is Julian Assange today for exposing their murders.

The only reason this bloody murder made the news is because all eyes are focused on that part of the world now and Biden’s political opponents in the US took the opportunity to exploit it now after they have been ignoring it for the past two decades. Not that FOX News ever cared about the brown innocent children lives other than exploiting them.

Welcome folks to the Land of The Free, Home of The Brave, that kills innocent children in their homes...

Start separate mourning thread.

BTW, how do I know that it's not a lie.

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
John Simpson on Afghanistan: A country abandoned

Right across the globe, countries which have traditionally relied on American backing are suddenly starting to wonder if they should get themselves some re-insurance.

Taiwan, which is almost daily subject to threats of invasion from China, is particularly worried. South Korea, Japan, Western Europe, and Britain are all wondering if the American commitment to them could evaporate as fast as the commitment to Afghanistan has.

Only four months ago, President Joe Biden sounded confident and reassuring: "We will not conduct a hasty rush to the exit. We'll do it responsibly, deliberately and safely. And we will do it in full co-ordination with our allies and partners."

That isn't what happened. And a country which depended on American and Western support for an entire generation has suddenly found itself abandoned.

More...

Viral

Do not be surprised, @Manifesto, it's not like some of you and maybe even you lied before.

Do not expect me to take anything you say without you proving it.
I ignored your first reply as a do most of the time for the obvious reason that no one is trying to selling you anything here. Feel free to take your business somewhere else.

And you should stop personal attacks against @Manifesto I disagree with him half of the time but I still respect him for being one of the most honest people around.

أبو علي

Legendary Member
Biden sucks 🤷‍♂️. May the children rest in peace.

Biden shu hal kharah? You mean U.S. army, this is what they have been doing for very long time!
anyway you don't have the same urge to open a thread dedicating it to these Afghan children murdered in cold blood by the USA?

So sad!

NewLeb

Apparently the thread just went cold and no one is mourning the six children murdered by the NEGLIGENCE of the US drone in Afghanistan.

What have those children done wrong to deserve being murdered inside their own home by a drone sent from the opposite side of the globe? Are they not white enough?

Needless to say, this type of murder has been going on unnoticed for decades.

Look where is Julian Assange today for exposing their murders.

The only reason this bloody murder made the news is because all eyes are focused on that part of the world now and Biden’s political opponents in the US took the opportunity to exploit it now after they have been ignoring it for the past two decades. Not that FOX News ever cared about the brown innocent children lives other than exploiting them.

Welcome folks to the Land of The Free, Home of The Brave, that kills innocent children in their homes...

Bla, bla, bla. You guys wanted Biden, so stop acting like you’re horrified or something.

NewLeb

He’s crying crocodile tears.

When America struggles, they mock it and call it impotent. When it strikes back, they call it an oppressor.

Personally, I think America should have just nuked Afghanistan and vaporized everyone in it, the same thing they should have done in Iraq and (possibly Syria).

dripstraws

Hi guys,

Today marked a very sad day for one of Lebanon's strongest allies and friends.
Please treat this thread as a space to share our mourning and anger with the American people.

On behalf of America's friends in Lebanon, I would like to extend our sincerest condolences to the US ambassador in Lebanon, Mrs Dorothy Shea, and to fellow American forum members (@proIsrael-nonIsraeli, @Sayyid Muki, @NewLeb) . We are deeply shocked and upset by the cowardly acts that took place in Afghanistan. Our hearts are with the bereaved families of the victims.

View attachment 24810

May those brave soldiers rest in peace

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I ignored your first reply as a do most of the time for the obvious reason that no one is trying to selling you anything here. Feel free to take your business somewhere else.

And you should stop personal attacks against @Manifesto I disagree with him half of the time but I still respect him for being one of the most honest people around.

What was the personal attack?

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Using her son’s blood to score a cheap political stunt. She should be banned for life so she doesn’t spew misinformation publicly.

I don't like Biden but what was she expecting? Soldiers die all the time in wars.
This man was fortunate enough not to die on the battlefield but ISIS had another plan.
May he rest in peace and God bless America.

NewLeb

Using her son’s blood to score a cheap political stunt. She should be banned for life so she doesn’t spew misinformation publicly.

There’s nothing to misinform about. None of those soldiers would have died had sleepy Joe knew what the hell he was doing...

mikeys71

Legendary Member
There’s nothing to misinform about. None of those soldiers would have died had sleepy Joe knew what the hell he was doing...
Tell that to Drump who negotiated and signed the deal with a terrorist group.
have you checked your 401k lately? Now repeat after me “thank you president Biden”. 😀

NewLeb

Tell that to Drump who negotiated and signed the deal with a terrorist group.
have you checked your 401k lately? Now repeat after me “thank you president Biden”. 😀

Only poor and old people rely on 401ks.

Anyway, you can call them whatever you want, but you can’t ignore the fact that the Taliban respected Trump’s authority and wouldn’t dare pull the stunt that they recently did if he was still president.

Viral

They kill 7 children in order to kill one ISIS-K that we have to take their word for it so they can fake and portray their defeat as victory to their people and the young American soldiers who got killed for no other reason than protecting American Corporations and promoting their businesses.
History teaches:
Moral decay = Empire demise

‘Righteous’ drone strike in Kabul killed ‘at least one’ ISIS-K terrorist, Pentagon says amid reports of 7 dead CHILDREN

1 Sep, 2021 22:19

1630544849782.png
Joint Chiefs Chairman General Mark Milley speaks at the Pentagon, September 1, 2021. © REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein

The US drone strike in Kabul that allegedly killed seven children was “righteous,” followed proper procedures, and eliminated “at least one” person who was a “facilitator” for ISIS-K terrorists, the top US military officer said.
Sunday’s strike had targeted a vehicle in Kabul, which the US Central Command said represented an “imminent” threat to the evacuation efforts ongoing at the Hamid Karzai International Airport at the time.
Local media and the Taliban, however, said that ten civilians were killed as a result – seven of them children.
ALSO ON RT.COMUNICEF says SEVEN children were killed in Kabul drone strike that US said targeted ISIS-K terrorists
Addressing reporters at the Pentagon on Wednesday, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley repeated the claim by CENTCOM that “secondary explosions” were evidence that the vehicle was intended to attack the airport.
“At this point, we think that the procedures were correctly followed, and it was a righteous strike,” he told reporters, adding that “at least one” person who was killed was a “facilitator” for the terrorist group Islamic State Khorasan (ISIS-K). It was ISIS-K that claimed responsibility for last Thursday’s suicide bombing outside the airport, which killed an estimated 200 Afghans and 13 US troops.
“Were the others killed? Yes. Who are they? We don’t know,” Milley said, adding there would be an investigation.
ALSO ON RT.COMWATCH: Abandoned US-made hardware, empty service-dog crates filmed CLOSE-UP in RT tour of Afghanistan’s Kabul airport
Initially, CENTCOM said that there were “no indications” of civilian casualties from the “self-defense” strike. After local reports identified the victims by name, however, CENTCOM spokesman Captain Bill Urban said they would be “deeply saddened by any potential loss of innocent life.” He maintained that the casualties were caused not by the US drone, but by the explosion of the vehicle itself, however.
“We know that there were substantial and powerful subsequent explosions resulting from the destruction of the vehicle, indicating a large amount of explosive material inside that may have caused additional casualties,” Urban said on Sunday.
Asked about the civilian casualties on Monday, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters that they’re “not in a position to dispute it right now.”
Shortly afterwards, the last US planes took off from Kabul, ending the two-week airlift that President Joe Biden would describe on Tuesday as “an extraordinary success.”

ALSO ON RT.COMBiden calls Kabul evacuation ‘EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS,’ claims it marks end of era of US trying to ‘remake countries’ militarily